Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Regina George JOI - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Regina George JOI - Princess Piper - iwantclips

(Roleplaying Regina George from the movie Mean Girls) I invited you over here because.. Okay, I know this is going to sound really weird. Especially coming from someone like ME, to someone like YOU (I'm way out of your league) but. I invited you over here because, I want you to jerk off for me. No, I'm not joking! This isn't a trick! Why, you ask? Because I like telling boys what to do and being in charge. Jerk off and do as I say, or else you might end up in my Burn Book, and I know you wouldn't want that.
    Make me happy and cover the site's cut by using code: GIVEPIPER100%
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 12 min 42 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 726 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shoe Salesman FJ - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Shoe Salesman FJ - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

The shoe saleman brings me into the stock room to try on shoes privately. I thank with a nice foot job tease. *simulated*
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Size: 2.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rosie Says- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Rosie Says- 1080p HD - Goddess Rosie - iwantclips

Similar to simon says except that I dominated simon and hes now my bitch. So thus, its now Rosie says and my version is way more fun anyway. Follow the directions like a good boy, give me all you got and I MAY reward you. HAHA.
    Contains: JOI, jerk off instruction, ebony joi, fetish clips pov, femdom clips pov, ebony femdom, joi games
    Models: Goddess Rosie

Duration: 13 min 24 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Titty Tease for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Titty Tease for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sniff My Sweaty Ass and Armpits - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Sniff My Sweaty Ass and Armpits - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

I couldn't figure out why all the guys at the gym were staring at me until I got to the locker room. I realized my plump ass had gotten so hot while working out, I had sweat dripping down my ass and thighs! My entire body was drenched. From my soft, hairy pits, down to my sweet, socked feet. I can't believe how horny you perverts get at the sight and smell of my sweat. I want to peel off these wet leggings and shove your face in it!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 4 min 36 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ultimate Goddess Worship Mindfuck - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Ultimate Goddess Worship Mindfuck - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

This clip is a sensual and erotic experience for ALL of my Candy addicts. You're so eager to worship me. So excited to become more and more addicted to me every day. This is your chance. Take it. Don't hold back.
    You are weak for me. You worship me. I am perfect in every single way. Get on your knees as you stroke. Obsess over your perfect goddess. Stare at my perfect tits. Stare at my perfect ass. Stare into my beautiful eyes. Lose your mind as you see my pretty little pussy lips peek out of the side of my panties. Such a perfect goddess deserves to be worshiped. Allow yourself to lose all control for me. Allow yourself to fall hard for me. You can't resist me. You love being my good boy. Look into my eyes. Accept your fate. Give in. Worship me. Stare at my ass and stroke mindlessly. Stare at my perfect breasts and edge your cock until you can't take it anymore. Don't hold back, give in, go deeper than you ever have before. Stroke. Faster. Worship. Deeper. You will orgasm on my command. Good boy.

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 18 min 43 s
    Size: 557 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Love Lotion Hairy Tease - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

Love Lotion Hairy Tease - Kisa Fae - iwantclips

There are few things I love more than skin care & teasing you. So watch me. Pay very close attention. Watch as I moisturize my soft skin, making my hairy body that much more enticing to touch. Focus on my hair, moving as I push it one way and the other. Drool over my ass. As I caress every inch of bare skin In a strappy little bodysuit that was made for a tease like me. No Audio - No Nudity
    Models: Kisa Fae

Duration: 13 min 2 s
    Size: 2.94 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wife Has You Cuckold Her as She Insults You and Stud Fucks Her Doggystyle Then Turn You to Cleanup Bitch - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Wife Has You Cuckold Her as She Insults You and Stud Fucks Her Doggystyle Then Turn You to Cleanup Bitch - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Your wife is lying naked on the bed as you walk in and she tells you to sit down. She snickers as you think you are going to get lucky just because she has no clothes on, but she has other plans. She tells you how pathetic and worthless you are and how she can't stand the size of your little dick. So, she has found someone to help her with her problem.
    With that she calls on a stud who has the kind of big cock she deserves. She remarks that his cock is what she needs, not a tiny cock like yours. She then assumes the doggystyle position and lets him enter her from behind telling you to watch what it is like when a real man fucks her. You are now cuckolding her as she gets pounded from behind.
    She continues to humiliate you and degrade you calling you all kinds of names. She then sees that this is turning you on so she tells you to get your tiny cock out and start stroking. Her stud continues to fuck her good and her face tells the tale of how big his dick really is while her big tits bounce wildly.
    When he cums inside her deeply, her eyes open wide as she is not used to such a large cock, or a large cumshot. He then leaves and she sees that you too have cum. However, she remarks as to how tiny of a cum load you have produced compared to the huge load now deep in her pussy.
    With that she tells you what you new lot in life will be. You will be her cleanup bitch since you are already a little bitch anyway. She calls you over and tells you to get ready to slurp the cum out of her cunt because this will be happening a lot more now, so you might as well get used to cuckolding her.
    Included in this clip: Cuckolding, Doggystyle, SPH, Small Penis Humiliation, Humiliation, Watch Wife Gets Fucked, Cleanup Bitch, Big Tits, Titty Bouncing, Blonde Wife, Slut Wife, Mean Wife, Brat Wife, Blondes
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 244 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Can't Stop Staring - Keziah - iwantclips

You Can't Stop Staring - Keziah - iwantclips

Always looking down at my tits. You don't even try to hide your desperation and obsession anymore. It's going to be even harder for you to resist them in this tiny bra. Your eyes glues to the screen, hoping for me to slip up. Your cock throbs the more you stare - such an addict LOL Good boys add a code to their order: $10 markup: Kez10 | 15% markup: KezBetaTax | Cum Tax: KezJizzTax 50% markup: KezJunkie | 100% markup: WeakForKez | 300% markup: KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 37 s
    Size: 447 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sneezing Clown 3 - ThatMissQuin - iwantclips

Sneezing Clown 3 - ThatMissQuin - iwantclips

The clown uses her fingers and two q - tips to help her achieve nose orgasms through sneezing. She struggles to stimulate her nose enough to make her sneeze again and again, but as time goes on her eyes water, she drools and her nose runs so much that her make up begins to smear. Black tears run down her face and her final sneeze makes the biggest mess you have ever seen from a clown.
    CAUTION: gross with lots of snot!
    Models: ThatMissQuin

Duration: 5 min 52 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile