Page 12 of 14584 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I have a plan for you. A lifestyle actually. you're going to go completely pussy free for Me. I want you to forget all about pussy. No fucking. No touching. No looking. Not even a THOUGHT of pussy. you don't deserve any form of pussy, at all. On top of you not deserving pussy, I want you all to Myself. Mind, dick and wallet. To reinforce these new rules, I'm going to implement a few taxes, too.
    Models: Mackayla's Sinpire

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 212 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You are obsessed with cock, I can tell. Just the mere mention of it has you salivating. This is so strange, so foreign to you, you could swear that you are perfectly straight, but as soon as you get horny while staring at a big meaty man dick, you can't help the urge to be dumb and full of cum. To be reduced to nothing but a cock whore. No talking, no thinking, just sucking and fucking, you stupid bimbo bitch. Just how far will you go? Your slutty fantasies have no end in sight, and you wish they would open up and swallow you whole. Pretty soon you will want fake boobs, blow-up-doll lips, and for the taste of cum to constantly be in your mouth. What a slut!
    Models: LatexBarbie

Duration: 13 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Goddess Chanel orders Chinese but there is something not right about her Egg Roll! What happens next? Find out

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fear not mortal. No harm will come to you here. I have an important task for you. You see, I desire your seed. Your cum is the only thing that can nourish me and allow my to keep my beautiful form. I need you to stroke for me. To tug that cock and fill your balls with hot, creamy cum. Once I believe you have built up an appropriate load, I will collect it from you and drink it down, savouring every last drop. (*This video features a big, creamy, simulated cum shot from my squirting dildo.)
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 12 min 10 s
    Size: 554 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mp3 File - Did you think you might go out tonight? Well think again, LOSER. You'll be staying home to worship and spend, this weekend and every other!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Resolution: x
    Format: MPEG Audio
    Size: 20.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You've been waiting for this moment for a long time. Me, a shower, fully nude. Your wettest dream. Of course, it comes with a price, though. But you're eager to comply because this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Watch as I wash my pretty black hair and lather up my tight body with soap. The hot water making my big, round ass cherry red. Tribute accordingly and oh, you're welcome.
    Models: Venus Venerous

Duration: 10 min 6 s
    Size: 340 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Use "cheapbastard" for a 20% markup Use "loserfordeanna" for a 100% markup Use "myatm" for a 200% markup and use "owned" for a 1000% markup. Clip is 5 minutes long and in MP4 format. CLIP INCLUDES: -FEMDOM -FEMALE SUPREMACY -HUMILIATION -VERBAL HUMILIATION -PURPLE HAIR/LAVENDER HAIR -POV -PANTYHOSE -ASS FETISH -SHORT SKIRT -TEASE -FINANCIAL DOMINATION -FINDOM "Hi you little LOW LIFE SCUM....Did you buy this clip hoping Id show you how good my LEGS look in my SHEER PANTYHOSE? Did you buy this clip hoping you might get a little glimpse of my FEET in PANTYHOSE? Did you buy this clip hoping there might be a slim chance you'd get to see my GREAT ASS in the PANTYHOSE Im wearing? Do you think you DESERVE to see any part of my body? To see how good my CURVY STRONG LEGS and CALVES look in my pantyhose? I bet your hard from me just telling you about them without even showing anything LOL. So pathetic." "You really think for a few dollars you deserve to see these legs? You are going to PAY A LOT to see this ass right now. To see me in these PANTYHOSE. To see these HIGHLY ARCHED FEET. " I show off my SHORT BLACK SKIRT and LIGHT COLORED PANTYHOSE...I flirt with the skirt, tease you and continue to lightly degrade you while I show you my PANTYHOSE COVERED ASS, My MUSCULAR calves and my PANTYHOSED FEET.
    Models: Deannadeadly.

Duration: 5 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 145 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Meanwhile you're unworthy, and you will make sure to hear that you're unworthy.. you get an opportunity to become a better slave, to serve better, to worship the divinity. I like my men on their knees, folded in two, in the worship position. This is an intense femdom brainwashing video. I can use my nlp and hypn0tic skills to bring you down and to keep you down, to break you, to seduce you, to use you. Now, you will go deep into a h4pn0tic tr4ance and thank me for it.
    Models: Lady Lana

Duration: 17 min 59 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The fantasy of losing control and going broke for me is so hot. I'm sure we both often fantasize about different scenarios that lead you into financial ruin while you empty your bank account into mine. But realistically speaking, only a few can go all the way, and lose control completely. Because of different limitations, many men feel like they cannot become finsubs, and never indulge in their fantasy. And that's just wrong. This is why I came up with a realistic findom arrangement - a plan that will allow you to serve a hot beautiful woman, feel all the excitement of losing control but not fearing the financial ruin. Fantasies are fun but let's keep it realistic - everybody can be a finsub. Buy this clip for instructions. Good boys will use the code "YesMissAlisandra" at the checkout and pay double while losers should use "DoubleForLosers". "HumanATM4U" = 200% "iLoveFindom" = 500% "All4MissA" = 1000% As a bare minimum, use "GIVE100" to cover the site's cut and give me 100% of item's value.
    Models: Miss Alisandra

Duration: 6 min 51 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sabrina Sabrok dancing striping and putting oil lotion all over her big tits
    Models: Sabrina Sabrok

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 112 MiB
    Download From AnzFile