Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Slave To My Legs - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Slave To My Legs - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Request:: I'd love for you to make another "Slave to Your Legs" video... wearing pantyhose and high heels, seductively crossing Your legs, crossing and rubbing your shins together... tucking your top foot back under for a double cross.... All with the intention of lulling the viewer into a trance, programming them to be Your slave!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 10 min 45 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 396 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intensely Timed and Controlled CEI - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Intensely Timed and Controlled CEI - Goddess Mya Kulpa - iwantclips

Servicing Me and My dirty mind becomes more unpredictable. I don't cater to your dick nor do I care about it but I will use it to please Myself, My way. you wont see it coming but you'll edge until the end with all the naughty scenarios flying at you of what I MIGHT have you do to please Me. Just wait for it though and follow instructions carefully...
    cei,masturbation instruction,slave training,orgasm control,edging,cum countdown,cum eating instructions,femdom pov,tease and denial,shiny fetish,shiny clothing,taboo
    Models: Goddess Mya Kulpa

Duration: 10 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Booty White Girl - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Big Booty White Girl - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
    Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
    Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
    balloons, brunettes, all natural,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Swallower Training - Lexi Sindel - iwantclips

Cum Swallower Training - Lexi Sindel - iwantclips

I want to train you to become my filthy cum eating slut... Jerk off and follow my instructions, let me turn you into my cum swallowing slut.
    Models: Lexi Sindel

Duration: 12 min 46 s
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Shiny Pants to Tiny Thong - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

There's not much to it really. I'm wearing shiny pants to dance and tease you in. Then I take them off to show you my tiny little thong and my bubbly perfect ass. I sway and bounce it in front of your face, making you more addicted than ever. Buy it now!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 14 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 169 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Draining You With My Big Tits - GoddessNyla - iwantclips

Draining You With My Big Tits - GoddessNyla - iwantclips

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Make Me Squirt - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Make Me Squirt - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Dressed in some sexy lingerie with stockings and high heels, I start giving you a blowjob and deepthroat your cock POV style. You love seeing me look up at you while I'm sucking you off. Now I'm going to stretch my ass and stuff my fingers inside, gaping it wide open. Now I'm ready to take that cock in my ass and you fuck me hard, gaping it open and spanking your naughty girl. I lay back and you fuck my ass again, with my legs spread wide open. I want to strip out of this lingerie and fully naked I sit on top of your cock and ride you hard, you love watching my big tits bounce. My pussy is so wet and stretched and it's going to make me squirt all over you. Drenching you in my pussy juice, so wet!!! I say the name Constantin at times in this video
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 9 min 59 s
    Size: 1.42 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Last ride POV : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Last ride POV : Executrixxx-Fantasy : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

The idea is pretty close to the "Last Ride" clip - but it would be from the victim's point of view. It would be 10 mins. or so, without an opening office scene, so the whole clip is in that dark but well-lit execution room... Only props necessary are a ****, handcuffs, ball gag and blindfold. Same outfit -- gorgeous black bra, pantyhose, garter belt... Throughout the clip, especially before the sex scene when you're standing before me, you twirl the ends of your hair in your fingers as you talk... You come into the room, say hi and introduce yourself as Mandy, the executionist at FFA. You tell me I've been ordered to be executed today -- no backstory is necessary -- but because you enjoy your job so much, you want to do it the fun way, and that means extracting a sperm sample from me for your trophy collection. So you tell me you're going to hang me as I climax during sex with you... You order me to sit down, put my hands behind my back, and we hear that delicious click-click of handcuffs. Then you tell me that you don't want to hear me beg or protest during my last moments, so you strap a ball-gag on me.... This is all POV, so I get a glorious moment of looking down your bra. You put a condom on me so you can Steal my last contribution to this world... And then you get on top of me, obviously very close to the camera, and seductively put the rope **** around me (the camera). At some point about here, you take your bra off and go topless for the rest of the clip... So then we have sex as you're looking closely at me and yanking on the rope as we go... You come first (ladies first, of course), and then you look me directly in the eyes as you tighten the rope further and I **** while you're still yanking on the rope... You "shush" me as I start to struggle, and you tell me there is no escape... After I die, like in the LR clip, you remove the now-used condom and dangle it as a trophy in front of the camera and say something like "Another one for my collection." At the very end, as a gesture of respect, like how people shut the eyelids of a just-passed body, you slip a blindfold over the camera lens, say something like "Good night, darling," blow me a kiss..... Mandy Flores
    INCLUDES: Executrixxx-Fantasy - FEMDOM POV - ROPE BONDAGE - Coerced EJACULATIONS - TITS - COWGIRL - DOMINATION - SEX - BDSM
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 11 min 53 s
    Size: 624 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bomb

Bomb

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Call Your Wife While You Stroke - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Call Your Wife While You Stroke - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Your wife is a clueless bitch, she has no idea what you and I do together. I love slowly ruining your marriage by tempting and teasing you with my perfect body. You're going jerk for me, and once you get closer and closer to the edge, you're going to call your wife. You won't be able to resist my home wrecking instructions. Don't worry, I won't be instructing you to say anything specific. I just want to see if you can have a normal conversation, or leave a normal message while staring at my perfection Do you think she will be able to hear your heavy breathing? Once your dick is pulsing and you're staring at my tits, it will be impossible to resist. It feels so good to stroke to a hotter woman!
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 11 min 44 s
    Size: 482 MiB
    Download From AnzFile