Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

Barefoot Supremacy - Jerky Girls - iwantclips

LAYLA TORMENTS YOU SO MUCH WITH HER FEET....YOU EXPLODE WITH 8 CUMBLASTS!!! THIS MAY BE THE HOTTEST FOOT FETISH HANDJOB SCENE FILMED IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!!!
    DO NOT MISS THIS ONE BOYS!!!

They say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That may be true.....but Layla proves that the way to make a man explode into a series of Giant Cumblasts....is to Dominate and Humiliate him with Bare Feet!!! Hot Hot Girl Feet!!! Layla Shoves Her Feet in your face.....She Jerks your cock with Her Feet....She taunts you constantly about your obsession with Girl's Feet....and then She makes you cum!!! The cumshot Layla induces from you is the biggest of your life!!! You can't resist Hot Girl Feet!!!! Admit it guys....you LOVE our FEET!!!!!!!
    Models: Jerky Girls

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kiss N Sniff Aroma 2 - Breath Play Edition - London Lix - iwantclips

Kiss N Sniff Aroma 2 - Breath Play Edition - London Lix - iwantclips

Featuring Princess Ellie Idol (https://iwantclips.com/store/261/My-...Princess-Ellie). All of you Intox-Fantasy junkies loved the Kiss N Sniff Aroma clip the gorgeous Princess Ellie Idol released last year, so we're back to dose you up again. The rules are simple - when we kiss, you sniff, but this time there's a twist. You're going to either be holding your breath OR inhaling for the duration of each of our mini makeouts (don't worry, we'll instruct you). You'll have to make it through cute teasing pecks and short sniffs, followed by deep french kissing which means filling your lungs until they're about to burst. Oh, and of course you can feel free to jerk your dick to us two gorgeous women, enjoying each others long legs, big tits and pert asses in our respective latex bodysuit and shiny bikini. But...if you want to cum you're going to have to control that orgasm until we say you can blow! Think you can handle this?
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 9 min 13 s
    Size: 413 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Become My Loyal Pet - AdrienneB - iwantclips

I'm so out of your league and so naturally dominant it's no wonder you want to become my loyal pet. Let's face it buying this clip is only the beginning of your submission to Me. Imagine serving Me for the rest of your life.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oil Show - DaisyD - iwantclips

Oil Show - DaisyD_ - iwantclips

Little Naked Strip Show then I rub oil all over my hot body. Come check it out!! Masturbate, Oil
    Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Popped For Cock - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

Popped For Cock - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

You wouldn't take a Silly Stuff without knowing its history and possible side effects, right? I will teach you something about Aroma that you will find absolutely fascinating. And then I will show you how to use it in a way that will feel incredible.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 659 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
    Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

jerk for Me, not her - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

jerk for Me, not her - MistressVictoria - iwantclips

I'm much more important than that wife or girlfriend of yours. I want you to jerk for Me, only Me. not her. not anyone else. I'm greedy. maybe you should just break up with her? Good plan.
    Models: MistressVictoria

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 760 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fucked Up Fast - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Fucked Up Fast - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Drink, smoke, sniff, do it when I say, and do it while you watch me move and listen to me speak. Go deeper until you can't get out. When you're this fucked up, all that unnecessary thinking is cleared and it's just us in your mind. When you're in this state I can make you do anything. I'll never judge you here.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

Football Fantasy - Nikki Nevaeh - iwantclips

You've invited me over to watch the football game. When I get to your house I realize that I am the only female there. You and the guys want to bet on the game. The loser has to do whatever the winner wants. I want in. I bet on one team and you and the guys bet on another. You all talk trash the entire game and whisper amid yourselves about what you all are going to have me do and do to me. Well, well, well looks who won. My team! I know you are all worried now about what is going to happen
    Models: Nikki Nevaeh

Duration: 21 min 11 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 20 min 7 s