Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

POV BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

POV BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

This video was a custom request and the name "Cody" is used throughout. What was requested in his words: "POV blowjob: Start off wearing a tight dress and heels. Pull up your skirt to show me your thong. Spank your ass for me. Keep dress on but keep pulled up. Show off thong and ass every so often. Stroke your realistic dildo. Start to play with it. Continue sucking the dildo like it's my dick. Suck and stroke me to finish." Want your very own custom video? Visit watchbrooke.com!
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Try To Impress Me - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Try To Impress Me - AdrienneB - iwantclips

It's so easy for me to bring you to your knees. I can do it with just my words... a little bit of teasing... and your cock stands straight up. Your cock will never stop throbbing when you think about worshipping me. In fact we both know you were born to worship a superior Goddess but only good boys get to worship a Goddess this sexy. Know you want nothing more than to be my good boy and do exactly what I say. Buy this clip and see if you're one of my best subs and try to impress me. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Size: 401 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

My financial slave - goddessfiona1 - iwantclips

You were born to serve a celestial Greek Goddess. You spend money on useless things, you are much better off giving it to someone more deserving, like me. I'm your superior and your life is about to become dedicated to making me happy. I am your priority, I am your life..
    Models: goddessfiona1

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 121 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strong women deserve it all. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Strong women deserve it all. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Im that strong woman. The one who deserves EVERYTHING you have. You're a total failure in comparison. Im more the alpha than you'll ever be. You know i deserve the best of the best, and although you can only give me your pathetic amounts of ca$h, you feel so much better when you do that small bit. Im sexually stronger, physically stronger, mentally stronger, and you wouldn't even deny it. You're totally accepting of it. You're just glad to be beneath me. Strong women rule. Open up your wallet, wimp. Use a mark up code for me : WEAKAF = +50% EXTRAWEAKAF = +100% BANKRUPTME250 = +250% BANKRUPTME500 = +500% BANKRUPTME1000 = +1000%
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 7 min 51 s
    Size: 295 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Saffmas - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

Saffmas - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

My weak ones, today I you will celebrate this special day like never before. Yes, today is officially SAFFMAS. A significant religious day held at the time of the winter solstice to celebrate your Divine Goddess Saffron. The day of The Goddess. The day of SAFFRONISM. The day of celebration, frivolity, lust, pleasure and self abandonment. The most wonderful thing about Saffmas is that you can actually see your real life Goddess. As a follower of Saffronism, there is no faith, there is no belief, there is no wondering if there really is a God/Goddess that you are praying to each night. Unlike other religions, the reality of Saffronism is that I am the REAL Goddess who encourages pleasure, lust and the worship of My Divine carnal envelope. I am the Goddess of passion, lust, pleasure. I am the Goddess who cares for her followers and encourages selflessness, humility, loyalty and worship. All these qualities make each one of my followers pure. Today is the day of worship and devotion as you pledge yourself to Me like never before with Holy offerings. Today is the day you will stroke away any antiquated old religions you may have and emerge as a new man, a new follower ready to experience blissful Divine enslavement and an ultimate mindgasm. Sit back relax and soak in My perfection, worship My body and give yourself to your Goddess - The Goddess - Goddess Saffron.

CONTAINS ELEMENTS OF: GODDESS WORSHIP, RELIGIOUS, FEMDOM, FINDOM, FEMDOM POV, MONEY FETISH, SLAVE/SUB TRAINING, EROTIC MAGIC, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND FUCK, MESMERIZE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, TIT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, OCCULT.
    Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes (from the top in order of biggest findom rush): GOODBOY4SAF PAYPET4SAF CASH4SAF SAFFADDICT LOSER4SAF BROKEBOYS
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 10 min 36 s
    Size: 511 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 6 min 48 s
    Size: 200 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

B/G BJ, Cowgirl, Reverse, Doggy & Cumshot - Lizbeth Teller - iwantclips

B/G BJ, Cowgirl, Reverse, Doggy & Cumshot - Lizbeth Teller - iwantclips

Watch as I suck, ride and bounce (along with cream) on a hard cock until I get bent over, fucked doggy style and a load of cum shot across my back and on my ass! HD-15 mins long.
    Models: Lizbeth Teller

Duration: 15 min 11 s
    Size: 411 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Surprise Christmas Present 1 - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Surprise Christmas Present 1 - Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Merry Christmas my little addict! I have a present for you! What's inside? Well you'll have to open it to find out! This is a series of 3 clips, each clip is unique with a different theme. One clip includes tease and denial jerk off instruction - no cumming for you in this one, another includes jerk off instruction with a ruined orgasm, and lastly, one of the clips includes a sexy tease, topless nudity, along with jerk encouragement, as well as a cum countdown at the end. Which present will you get? Collect them all until you get what you really really want this Christmas!

Please your Princess and use a markup code to pay more!
    10% MARKUP - GOODBOY10
    25% MARKUP - PAYINGMOREISHOT
    50% MARKUP - CANDYLOVESCASH
    100% MARKUP - FAVORITEBOY
    500% MARKUP - PAYCANDYMORE
    Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 357 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The System Is Rigged - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

The System Is Rigged - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

You were broke before. your broke now, what's the difference? Give me your money and get orgasmic pleasure at least. Don't give your money to the banks and corporations. Their gonna figure out a way to take everything from you anyway. I'm gonna push you over the edge in this video and make your cock and balls mine while I take your cash!
    Goddess Charlotte Stokely
    Categories: Financial Domination, Mind Fuck, Goddess Worship, Femdom POV, Brat Girls
    Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 7 min 17 s
    Size: 433 MiB
    Download From AnzFile