Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 468 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Degrading A Financial Aroma Slut - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

(Custom) You are totally owned by Me and My feet. Listen to me as I hard-core degrade you for being the Aroma slut that you are. Grab a huge dildo and stretch out your slut hole for me. You are nothing but an ATM to me. Make puddles for me and then pay your cum tax.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 1.43 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sniff Sniff Stroke & Stare - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Sniff Sniff Stroke & Stare - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Int0x Training - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

Int0x Training - MistressLolaRuin - iwantclips

I have some new training I want to subject you to today slave. First, I wantyou to start by fitting that chastity cage on that cock nice and tightly. I want you under My lock and key the whole time. Now, I want to take you on a long and int0xicating Aroma ride. You are going to inhale exactly when and how I instruct you to. Now I've got that head of yours swimming, I want you to use your prostate massager, sliding into your tight little asshole for Me. I bet that feels so good, especially when you are high? I want you teasing that cock through your chastity cage whilst I instruct you to take more and more hits for Me. When you are this int0xicated for Me, I bet you would do anything to please Me wouldn't you? Just imagine that massager is actually a tranny cock. I know how much you would love to please a gorgeous shemale for Me. Keep thinking about how you will soon be serving My tranny friends whilst you get even more high for Me. Finally, I want to finish you off in that cage with My hitatchi wand... aren't you lucky to My little p0ppers slut? This clip was a custom request (no name is mentioned) and is also available in 'Mobile' format.
    Models: MistressLolaRuin

Duration: 22 min 9 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliation JOI Edging Cum Denial - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Humiliation JOI Edging Cum Denial - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma And Stroking - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Aroma And Stroking - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

It's time to stroke and get high off Aroma for Me. I want to take you higher and more relaxed than you ever been. Stroke and take a deep breathe in of those Aroma. Relax. I'm in control. You're going to be high off Aroma and high off of Me.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 8 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POP Quiz for Aroma SLUTS - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

POP Quiz for Aroma SLUTS - PrincessPilar - iwantclips

Hi little Aroma slut. Want to get fucked up for Me? Want some Jungle Juice? Of course you do. Answer these the 3 questions correctly first, then I'll give you Aroma, timed just right, while you jerk off for Me and I count you down. I'm going to make you want to fuck everything, if you do well, I'll tease you even more leading up to a big JUICY release. Enjoy -Princess Pilar RT Intox-Fantasy sessions and ****/phone Intox-Fantasy available xo
    Models: PrincessPilar

Duration: 12 min 8 s
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They're All Staring - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

They're All Staring - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Your busty, bombshell boss, Goddess Lexi Luna, has brought her office staff in for an undisclosed meeting. She knows one of her employees has a perverted obsession with her feet. Rather than call you out in private, Goddess Lexi knows the only way to teach you a lesson is to make you grovel at her pedicured feet in public. Just as you become aware of your unavoidable punishment, she reaches into her desk to remove a singular, silver chastity cage and orders you to put in on--if you want to keep your job, that is. Goddess Lexi teases you mercilessly with her black, Louboutin heels and beautiful feet, embarrassing you endlessly in front of your coworkers as you start to swell against the tight cage around your cock. She pops her long, slender legs and sexy feet up on her desk and hints at the many ways she plans on Hustling your dirty little secret, but not until you lick and suck her toes before the entire staff of your office.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 4 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 74.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cutting you slack - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Cutting you slack - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

You've been SUCH a good boy lately! Tributing without being asked, taking me shopping, spoiling me from my wishlist. You've worked very hard at pleasing me, so I figured why not cut you some slack? Today we're just going to chat like old times. Before you fell hard into my Mesmerizing trap. I'm going to allow that wallet to stay exactly where it is. ...Or so you think.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 11 min 21 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 73.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flip Flops Outdoors! - LDBMistress - iwantclips

Flip Flops Outdoors! - LDBMistress - iwantclips

Hey loser, watch me while i'm wearing my new flip flops. Jerk it while i'm enjoying my vacation here in Rome! You can't resist my sexy feet, i know that you wanna lick them and clean my flip flops!Enjoy!
    Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile