Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

For my little foot piggy - Tiffany James - iwantclips

For my little foot piggy - Tiffany James - iwantclips

Whilst watching this clip you will become totally weak and powerless. You will do everything that I ask of you, because you are my little foot piggy. You adore my sexy little feet, and want to please your Goddess.....
    Models: Tiffany James

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 226 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

What I Learned Today - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

What I Learned Today - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Want to know what I learned in class today? I learned how to eat feet, and... I also learned how to give a footjob. I know you think I'm so innocent, but I know exactly how to work my feet on a hard cock. I want to show you. I'm going to show you, right here in this classroom. In my pink backpack, I snuck into school my favorite pink dildo. Watch me as I wrap my french pedicured feet around this pretty plastic cock and stroke it exactly like I learned how to stroke a real one. It makes me so wet to feel the wide, slick shaft between my two soles and held beneath my toes. I want you to see how good it feels for me when I work it harder, imagining that I can make it explode with warm, white, sticky cum until my feet are soaked in it. The feeling on my pretty feet is so intense, I might even cum before you do!
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oily Footjob Practice - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Oily Footjob Practice - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Practicing stroking cock with my pretty feet.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 6 min 11 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 750 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

- Candy Glitter - iwantclips

Models: Candy Glitter

Duration: 6 min 58 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Warm Jizz On My Feet - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Warm Jizz On My Feet - Goddess Foot Jobs - iwantclips

Beautiful, slender brunette Alexis Dean has her toes sucked and licked until they're slick with juicy spit and ready to wrap around a hard, thick cock. She stretches her long, incredible legs right on top of his lap and unzips his pants to get exactly what she wants. With his shaft between her two arches, he grabs her by the ankles and jerks off his cock with her sexy feet. Alexis quickly learns just how to work his cock, stroking it up and down between her arches. In mini denim shorts, her firm, round ass bouces as she fucks him with her feet. Alexis takes off her shirt so he can feel her perky Teen-18+ tits and pink nipples while she pleases him with this hot footjob. She moans and Yelps as she brings him to an intense climax, covering her skin in warm jizz, then shows off her cum-soaked soles for the camera.
    Models: Goddess Foot Jobs

Duration: 9 min 51 s
    Size: 455 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Barefoot Domination Stories Pt 4 - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Barefoot Domination Stories Pt 4 - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Another story time in the My barefoot domination stories series. Luring men and succumbing them to their fate with My beautiful bare feet. What man could resist the power they possess.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 14 min 10 s
    Size: 1 023 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick My Dirty Feet Clean - PrettyBambi - iwantclips

Lick My Dirty Feet Clean - PrettyBambi - iwantclips

Hey Loser! You know that little obsession you have? Well boy do I have a treat for you. I have been walking outside barefoot, and you my little foot bitch, you are going to lick them clean. What a loser you are, just letting me tell you what to do, but you love every minute of it. And with a cock the size of a vienna sausage, no wonder your such a bitch. Now go ahead, be a good little bitch and clean my feet for me, I might let you jerk to my feet and cum if you do your job right.
    Models: PrettyBambi

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Size: 292 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mesmerize Feet ASMR - KatyaDovana - iwantclips

Mesmerize Feet ASMR - KatyaDovana - iwantclips

Get mesmerized as you watch my little feet move, twirl, swirl, and put you in a trance.
    Music credit - NightmareOwl - Solitude
    Models: KatyaDovana

Duration: 7 min 58 s
    Size: 578 MiB
    Download From AnzFile