Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 810 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Merry Footmas - Sexy blonde princess - iwantclips

Merry Footmas - Sexy blonde princess - iwantclips

This Clip has a complete different ending then you would guess but its for your best my little foot Bitch.
    Drooling you are kneeling in front of me and waiting with patience to worship my goddess feet.
    Aint iam right my little foot bitch?
    Today i will teast your foot cleaning skills and make sure you are doing an excellent job.
    Do you think you will do a good job?
    And what is if not? What will be the proper punishment for you?
    How will i make sure that you will be a better serving foot bitch...? haha
    Models: Sexy blonde princess

Duration: 7 min 19 s
    Size: 918 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I need someone to worship my feet - adira eiffel - iwantclips

I need someone to worship my feet - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

mmm feet tease for lovers
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 1 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 41.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Substitute Professor - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

The Substitute Professor - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Close To My Feet - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    After teasing my slave with my feet, I decide to allow him the chance to worship then. I instruct him how to kiss, lick and suck on my perfect feet. Knowing his love for them, I use it to make him even more submissive to me. He is living all of you foot boys dream!
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 9 min 52 s
    Size: 439 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty Allstar Foot Worship - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Dirty Allstar Foot Worship - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

After a long day of gardening my perfect little feet are nice and filthy. I know all you want to do is worship them but you really wish they were clean. Too bad sissy. We both know your a complete foot slut and you'll do whatever I say. So be a good bitch boy and follow instructions. Let me first remove my abused white converse and tease you with the sweet scent of my sweaty socks and sneakers. Watch as I strip my pungent socks off my feet revealing my dirty soles. Wanna smell? Wanna taste? I know you do. Your fighting the urge to worship them since they're so dirty but you can't help it. Your addiction to my feet is too strong to control. Your overwhelmed with the need to lick and suck my filthy feet. So go ahead and give in to my power over you and worship these dirty feet because thats what you were put on this earth to do.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 22 s
    Size: 383 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Rub My Feet, Little Piggy - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

Rub My Feet, Little Piggy - Tease Goddess - iwantclips

I've been in these heels all day and you're going to slip them off and rub my feet. I know you've been waiting patiently all day for me, just so you could do this very thing. Make sure you get them perfectly relaxed, and then I'll Coerce you to sit and watch me slip my pantyhose off and wrap them around your neck like a tie. Maybe I'll make you wear them to work the next day.... Then I outline the rest of your duties, with my wrinkled soles and perfect toes in your face.
    Includes: mesmerize, ass worship, mind fuck, femdom POV, tease & denial, humiliation, goddess worship, foot fetish, foot worship, legs, female domination, wrinkled soles, and pantyhose fetish
    Models: Tease Goddess

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 307 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Know You Are Hard - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

You Know You Are Hard - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

I know you've wanted to stroke your cock to my pretty feet for a long time. This is your chance. Will you take off your pants for me? I painted my toenails just for you. I've made you wait long enough... I want you to finally get off on just my feet. I know it makes you hard to look at my round toes and the wrinkled, soft flesh on my soles. Take your swollen cock in your hands and stroke it for me. I need you to cum so I can feel it drip between my toes, then I'll rub your sticky mess all over my feet, all the way up to my ankles. That's right, jerk your cock to my sexy feet!
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 272 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Kimberly Moss Cum Eating Instruction - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Kimberly Moss Cum Eating Instruction - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Goddess Kimberly Moss can't get enough of your eager foot worship! She starts off teasing you with her delicious feet, telling you that she wants your tongue all over her beautiful toes. Tempting you with her soft soles, she seductively offers you the chance to lick them all over, and then, she tells you it's time for you to show her how much they turn you on. Her voice is so sexy as she gives you jerk off instruction, telling you to grip that cock as you stroke it. She giggles and moans as she tells you to speed up, offering her feet to you while you get yourself going. She reminds you to stay focused on your cock and tells you how wet you're making her, until finally, she begs for your cum on her feet. Once you've made your mess, she demands you clean it up with your tongue, since she knows you're a cum-eating foot slut!
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 6 min 10 s
    Size: 278 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tricked on Aroma - MissPetite - iwantclips

Tricked on Aroma - MissPetite - iwantclips

Aww, you thought you had got lucky. Two hot girls bringing you back to theirs in the hope of a kinky threesome. Sounds hot doesn't it. But we being the cruel girls we are have other plans for you. You heard of Aroma? Oh yeh they make you last all night, so sniff them for us and lets see what happens...
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 6 min 2 s
    Size: 1 021 MiB
    Download From AnzFile