Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intense Masturbation - sofiagomez - iwantclips

Intense Masturbation - sofiagomez - iwantclips

had not cum in a few days and I had been doing a lot of custom videos so this one I could do what I wanted and I did. I went crazy on my pussy and came very good.
    Models: sofiagomez

Duration: 11 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 831 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feet and Leotard JOI - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Feet and Leotard JOI - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Procedure - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Foot Procedure - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Cute nurse Ava Harper has noticed some numbness between her toes while working for her hot, blonde podiatrist boss, Dr. Tabatha Jordan. The doctor squeezes her in for a quick look in between appointments. Dr. Jordan slides off nurse Ava's white shoes and massages her pretty feet from heel to toe as she examines them. When Dr. Jordan gets a whiff of her sweaty soles from hours of work in her shoes, she can't help but give Ava's sweet feet a taste. Dr. Jordan sucks on the young nurse's cute toes and then offers to teach her the technique. The doctor instructs her on how to touch, lick, suck, and please a woman's feet for this alternative, hands-on Therapy-Fantasy technique.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Size: 119 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
    Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Double Penetration - adira eiffel - iwantclips

Double Penetration - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

Live show
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 3 min 14 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 41.3 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

A Treat for A Foot Fetishist - LadyMorrigan - iwantclips

*Custom Clip*: "You catch me looking at your feet and heels and you confront and ask me if that's what I'm doing. I confess and you ask me what I like about your feet... You tease me with your high arches, heel dangling, toes cleavage, heels, pedicured toes and the veins on top of your feet, and tell me to get an up-close look. You tell me I can stroke my cock while you tease me. I have to stop after each shown element before proceeding with the next. You go through each one as I am on the floor getting a good view. When you think I've had enough, you seductively take the heels off and show me your pedicure and point and flex your toes. In the end, I cum at your mercy, after a countdown."
    (Note: The clip was filmed with the help of a cameraman!)
    1080p HD; 10:05 min
    This clip includes elements of: FEMDOM POV, FOOT FETISH, HIGH HEELS, TOPLESS, LEGS, ARCHED FEET, BARE LEGS, RED TOES, MASTURBATION GAMES, JERK OFF ENCOURAGEMENT, LIGHT HUMILIATION.
    Models: LadyMorrigan

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 787 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mind Body Takeover - Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Mind Body Takeover - Aroma - London Lix - iwantclips

Aroma help loosen you up, they allow me to slide in to your mind, and take over. They do the hard work when it comes to relaxing your body too, but they're not the only trick I have up my sleeve. I don't need those chemicals to do a full mind body takeover, so feel free to watch this without them, so I can prove my point. Except I know you won't. You're addicted to Aroma, just like you're addicted to me. A quick induction pulls you deep, and that bottle of rush deeper still. I reveal to you the tricks I use to control your brain, to reprogram you. I can tell you all of my secrets and they'll still be just as effective; they're that subconscious & powerful, if you even remember them at all. Or is everything I tell you about how I twisted you around my little finger purely distraction, from the real hyp-robo-meditation methods I'm employing right before your eyes. Too bad you're too fucked up to tell. Too bad you're about to cum & seal your fate further, regardless....
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 19 min 16 s
    Size: 534 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ruined Footjob - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

Ruined Footjob - Sarah DiAvola - iwantclips

This clip is the ultimate foot job cock tease, from your point of view. I build you up with promises of letting you release after weeks of chastity, and just when you get too excited, I switch positions and work you back up again. The whole time, you're convinced you're going to get to cum. My wrinkled, lubed-up soles, perfect high arches, adorable toes, and the way they wrap around your cock like a trap all combine to tease you to the brink of explosion...
    Do you think I'll let you finish? I think you know the answer.
    Models: Sarah DiAvola

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Playing with the New Hitachi - VelvetDiablo - iwantclips

Playing with the New Hitachi - VelvetDiablo - iwantclips

Having a nice long session and some orgasms with the new Hitachi.
    Models: VelvetDiablo

Duration: 10 min 51 s
    Size: 177 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oily Green Toes - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Oily Green Toes - CearaLynch - iwantclips

Your weak mind is no match for my perfectly oiled up peds! Silly footboy, will you ever learn? I always get my way, and when it comes to dorky foot worshipers like you, its SO easy to take control. Drool as I wrinkly my soles, spread my toes, point my feet and dangle them in front of your face. Youre so hooked.
    Models: CearaLynch

Duration: 7 min 44 s
    Resolution: 480 x 856
    Size: 49.9 MiB
    Download From AnzFile