Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!
    Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening, her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
    Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
    of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Inhale at your own RISK! - Emily Jones - iwantclips

Inhale at your own RISK! - Emily Jones - iwantclips

This Videoclip is quite dangerous, so don't buy it if you are one of the soft-hearted weaklings around here.

In case you like it a bit harder though, you should definitely keep reading (and buying, of course!) for you are up to quite a night!

Tonight, you will literally destroy yourself - FOR ME!

Prepare your Aroma (at best a fresh bottle!), your headphones, get comfy and then concentrate on me. On my only! Follow my every instruction and prepare to be mindblown!
    Models: Emily Jones

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 466 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Are My Foot Slave - Goddess Violet - iwantclips

You Are My Foot Slave - Goddess Violet - iwantclips

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
    Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma by two goddesses - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Aroma by two goddesses - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Let's get you fucked up! Brainless is the way to be, so get your Aroma ready and lets begin
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 32 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Herbal Fun and Aroma Love Addiction Deepener - London Lix - iwantclips

Herbal Fun and Aroma Love Addiction Deepener - London Lix - iwantclips

You've come here to be pulled even deeper into this love addiction. Isn't it funny how I always seem to know what it is you need the best? I'll demonstrate this skill right before your eyes today as we plunge into a herbal Intox-Fantasy & Aroma guided sensual JOI. But this is more than just masturbation instructions. This is much more than edging. This is a defragmentation of your mind, live. You'll find it equal parts blissful and exhilarating. Your head will be left spinning, your cock left dripping, and your heart all mine.
    You will need a herbal cigarette and rush to play along. Consumption of these items is your choice, and it is your responsibility to follow the laws of your jurisdiction.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 22 min 56 s
    Size: 691 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 5 min 16 s
    Size: 646 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ALICE - English Exam - EXTREME Footgagging - foxyfootdom - iwantclips

ALICE - English Exam - EXTREME Footgagging - foxyfootdom - iwantclips

Lady Alice is not only superbeautiful and sexy, she is also highly intelligent and educated. Tomorrow she has her English exam and she really studied hard for it. As usual, the last day before an exam or a beauty competition, Alice just wants to have a relaxing and fun day. She already planned a dinner with her friend Rea, but before that she will have some sadistic fun with Rea's houseslave!
    Sadistic Princess Alice puts a collar on her slave to play some more hard. She makes him worship her divine feet and she fills his mouth with her toes. As her foot is into his mouth, she pulls the leash and pushes her foot to go down his throat, fucking his mouth and gagging him hard! She footgags him in any possible position, even with both feet or with the heels, always hard and cruel! Between each position, Alice makes him worship her feet or footsmothers him. Alice gets harder and harder, but after a while she is annoyed by the gagging noises that the slave makes with her feet down his throat, so she stomps him hard with both feet and knocks him out!!!
    Models: foxyfootdom

Duration: 9 min 37 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Slut Challenge - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

Aroma Slut Challenge - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

Guess where we're going? Nowhere until that bottle of Aroma is completely empty. That's right, I'm gonna make you sniff and stroke until you've taken it all, like the good little slut you are. First I make you beg, then I make you go deeper and deeper. Feeling the Aroma surge through your body fills you with so much ecstasy, you're reeling and completely under my command. My perfect muscular legs flex effortlessly in front of you, my ass makes you feel even more dizzy than you already are. I dare you to go all the way.
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 666 MiB
    Download From AnzFile