Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMNT TO ROXIE'S FEET - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMNT TO ROXIE'S FEET - Roxie Rae - iwantclips

ROXIE loves that you get off to her FEET and nothing turns her on more than knowing she can pose her sexy little SIZE 5 FEET for you and get you off. ROXIE wants you to JERK for her today as she holds her FEET in the air right up in your face, giving you a good look at her WRINKLES and SOLES as she ENCOURAGES you to JERK OFF. ROXIE knows you might CUM quick from her sexy FEET and gives you 3 countdowns during this clip. Pick the count down you want to CUM to or CUM for ROXIE on all 3 counts!!!
    Models: Roxie Rae

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 240 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Touchless orgasm/CEI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Touchless orgasm/CEI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I have an all new way to humiliate you. You're going to cum without touching yourself... then clean it all up for me.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 10 min 3 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 331 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BP - Devon Fat Shamed by Sorority Girls and Hazed into Foot Worship (Complete) (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

BP - Devon Fat Shamed by Sorority Girls and Hazed into Foot Worship (Complete) (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Devon's been invited over to the Brat Princess sorority house. Today is her assessment. The Step-Sisters will judge her suitability for inclusion in the sorority. Devon's already been told she's too fat, but the message just isn't sinking in. Maybe a visual representation of her unfitness will help her understand what's wrong with her. Amadahy, Natalya and Sasha have a box of markers and some sticky back notes. When Devon shows up, they will use these to mark all of Devon's physical flaws. Devon shows up wearing a bikini like she's been told to. Devon is popping out of her bikini. It's one she bought last summer before she gained her freshman fifteen. Now, the bikini is all stretched and can barely contain her growing breasts. Amadahy writes

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Feet Cleaner - AllAboutLegsX - iwantclips

Dirty Feet Cleaner - AllAboutLegsX - iwantclips

You are not getting some pussy. Your place is to crawl here and lick my dirty stinky feet. Thats much better for you then pussy, isnt it, dirty foot bitch?
    Models: AllAboutLegsX

Duration: 5 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 94.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naughty Bitch ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Naughty Bitch ft. Brooke Marie - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and the name Michael is used throughout. This is a very involved script detailing actual experiences between the viewer and his hairdresser. There is a lot of dirty talk with language such as bad bitch, naughty bitch, etc. The video tells the story and then moves towards POV sex with the viewer. Setting is at the salon in the back room. Visit watchbrooke.com for your very own custom video!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 21 min 54 s
    Size: 1.71 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 8 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 141 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Amadahy Natalya and devon - Eat my Feet you Fat Whore (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Natalya is having issues with devon. The fat whore just won't do as she's told. Natalya isn't asking for much, just a good foot worshiping, but the selfish whale won't do it. Natalya yells at devon, causing a ruckus that Amadahy can hear in her room. Amadahy emerges to see what's causing the commotion and finds stupid, fat devon, being obstinate. Natalya asks Amadahy for help getting the whore to open her mouth. Amadahy drags the slut up by her hair. She spanks devon's wide ass. The fat jiggles with each slap. Apparently, this whore needs reminding of its purpose and place. Her job is to put into her mouth whatever the sorority puts in front of her, she's proven she's a slut and a pig, so there's no point in acting choosy now. Devon is fat, and everybody knows fat girls like to stuff their faces. Devon is a whore, and whores don't get choices. Being both fat and a whore means devon doesn't get a choice about who is stuffing her face or what it's being stuffed with. Devon hates getting spanked and makes a fuss. Natalya tells her she's going to get it again if she doesn't do what they say. Devon agrees to worship Natalya's feet. She gets on her knees. Amadahy holds devon's head and pushes it down onto Natalya's foot.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile