Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Financial Fuck Tease 2 - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Financial Fuck Tease 2 - 1080p HD - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

No man stands a chance against My online shopping habit.
    With My hand on your cock and the other on the "Complete Purchase" button, there's nowhere I can't rinse you dry.
    Let's see what Gucci has for their Spring collection. So fucking expensive! Just looking at those numbers, and how disgustingly excessive the prices are, it makes Me moan with delight. I feel butterflies in My stomach, but that feeling you have right now is anxiety. I keep your heart beating fast, whether I'm jerking you off or burning through your credit cards.
    I build you up with My hands, stroking your cock and purring sweet nothings into your ear, priming you like a pump. Each stroke gets you harder and more eager to have more. I let the desire build, grow, and throb, and then I quickly take My hand away! I dismissively check My manicure and roll My eyes, telling you that unless I see the items I want in your online shopping cart, you're not getting any attention. Check out. Cha-ching!
    Feel that knot in your stomach? Is it arousal, is it fear, or is it both? Do you want Me to keep touching you? Do you care what I take, as long as I take it while I'm arousing you? Whatever I want, because you're begging to cum. It's easy to manipulate you.
    I giggle innocently and go back to buttering up your wallet. I'm getting it ready for Me to devour it by bringing you back up to the edge of cumming. It may seem like I'm interested in your pleasure, but it's only for My ulterior motives. I'm using your hard cock and mind-bending erection to get what I want out of you, and that's how it should be. I can't help it that your dick is oozing for Me each time I stop touching it.
    Oooh, look at how expensive that is! I totally do not need that at all. Get it for Me. I don't need it! Buy it.
    This is about the decadence of draining. The finesse of Findom. It is the literal embodiment of the basic principles of Financial Domination. This is the raw, pure sexual-financial power exchange.
    Featuring Lance Hart
    Financial Fuck Tease POV
    https://iwantclips.com/store/716/Sarah-DiAvola/259688
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 250 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick My Stinky Feet - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Lick My Stinky Feet - CearaLynch - iwantclips

MY GOD!!! What is that smell? I have been walking around in my beat-up old flats all day barefoot and right when I popped my shoe off my heel, a cloud of funk easily fills the room. Once I have both my shoes off, I can feel myself get light-headed from the stink. Im going to have to give my rank feet a bath. Good thing I have an army of foot slaves eager and willing to lick my feet clean. I hope you can hold your breath because if the absolute joy of worshipping my feet doesnt make you pass out, my ripe sweaty feet sure will!
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 790 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship Goddess Jordi's pussy - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Worship Goddess Jordi's pussy - Jordi Jae - iwantclips

Admire worship as you see me fuck my pussy with my dildo, and show you my cum as I flex my pussy. Now pay me for showing you such beauty.
    Models: Jordi Jae

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth (TOPLESS) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth (TOPLESS) - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm dressed in all black lingerie. I know how bad you want me and I'm going to tease you mercilessly. Dirty talk, Jerk Off Instruction and encouragement. Very playful attitude. Near the end I'm going to show you my perfect ass and give you a cum countdown. You'll release when I say so. A beautiful woman with a dirty mouth.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI on your wedding night (Homewrecker) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

JOI on your wedding night (Homewrecker) - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You've just married my Step-Sister. Yet we have just stumbled in a private room together, a little tipsy and already flirting. I catch you starring at my perfect cleavage then suggest we have some fun. As I start to tease you and undress my Step-Sister walks in. You try to go after her but I convince you to stay and to finish with ME instead.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 19.7 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Call your wife and jack off to me- Janelle Evans - Fetdolls - iwantclips

Call your wife and jack off to me- Janelle Evans - Fetdolls - iwantclips

Do you trust me to stay quiet as I tease you while your wife is on the phone? Does it really matter? You don't want her anyway, why else would you be here. If she was satisfying you, you'd be with her right now. Or preparing something nice for when she got home. But nope. Here you are, pants down and needing excitement. Even if that leads to you getting caught.
    Models: Fetdolls

Duration: 6 min 9 s
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Have A Michelle Fetish - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

You Have A Michelle Fetish - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 20 min 42 s