Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nasty Slave - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Nasty Slave - QueenRegina - iwantclips

you are such nasty Loser!Dirty Slave!!! wanna drink My Spit?wanna clean my hight heels?OFc you do!get down and start begin
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do my homework and cum on my toes - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Do my homework and cum on my toes - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I know you're foot fetish secret! I'll let you cum all over my feet if you do my homework.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 3 s
    Size: 387 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gorgeous Matron Kay Plays with Her Sexy Stilettos Using Her Pretty Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Gorgeous Matron Kay Plays with Her Sexy Stilettos Using Her Pretty Feet - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Matron Kay is waiting for Headmistress in her office and she is growing impatient, she does not like being kept waiting. As Matron sits and waits she gets fidgety and starts to slip her pretty feet in and out of her sexy stilettos. As she does she runs the toe of the one shoe inside her other, running it along her bare sole. Matron is enjoying the feeling of playing with her stilettos so she lets them dangle from her pretty feet, watching as they swing backwards and forwards before allowing them to drop to the floor. Matron uses her toes to pick up her shoes and as her toes wrap around the heels she runs her feet over the smooth shiny patient surface. Matron continues to play with her heels, treading on them, and dangling them some more, even hooking the neck of the stiletto over her heel. It is amazing just how flexible her feet are as they manoeuvre her heels around letting her play, and what a fun way to pass the time!
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 6 min 37 s
    Size: 108 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

School For Slaves - Level 3 Honesty - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 3 Honesty - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 3 Honesty in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Honesty level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 13 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 690 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship My Sweaty Feet Loser - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Worship My Sweaty Feet Loser - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Lick my sweaty feet loser! You can't say no when it comes to my bare feet. My high arches were made so fine to be licked by inferior males like you so do it, and you better worship every inch of my size 8 feet while you lick them
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 10 min 7 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wedding Night Revelations - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

Wedding Night Revelations - Princess Beverly - iwantclips

OMG hubby, our wedding was so amazing I loved every min of it. I'm so glad
    you decided to take my Step-Parents' advice and wear the chastity device
    throughout our WHOLE engagement. I know a year is a lot to ask from man
    with such a high sex drive. So it's out wedding night and I have something
    to tell you. You may not like it. But I'm sure you'll do it because
    you're so in love with me. So OK subby-hubby, just sit down and let me do
    the talking.
    Models: Princess Beverly

Duration: 6 min 18 s
    Size: 347 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Let Them Eat Cum - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

Let Them Eat Cum - Miss Alisandra - iwantclips

I know your biggest fantasy - swallowing that big thick salty load of yours. Too bad you never managed to actually do it. You always chicken out in the last moment. I'll put an end to this. Sometimes, radical measures are needed to do even the simplest things - like you eating your own cum. You'll also enjoy these clips: https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/933453 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/812808 https://iwantclips.com/store/28548/M...isandra/653049 Good boys use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double. Use "HumanATM4U" to pay 200% more or "All4MissA" to pay 1000% more. Use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 4 min 51 s
    Size: 218 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE!
    Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk Off For Me in Public - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Jerk Off For Me in Public - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Hello, dirty jerkboy. You can't resist my ass and you love jerking to it. You are so hard watching me shake my ass around in this tiny bikini..take your dick out in public and start stroking it for me. I show you my juicy ass and encourage you to stroke away. And of course... I want you to cum all over my delicious ass in PUBLIC!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 3 min 37 s
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile