Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Denied Beta - Keziah - iwantclips

Denied Beta - Keziah - iwantclips

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **You're so addicted to me, but who can blame you? You love my humiliation, you love worshiping me, and you love being denied by me. Enjoy this frustrating edging session to make yourself even more addicted!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta Tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 48 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No Tits For Loser Boys - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

No Tits For Loser Boys - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Ew you don't actually think a loser like you deserves to look, feel, or taste titties, do you?!?! Haha no way, you know the truth! Loser boys like you are so undeserving of such a fun and delicious activity. You see though, I'm super hot, so I can see, touch, and lick titties whenever I want to. Must suck to be such a loser grabbing at your own man titties while you wank just to imagine the fun I get to have!
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 59 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 503 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Up and Down II - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Up and Down II - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

The highly anticipated sequel to My top selling clip: Up and DownI'm back again with another zipper holding in My perfect tits. Look at it. Up and down. Up and down. Up and down. It's mesmerizing, isn't it? Makes your mind go all mushy. My body, My cleavage, My voice, the zipper. They all make you so weak, don't they? You're nodding your head up and down now in agreement with Me. Every word I speak is true. "Yes Princess," you say aloud. You want to jerk, Don't you? Yes Princess. Move your hand up and down on your cock in time with My zipper. Feels so good, so right. I'm in charge of that dick now. Every inch is Mine. My zipper goes up, your hand strokes up on your cock; My zipper goes down, your hand strokes down. This feeling is overwhelming. You've been here with Me before, but this time is different. This time I have something else in store for you. You want to cum. But will I allow you to?
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 50 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- London Lix - iwantclips

- London Lix - iwantclips

Models: London Lix

Duration: 5 min 30 s
    Resolution: 606 x 1 080
    Size: 290 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Free: Shemale Mindwash - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Pussy Free: Shemale Mindwash - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

You love a woman's body. You need those pretty faces, round tits, those feminine curves...and a nice cock. Maybe you think you want pussy, but that's only temporary. I'll wipe away those last traces of pussy desire, and replace them with an overwhelming craving for shemale cock. Pretty soon you won't believe that you ever wanted pussy. Before the end of this clip, you'll understand that you never even wanted it in the first place. You don't want pussy. You want girl tits and girl cock. Shemale bodies with tranny dicks. Shemales have everything real women have, except for that one thing that you've never desired at all. With every moment that passes, with every stroke of your cock, the thoughts of pussy fade away. When you see pussy now, you feel nothing. But when you see a nice girl cock, arousal rushes through you. It's cock that takes over your mind. Hot, sexy shemale cock.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 23 min 17 s
    Size: 648 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Gold Digger - Carlie - iwantclips

Gold Digger - Carlie - iwantclips

You know what I am don't you? I'm a gold digger. I don't care about anything but your money. I'll do whatever it takes to drain your wallet dry. Don't be foolish and think that I care about you in any kind of way. You're not special, all I'm doing is using you for your money. All I have to do is say "give it to me" and you'll spend everything on me won't you? I make men like you weaker and weaker until you're drained dry. I'm not much of a giver, but I love to take. I'm going to take everything you got. I'm not done with you until I am swimming in ca$h. Spend on me. Use code "YESCARLIE" to prove you're a good boy to me Use code "ALLFORCARLIE" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% Use code "EVERYTHINGFORCARLIE" to give me more because I deserve it
    Models: Carlie

Duration: 8 min 47 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 330 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Work Day JOI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Work Day JOI - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Go ahead, take your dick out at work. In your little office or even in your cubicle. You're going to jerk it at work! Do what I say for this work day Jerk Off Instruction. You know, you cannot say no when it comes to masturbating when and how I tell you. Don't get caught you horny jerk-a-holic!
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 14 min 17 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Popperotica int0xxx Mindfuck - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Popperotica int0xxx Mindfuck - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Feeding you Aroma and easing your mind with my mesmerizing and hypn0tic voice until your mind has melted completely in my hands.I'll take you so deep where only I have control. You will be My Aroma sniffing puppet.

You will be sniffing, repeating my words, stroking and edging, in complete bliss as you worship Me.

Get that new bottle of Aroma out, and lets begin this intense mesmerizing journey.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 40 min 41 s
    Size: 1.53 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Focus on MY orgasms! - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Bitch I'm tired of hearing about you being frustrated and wanting to cum etc. Ill let you know when I'm ready to let you release. Cumming is a LUXURY. Which is why i get to come at least daily, and you, well you don't. You earn these things. So you'll focus on MY ORGASMS. You can't fuck me but you can ensure i am always looking and feeling my best, for my lovers. My hair is prestige, mani pedis, always covered. Anything off my wishlist that i might want for dates etc is snapped up instantly, having the best lingerie is a must! (that you'll never probably see me in) My orgasms are much more important than yours!
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 13 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Little Alpha Costume - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Your Little Alpha Costume - Princess Miki - iwantclips

You're self aware enough to know that you're not a real alpha, right? Regardless of what anyone else thinks, or what you convinced them of, you and I both know who you really are.

You're a weak and pliable little bitch, easily manipulated by pretty girls and beautiful women. You love being My little bitch, and you certainly aren't ashamed to be who you are in front of Me. Yet, you hide your true identity from the rest of the world. You lie to everyone you meet, simply by acting in ways that aren't true to your default, submissive state.

Don't you worry: I'm not going to punish you or taunt you for this - in fact, I am going to applaud you. You have successfully convinced everyone you know that you are somewhat of an Alpha. You managed to find success in your career, and you have decorated your exterior shell in such a way that disguises the weak, soft core that exists beneath it.

Your deception allows you to make money in order to please Me, to serve Me, and that's why I encourage you to keep up this little act of yours. The costume is working, which allows you to work for Me.

Keep it up, perfect it, and always return to Me in your true form, stripped of that ridiculous costume you meticulously put together.

You may have fooled everyone else, but you will never fool Me.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 8 min 40 s
    Size: 640 MiB
    Download From AnzFile