Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroking Study Buddy - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

Stroking Study Buddy - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

I'm so glad you agreed to come over and study with me. But studying is so Hard when you're not on your knees stroking your cock. I really wanna see a hard cock. If I countdown can you cum on command for me?

Goddess Charlotte Stokely
    Categories: Masturbation Instruction, Smoking Fetish, JOI, School Girl Uniform
    Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 8 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

The hot sitter has no time to give you attention. She finds you annoying and pathetic. She spends the entire time on the phone with her boyfriend, back turned to you. She only acknowledges you in the rudest of ways, making you feel like an unworthy idiot. You don't let it stop you from drooling over every inch of her perfect body. Her booty and feet keep you staring no matter what mean things she says about you to her boyfriend.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lingerie Goddess - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Lingerie Goddess - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

I know what gets your crazy, gets you rock hard, gets your mind numb.... It's some wicked hot lingerie on my perfect goddess body. The way I seduce you is like no other. I know exactly how to move to make you weak, to turn you into a stroking zombie. Keep watching, you'll fall down the Bunny hole so fast, you won't know what hit you. Give into this Goddess. Give into the Lingerie.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 159 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CumSlut Training - You'll do it - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

CumSlut Training - You'll do it - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I know you want to join my cumsluts and finally swallow your own. So far every time you've tried you fail. Every time you're left more frustrated and still horny. I'll be your guide all the way to eating it up for Me today. Today is the day you eat it and join my cumsluts.
    - Custom name used throughout
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Size: 294 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Legs and High Heel Fixation - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Legs and High Heel Fixation - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

At first I start with some high heels and stockings. To really get you crazy. I take them off slowly later on. Making your head spin. My legs are one big mind fuck. I play with your emotions and get your cock to ache... all while showing off my high heels and legs. I know exactly what drives you crazy. Stare at my long perfect tanned and toned legs. My beautiful super high heels, my high arches, my sexy stockings being peeled off. All while hearing the sound of my voice and those shoes knocking against the wood floor.

Duration: 14 min 13 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Keep Jerking To My ASS - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Keep Jerking To My ASS - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

How could you resist such a perfect lush ass? So full and tight. So juicy and bouncy. Imagine you were under me? I'd make it t0rturous .. hehe. I can't help myself. I'm a big tease with my body, especially my ass. It's right in your face, if only you could reach out and touch it. But you can't. You never will. You can keep staring and jerking off to it. Looking at your computer screen. Wishing you were closer. It makes your cock hard instantly and you have to jerk off to my perfect round ass.

Duration: 15 min 27 s
    Size: 929 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Servitude Part 2 - Dakota Charms HDMP4 - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Your Servitude Part 2 - Dakota Charms HDMP4 - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    You have been such a good slave and you get a reward for being caged. Get ready to sniff my thongs and wear my dirty panties at work for 3 months! One of my smelly socks have to be worn every day for three months and I will need proof.
    All of these tasks will make me very happy, but make sure you don't slack. Your happy Goddess will become a mean Goddess and you don't want that!
    OTHER KEYWORDS- Goddess Worship, female domination, femdom, Femdom POV, female supremacy, bratty girl, bratty femdom, humiliation, sub training, slave training,
    cage, orgasm control, tease and denial, tease & denial,
    forced crossdressing,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 3 min 42 s
    Size: 274 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

- Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 4 min 38 s
    Size: 404 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Office Leg Pervert - Helena Sin - iwantclips

Office Leg Pervert - Helena Sin - iwantclips

I catch you again not focusing on work and staring at my long legs. I can tell that you lack motivation at work and that my legs covered in those nylons seem to be distracting you all the time. Even now, while talking with you, you can't stay focused and I catch you staring at my legs. I see right trough you, your fetish, high Heels and Fully Fashioned stockings. I make you take that cock out and jerk it for my goddess legs. I make a deal with you. I let you cum on my nylons if you start focusing on your work.
    Models: Helena Sin

Duration: 12 min 40 s
    Resolution: 1078 x 1 920
    Size: 409 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your Next-Door Neighbor Blackmails You - Victoria June - MeanBitches Femdom Store - iwantclips

Your next door neighbor has been watching you for weeks now as you surf the web and visit Femdom sites. She has taken lots of pics of you as you jerk off to sissies getting fucked in the ass with strapons. And now she is going to Blackmail-Fantasy you! After all, you don't want your Step-Father to see the pics do you? Or how about the entire neighborhood? She tells you that from now on you are going to be her servant. You will drive her around, buy her things, and buy her more things. She tells you to get on your knees and start licking her dirty feet. Then she sticks her INCREDIBLE ASS in your face and spreads it.. she pushes her asshole right on to your nose and orders you to smell it. She makes you lick her asshole again and again.. then she decides its time for you to lick her beautiful pussy! She tells you to jerk your cock for her.. and you will do it! She counts down for you and then after you cum she tells you that she OWNS YOU NOW!! HOT CLIP!!
    Models: MeanBitches Femdom Store

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 595 MiB
    Download From AnzFile