Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Conditioned to Serve D4ddy Dick - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I know what you are willing to do for me. I know you want to suck cock for me. I want you taking it to the next level. I want you finding a d4ddy to serve. I want you finding a d4ddy to fuck your mouth and ass.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 6 min 55 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 674 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Will Never Fuck Me - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

You Will Never Fuck Me - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Jojo loves keeping male bitches in chastity, teasing them with her sexy body while denying them release. Jojo makes her slave confess how much he wants to fuck her, how much he would love for her to put his cock in her mouth - just to laugh at how pathetic he is. Jojo tells her bitch in no uncertain terms that he is nothing but a pet for her amusement and he will never be good enough to fuck her pussy. She enjoys arousing her pet with her teasing and denial, reminding him that she is his keyholder and could release him at anytime - but that is only to make him suffer his chastity even more.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 672 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smoking and masturbating with balls - SexyDirtyGirl - iwantclips

Smoking and masturbating with balls - SexyDirtyGirl - iwantclips

Sexy brunette pushes balls into her cunt while smoking sensually. She really loves to masturbate while smoking. SDG283
    Models: SexyDirtyGirl

Duration: 14 min 54 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 10 min 53 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Booty and Heel Dangle IGNORE - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

The hot sitter has no time to give you attention. She finds you annoying and pathetic. She spends the entire time on the phone with her boyfriend, back turned to you. She only acknowledges you in the rudest of ways, making you feel like an unworthy idiot. You don't let it stop you from drooling over every inch of her perfect body. Her booty and feet keep you staring no matter what mean things she says about you to her boyfriend.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cheerleader Feet JOI - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

Cheerleader Feet JOI - JackieJupiter - iwantclips

You're hanging out alone with Jackie after a football game. She's still wearing her cheer uniform... and those white cheer shoes and socks! She wants to take her shoes off and relax, but she's worried her feet will smell! Her socks must be sweaty, she's been wearing them for so long! You try to comfort her, and eventually Jackie becomes comfortable and takes off her shoes, and even her socks! It becomes clear Jackie knows you're turned on, and she asks you to jerk off for her feet! Knowing you're so turned on by her feet would make it impossible for her to be embarrassed anymore! She even gives you her sweaty socks to hold and sniff while you jerk off. Finally she lets you cum, and she even lets you keep the socks!
    Models: JackieJupiter

Duration: 9 min 20 s
    Size: 403 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Student Blackmails Professor into Foot play - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Student Blackmails Professor into Foot play - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

I've been wanting you to play with my feet, and if you don't I'll ruin you
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 11 min 54 s
    Size: 390 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

The Sadistically Delectable Cravings Of A Horny Giantess - NatalieWonder - iwantclips

**Don't be afraid. You tiny ones are doing a great service by keeping your Giantess well fed & entertained today. If you get me angry I am powerful enough to destroy your whole world if I want! I had to go out there today & snatch up a bunch of you. You all look so yummy. Especially the women & chi1dren, mmmmmmmm, what a delicacy! Who shall I eat first? I see you quivering with fear. Your Yelps & cries mean nothing to me! I will use all you insignificant weaklings as I wish. But first, your Giantess needs to eat the delectable ones. Mmmmmm how scrumptious. You taste so good in my mouth. Feeling your littles bones Squeeze between my teeth gives me much satisfaction as I savor your insides. Mmmmm time to swallow & introduce you to the deep dark abyss that is my belly. You will slowly be digested by my stomach acid. Become one with your Giantess. You live on through me. How lucky of you. Mmmmmm now that I am well fed, it's time to play. Your Giantess is feeling sexually sadistic today. I have much in store for your tiny bodies. Feel the weight of my humungous ass as it slowly Squeezes you all! The survivors will be violently stuffed into my horny pussy & asshole as I climax to an earth shattering orgasm. A traumatic demise for the tiny weaklings.**
    --Captures Your Fantasy For: Giantess, Shrinking Fetish, Vore, Mouth Fetish, Female Supremacy, Ass Smothering, Stuffing, Asshole Fetish, Squeeze, Tease, Stuffing, Masturbation, Orgasms.--
    Models: NatalieWonder

Duration: 13 min 23 s
    Size: 492 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

360 Degrees of Insanity - scottwill - iwantclips

360 Degrees of Insanity - scottwill - iwantclips

Logan has enough of her ant sized husband. She needs a REAL man but, since they both are cursed by a wicth, as soon as she mess with any other man, she will be bug sized too. The only way that she can get rid of that evil spell is getting rid of her tiny husband. She is HOT and, finally, decided.
    360 degrees VR video featuring Logan Rivers as the UNIQUE goddess that she is.
    XXXTREMELY HOT AND CRUEL.
    Models: scottwill

Duration: 11 min 0 s
    Size: 485 MiB
    Download From AnzFile