Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Earn Your Strokes - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

Earn Your Strokes - Goddess Kalina - iwantclips

I absolutely love making you earn your time worshiping. I feel like the pain for pleasure exchange is more than fair! You can do it to earn the privilege of enjoying an orgasm for me, can't you? If you want to worship my legs, boots and feet you will have to follow my instructions to destroy those balls just how I would with these boots!
    Models: Goddess Kalina

Duration: 9 min 21 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 20 min 34 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Interval Training Your Cock - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

Interval Training Your Cock - VictoriaRaye - iwantclips

You know what interval training is, right? Well, I'm about to apply those same principles to your cock. I'm gonna work that cock so hard, it'll be sore, but you're gonna enjoy every minute of it! Hit play when you're ready for a workout you'll never forget!
    Models: VictoriaRaye

Duration: 11 min 49 s
    Size: 785 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT: Insane Ball Abuse - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

CBT: Insane Ball Abuse - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I see you're back for more of my ball abuse. I'm feeling especially frisky today so they're going to be awfully sore when I'm done with you! I have to say you're in big trouble because I look so fucking hot in these fishnets and thigh high boots. Especially my HOT round booty! I know you love to obey my commands but today it will be even easier. You're like a stupid zombie staring at me, mouth wide open, executing my every order. Pain, pain and more pain but like the moron you are you'll keep going because I said so. I want you to feel my mark tomorrow. Every slap, squeeze, punch... whatever Goddess wants... you'll remember for days. Goddess loves beating up your balls. I find it so amusing that you make them hurt for me. My stupid little bitch. So shall we get started? YES... yes we should! Let's go...
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 33 s
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

be a beta for me - goddessfaerie - iwantclips

be a beta for me - goddessfaerie - iwantclips

I'm so fit, you are so yikes, I go to gym to work out, you sit in a dark room to wank off. You are weak beta who want to serve a strong superior goddess like me, give in, You love panties and being fucked in the arse . pay for my existence. Use markup code MORE4ME just because I deserve more
    Models: goddessfaerie

Duration: 3 min 23 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 298 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Submitting feels so good - Miss Ava Love - iwantclips

Submitting feels so good - Miss Ava Love - iwantclips

Still in limbo loser? Still trying to fight your need,wants and desires to spend all that hard earned cash on bratty dominate women...Give it up loser that cash is mine...I'm fucking your mind and your wallet.
    Models: Miss Ava Love

Duration: 3 min 51 s
    Size: 142 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Starter Kit - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Sissy Starter Kit - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

The hot sitter has no time to give you attention. She finds you annoying and pathetic. She spends the entire time on the phone with her boyfriend, back turned to you. She only acknowledges you in the rudest of ways, making you feel like an unworthy idiot. You don't let it stop you from drooling over every inch of her perfect body. Her booty and feet keep you staring no matter what mean things she says about you to her boyfriend.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Queen's cock-sucking sissy! - Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare - iwantclips

Queen's cock-sucking sissy! - Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare - iwantclips

you were born to be My little sissy slut and I am here today to train you to be the best little sissy around. First of all I am going to discuss all the things you need in order to be a good sissy. Things like bras, panties, makeup, fake tits, etc. You know you can't be a true sissy unless you look like one and of course then we will work on having you act like one. Not only will you be dressed up like the sissy slut we both know you are, but you are going to be trained on how to please a man. you will learn how to really serve and learn how to suck cock for your Queen. We both know by the end of it you will be craving that cock down your throat so bad. Anything to please ME!
    Features: sissy training, humiliation, Coerced bi, feminization, female domination, femdom pov
    10:50
    Models: Queen Kitty Mindfuck Extraordinare

Duration: 10 min 59 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

Pantyhose Tease & Simulated FootJob JOI - KaylaJaneDanger - iwantclips

custom video: You love my legs and feet in glossy pantyhose, there is something so stimulating about the and you can't get enough. I tease you with my long glossy legs, crossing them, dangling my high heel pumps from my high arched feet. Showing off the way the pantyhose separate from my feet when I pop my arches, by the time I tell you to start stroking you are already dripping precum! I pull out a dildo and trace my feet over it, enticing you to stroke along. You will stroke for me while I run this dildo along my wrinkled soles, and stroke it off with my feet, keep the pace, and cum all over my pretty feet! xx Kayla Jane Danger
    Models: KaylaJaneDanger

Duration: 13 min 32 s
    Size: 814 MiB
    Download From AnzFile