Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Humiliated Student FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: You have your hair in a ponytail, black lipstick, dressed in the white blouse. with a short, black, latex or leather skirt, black nylons, with black heels, and black latex or leather gloves. You are one of my college professors, and tell me to walk in the room, closing the door, and to sit down in a chair, with you sitting in a chair across from me. You put on you gloves now, and tell me that you do not appreciate my lack of respect for you and your class, and that I need to be put in my place. You slap me, and tell me to strip and get on my knees. You tell me that I need a strong woman to put me in my place, and that arrogant men like me need to be made bitches by strong, gorgeous, and smart women like you. You tell me to put my hands behind my back, and to kiss your heels. Now the camera angle changes, and you are standing above me. You slap me again, and tell me to open my mouth. You start spitting in my face, while humiliating me for being your so weak and bitchy compared to you; for learning my true place. After a while you notice how hard I am, and declare that I am truly your bitch. The camera angle changes to you standing, and you tell me to start jerking off and fingering my ass, while showing off your stunning body. You tell me that I am now to serve you, and that I need to know my place. You count me down to cum, but then walk up to me, take the cum on your gloves, and smear it on my face. You laugh at me, and tell me to eat it, telling me that I am your bitch.
    Clip Contains: cum eating instruction, cei, jerk off instruction, joi, latex, face slapping, spit fetish, saliva, teacher, student, cum countdown, humiliation, prostate, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 15 min 8 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.11 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oh the Agony! - courtneypage - iwantclips

Oh the Agony! - courtneypage - iwantclips

a nerdy girl next door type teases the ultimate orgasm, view. [HD]
    Models: courtneypage

Duration: 7 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 388 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Destined To Be A Cuck - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

you're the worst kind of man, you know that? you appear okay from the outside; normal job, decent looking, good manners. Some girls may even be excited to go on a date with you. But there's one little problem: your dick. It's fucking broken or something because every time you try and score in bed, you just can't perform. Do you know how disappointing that is for us women? All I want is a nice hard thick cock to fuck My pussy, and you can't even manage that. How PATHETIC. Well, I think it's clear what you need to do. No more disappointing women anymore, you're just destined to be a cuckold. That's right, it's time to practice your pussy eating and cock sucking skills because from now on, that's the only action you'll be getting.This is a custom clip and the name "sub L" is used a few times. It will still be enjoyed by many.Elements of verbal humiliation, Coerced bi, CEI, and cuckolding.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 322 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

tit addiction 2018 - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

tit addiction 2018 - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

New year , new you ? Probably not . Nothing can break the addiction you have for My tits. I tease and humiliate you without wearing a bra. Just like that you're sucked back in.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 14 s
    Size: 880 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Draining You With My Big Tits - GoddessNyla - iwantclips

Draining You With My Big Tits - GoddessNyla - iwantclips

You've spent endless days searching for a Goddess with big natural tits like mine. Well loser, the search is over. good boys use markup codes. 50% NYLAFANBOY 100% NYLAGOODBOY 500% ADDICTED2NYLA 1000% BANKRUPT4NYLA
    Models: GoddessNyla

Duration: 5 min 59 s
    Size: 349 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Home Video Fucking - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Home Video Fucking - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

A home video of my friend RAMMING his cock into me over and over until he shoots a big hot load of cum all over my tits, stomach, and face. This is a REAL home video that I decided to make. He wanted to fuck and I said ok but let's film it. The first 2 parts to this vide are called SUCKING MY FRIEND and FUCKING MY FRIEND. My orgasm in in "Fucking My Friend" and his orgasm is in this video. Check them all !
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 12 min 34 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Brutally Honest SPH: Not a Real Man - charlottehaze - iwantclips

Brutally Honest SPH: Not a Real Man - charlottehaze - iwantclips

You're always begging me for my REAL UNFILTERED opinion on your little winkie. Ugh, you're obsessed with that thing. Okay, if you really want to know, I'll tell you exactly what I think about YOU and your wee wee. This is what all women wish they could say to your face. If you've ever had a girl look at you with polite pity when you pull down your pants, this is what she was too nice to say! Luckily for your intense humiliation fetish, I'm NOT nice. I know you need to control these ridiculous urges you have to be a "real man". Because you will always lack what a real man has: a REAL MAN'S COCK. Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: Remember, good Charlotte addicts use markup codes to prove their devotion: 50% ILUVCHARLOTTE 100%SERVECHARLOTTE 200% ABUSEMEPLZ 500% ALL4CHARLOTTE
    Models: charlottehaze

Duration: 5 min 56 s
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Bully's Hot Step-Mom - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Your Bully's Hot Step-Mom - Xev Bellringer - iwantclips

Thank you so much for hosting the boys' sleepover at your place this weekend, Darla. After the divorce I just really needed a few days to myself...Oh someone's at the door, I'll talk to you later.
    Eh hem...and what are you doing here at this hour? My son's not home you know...well come in, would you like some juice? I don't believe that you came just to return his belongings. I've noticed you checking me out...is that why you put up with my son picking on you - to see me? Tell me the truth. Excuse me?? That was an incredibly disrespectful thing to say...'to have sex with you.' Please leave.
    Wait, wait...I apologize for overreacting, you can stay. I feel so terribly that my son taunts you all the time. On top of that, they left you out of their sleepover, you shouldn't put up with that treatment. Don't worry...we can have some fun on our own...Well, what I mean is this could be your lucky day. Follow me.
    Take off your shirt and pants, go on. Get on the bed and lay down. Oh my God, I can't believe I'm doing this. Does that feel good? You look very aroused, this must be what you wanted all along. Did...you just try to take my shirt off? You're very young for me, I'm not sure I should show you my breasts...but you do deserve it.
    How do they look? Your erection is pushing against me...you can cum in your boxers, by the way. Just feel me grind on your cock while you suck my nipples. That's it...keep going!
    Fantasy includes: MILF, grinding, virtual nipple sucking, strip tease, bra fetish, bouncing breasts, older woman/younger man, pov
    Models: Xev Bellringer

Duration: 17 min 48 s
    Size: 1.00 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ripped Off By My Tits? - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Ripped Off By My Tits? - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I swear, this one isn't really a ripoff. You'll get to see my big, perfect tits in all their glory. You're going to love it. You trust me, don't you? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 44.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy Hosiery Compilation - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Sexy Hosiery Compilation - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Nothing gets you hotter than me rocking a sexy pair of nylons. Thigh highs, nylons, fish net, body stocking, you name it, I've got it. You'll be on the verge of explosion as you watch me tease you in 6 different outfits. I'll be sure to keep you on the edge, I'm ALWAYS in control of that cock! The way you beg for release and act like a fool delights me. You're always at my mercy when your dick is in your hands and at my mercy is just how I like you.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 25 min 49 s
    Size: 636 MiB
    Download From AnzFile