Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

THE RING (HALLOWEEN SERIES) - dommebombshell - iwantclips

THE RING (HALLOWEEN SERIES) - dommebombshell - iwantclips

Did you hear the story about a cursed tape. Yes, a tape from the most delicious Domme in the world. If you watch the tape you receive a call, you pick up the phone and that sultry voice says: 7 days! Well, I think you did hear about that and I'm sure you wanna watch the tape. Why not? What harm can it do? After all, it's the most absolutely amazing woman. You just have to watch it. And if the story is true, maybe she would come after you. It wouldn't be that bad. Look at her. She is stunning. Yes, take a peek! Don't be shy. Watch the tape and know: when the phone rings, it rings for you. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUY USING MY MARKUP CODES---------------------------------------------
    DOMME25 =25%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME50= 50%-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME100= 100%-------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME200=200%--------------------------------------------------------------------
    DOMME500= 500%------------------------------------------------------------------DOMME1000= 1000%-------------------------------------------------------------
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 20 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Over Pussy - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Aroma Over Pussy - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

You're totally addicted to Aroma, in a way you could never be to pussy. Look at you, sitting at home jerking off instead of out there trying to get laid. You've just given up haven't you? You've accepted your fate as a Aroma sniffing idiot. Why go out and get rejected when you could be here with me, getting higher and having amazing orgasms. Say it with me as you jerk, Aroma over pussy, Aroma over pussy, and pretend like you even have the choice! HA!
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 11 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 104 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Locked Cock Chronicles - Volume 32 - Charlotte Sartre - Virtual Reality - The Locked Cock Chronicles - iwantclips

Locked Cock Chronicles - Volume 32 - Charlotte Sartre - Virtual Reality - The Locked Cock Chronicles - iwantclips

(Even though this is a Virtual Reality Clip, it can be watched on most other screens and is best watching in 360 mode) Charlotte Sartre has you right where she wants you and that is locked up in your tiny little plastic prison. You feel her warm moist breath through the tiny little holes on the device as she begins sucking on it. When it comes to a tease Charlotte is very skilled and it shows as she sends your mind racing and your dick attempting to burst free from its prison, but it remain safely locked away.
    Models: The Locked Cock Chronicles

Duration: 8 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1280 x 2 560
    Size: 780 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Coerced Bi Goddess Strap-On Blowjob - BJ Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Coerced Bi Goddess Strap-On Blowjob - BJ Training - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I start the clip wearing sexy booty shorts and a crop top, beckoning seductively for you to follow me. We walk a ways, as I show off my gorgeous booty. I stop to pick something up, tie a shoelace, etc., to tease and seduce you deeply. Then when we reach my room, I leave you, saying I'll be right back, and when I return, I am wearing a strap-on. "I like guys who are adventurous". I start out sweet and encouraging, and give you instructions. "Open your mouth wide, now put your lips around around my cock, just the tip... that's it" (name used in clip). Things start getting harder and faster, and by the end I am barking out orders, and calling you "bitch", and really ramming it down your throat. The end is a surprise, cum inside and see this hot coerced bi tease.

Consists of: Femdom, Female domination, coerced bi, strap on, realistic dildo, cock worship, strap on, strap on worship, female supremacy, ass worship, goddess worship, body worship, bi sexual, bi sexual encouragement, cock sucking, sucking dildo, tease goddess, tit worship, ass worship, ass domination, femdom pov, crop top, botty shorts, denim shorts, f0rc3d bi, bj training, blowjob, femdom blowjob, blowjob training,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 13 min 25 s
    Size: 1.89 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Life Long Tit Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Life Long Tit Addiction - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This addiction isn't a hit and quick kind of thing. Once you get a dose of my perfect tits you need another taste. You've accepted the fate of being a life long wanker to my cleavage. You can't stop thinking about them and whenever you get horny you always come crawling back to worship these boobs on repeat. Their you're favorite Silly Stuff with no ability to quit. The Relapse-Fantasy is constant and the withdrawals are tort urous. This is a life long tit addiction. You're not going anywhere, ever.

Consists of: tit worship, big tits, boob worship, big boobs, bouncing boobs, cleavage, goddess worship, femdom, female domination, tease goddess, mind fuck, sub training, slave training, JOI, Jerk off instruction, cock tease, sensual domination, body worship, sensual goddess, female supremacy,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 7 min 32 s
    Size: 372 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

ultimate BANNED WORD - shiny goddess - Empress Poison - iwantclips

ultimate BANNED WORD - shiny goddess - Empress Poison - iwantclips

You are weak to my Shiny body... shiny makes you my slave... Shiny makes you hard... Shiny makes your cock twitch. You cannot resist my Shiny trance
    I will put you into a deep hypnotic state, you will sink deeper and deeper, mesmesised by my glittering crystals.
    Nothing else will matter... except complete servitude.
    Models: Empress Poison

Duration: 11 min 24 s
    Size: 926 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Celeste: Aroma Persuasion - Bayside Brats - iwantclips

Celeste: Aroma Persuasion - Bayside Brats - iwantclips

Hi! You know what time it is, don't you? I do! I want you to get your favorite little bottle and shake it up real nice. You are going to breathe in all those fumes and get really high for me. Untwist that bottle and mmmm, breathe it all in. Nice and slow. I'm going to count you through it. You know how I love to control your huffs and puffs. You're feeling real nice right about now, huh? Your skin is tingling... your mind is floating... this is so much fun!
    Models: Bayside Brats

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tricked on Aroma - MissPetite - iwantclips

Tricked on Aroma - MissPetite - iwantclips

Aww, you thought you had got lucky. Two hot girls bringing you back to theirs in the hope of a kinky threesome. Sounds hot doesn't it. But we being the cruel girls we are have other plans for you. You heard of Aroma? Oh yeh they make you last all night, so sniff them for us and lets see what happens...
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

18auditions.com: Ashley Comes Back!! - Jay Bank's 18auditions - iwantclips

18auditions.com: Ashley Comes Back!! - Jay Bank's 18auditions - iwantclips

Well.. just one visit on 18auditions.com was NOT enough for you guys, so of course, we had to invite this Midwestern hottie back to play. She's quite popular with the boys, and she's definitely aware of this. Watch ol' Jay smash this hottie with some good ol' raw dick once again. At the end, she gets a true one-of-a-kind gift from the perverted prince of the Midwest; a hot wet pearl necklace! Gotta love this girl!
    Models: Jay Bank's 18auditions

Duration: 41 min 46 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.82 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wild HomeWrecker - Katy AnnXO - iwantclips

Wild HomeWrecker - Katy_AnnXO - iwantclips

Your wife is so dull and stale.... is completely predictable and ordinary. She doesn't wear sexy clothes or make up. She is always in unflattering sweats that hid her unsightly figure. Your wife nags and bitches at you all the time..... you find it difficult to even get a hard on for her. You fantasize about me constantly.... I'm wild, free, and hot as hell. Always dressed like a bombshell sex fiend,perfectly made up and a body that's built for fucking. You see different men coming over my house and you desperately wish you were one of them... until one day you are! Married men are my favorite prey and I just can't wait to show you what you've been missing since you've been with your drag of a wife. Bimbo Yoga 9:36
    Models: Katy_AnnXO

Duration: 12 min 41 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 262 MiB
    Download From AnzFile