Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cuckold Husband - Physically Handicapped & Turned into a Cuck - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Cuckold Husband - Physically Handicapped & Turned into a Cuck - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Oh My.. how unfortunate! You were involved in a terrible car accident and you've been left in a full body cast! I'm so distraught after finding out how bad it really is. you'll be in this cast for an entire year!? OMG! How can I even deal with this? I can't go an entire year without sex!! You know what.. I have an idea. I'm going to find a guy who will fuck Me and you'll just sit there in your full body cast and watch. I mean, pleasing Me is the most important thing to you, isn't it? Don't you want to watch Me as I'm being pleased? And you wouldn't ever expect Me to be without sex for a full year, now would you?! Good. it's bad enough that you're completely **** from this accident, but My sex life should never suffer. I'm so happy we are on the same page, ****! **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

De4th By Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

De4th By Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

You've been stalking me, sending me anonymous love letters, leaving gifts on my doorstep, sending weird texts and flowers. I've ignored all of this up until I invited you over the other day, totally catching you off guard. When you arrive at my house I tell you I can either call the police and tell them I caught you trespassing on my property and peeking into my windows OR we can play a little game. I tie you up just to be safe and then reveal to you that I'm going to inject you with a serum that will kick your libido into overdrive. If you orgasm while this serum is pumping through your body you will experience such a tremendous orgasm that the strain of it will stop your heart and k1ll you on the spot. Of course you are horrified and resist, that is until I inject the serum right into your cock. All it takes is some visual stimulation to get you jerking furiously for me- NYLONS, your greatest weakness. I tease you with my sheer nylons, pulling a pair off, putting a pair on. Pretty soon your will to live goes out the window and I'm free of you forever.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 16 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 288 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 35 min 43 s
    Size: 1 011 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CUCKOLDRY OR DIVORCE - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

CUCKOLDRY OR DIVORCE - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

"Sweetheart, do you have a moment for a little talk?" The love of your wife, your faithful wife wants a word. You couldn't believe your luck when you proposed and she said yes. Now you're happily married to a woman waaaaay out of your league. Your life together is perfect, aside from the lack of intimacy. You've tried to make moves on her but she keeps making excuses. Tired of being knocked back, you've stopped asking and started jerking off more. Whatever, doesn't matter, she's a babe and you know you're lucky to have her. "The reason that I don't want to have sex with you any more is that it's just not satsfying. Your penis... It's so small!" She knew that before you were married, but she hoped with some guidance that you'd become a better lover but it's just not happening. She's tired of faking orgasms for you. She doesn't want to lie to you anymore. She wants to have an active sex life, just not with you. There's no reason to worry, she doesn't want a divorce, she just wants to fuck other men! Do you know what a cuckold is? That's what I want. I want you to be my cuckold. "Instead of being my husband, my equal, you'll be my servant!"
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 130 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Goddess Angel - iwantclips

- Goddess_Angel - iwantclips

Models: Goddess_Angel

Duration: 13 min 49 s
    Size: 1.94 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 32 min 19 s
    Size: 863 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

Passed around anal whore - KittyJXXX - iwantclips

This night my DOM brought me a Gringo. What is a Gringo? It's a white boy. I love white boys too. I like black, white, asian, latin. As long as his cock is big and he uses me hard like I've been trained, im ready. My DOM had met this gringo online and asked him to come by and use me for a lil bit. I like random guys and so does my DOM. So my DOM told him he didn't even want to know his name. My DOM just wants him to come in, use my holes, cum in my ass and leave. Thats what I'm for, to be used like the whore that I am. So gringo comes in and my DOM is explaining to him what I am, and how I need constant use. You should've seen gringo's jaw drop when my DOM was telling him how much of a anal whore I am and just how many guys have actually fucked and came in my ass. I dont even know the number, but my DOM knows exactly. I just do as I'm told and open my holes for whoever my DOM says. Now Gringo started out slow for the first 60 seconds, but when he saw my nasty asshole open wide and swallow his dick right away, he knew he could use me any way he wanted. So he went on to stretch me the fuck out. I love being stretched out. ALL HOLES STRETCHED. My DOM told him it was an all anal training session. So he went straight in my asshole, then took his hard cock from my ass straight to my mouth, Fissted my ass, and even Fissted my pussy while fucking my ass. I Love being used. He used me like a dirty, filthy fucking whore for sure. It was So fucking Hot and Nasty my DOM had to join in and he started fucking my used asshole after Gringo came in it... My DOM really gets off on watching me really get used, it makes him proud of his creation, and also really horny. In the end I got stretched, in all holes, and I got 2 hot steamy loads off cum in my nasty used ass. All part of my training, and I fucking LOVE every bit of it
    Models: KittyJXXX

Duration: 51 min 19 s
    Size: 1.90 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tit Addict Lessons - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Tit Addict Lessons - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

How could any man not love My perfect tits? They're s perky and natural you can't help but drool and stroke over them. Go on stroke to the tits you will never have. My cute nipples are off limits for losers like you. I know you sit there stroking and hopeful for the tiniest of nip slips. you're so fucking desperate! Maybe if you beg real hard I'll show you, just for a second. I know how much My tits fuck you up. I bet if I actually show you them you'll lose your mind.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 9 min 19 s
    Size: 813 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Handbra Tease - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Handbra Tease - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I'm completely topless, from start to finish in this clip, with nothing but my hands to cover my perfect nipples. Will I have a nip slip? Will I let you see what you're desperate for? Buy it and find out.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 6 min 19 s
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile