Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Five Different CEI's Part 2 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Five Different CEI's Part 2 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This is part 2 in my five part series of CEI! Today I am going to make you jerk your dick and eat it in one of my favorite ways. There are so many fun ways to make you cum loving sluts eat it that I narrowed it down to my top five. I had a lot of fun making you eat it in part 1 so now it's time for the second part. I don't want you to forget there is a pussy tax if you decide to puss out.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 4 min 11 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 118 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

BBC FOR THE WHITE GODDESS - PRINCESS-CHERYL - iwantclips

THIS WHITE GODDESS LOVES BBC...... WHITE BOYS REPULSE ME..... WITH THERE LITTLE WHITE WORMS...... INFACT I AM GOING TO MAKE YOU LOVE BBC JUST AS MUCH AS I DO...... I WILL MAKE YOU CRAVE IT..... YOU WILL BECOME A WHITE TRASH WHORE FOR ME....
    Models: PRINCESS-CHERYL

Duration: 5 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Asian BarB Blows! - Amai Liu Fetish - iwantclips

Asian BarB Blows! - Amai Liu Fetish - iwantclips

Glammed up as every girl's inspiration in the famed hot pink....I tease and suck my man's cock until he decides to help me take my makeup off with a facial!
    Models: Amai Liu Fetish

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 58.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 678 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stop & Go Jerk Challenge with Princess Miki - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Stop & Go Jerk Challenge with Princess Miki - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Miki and I are a devilish duo and we have a fun, little game for you to test your obedience to your two favourite, sensual femdom powerhouses. The rules are simple, when I'm speaking, you jerk furiously, and when Princess Miki is speaking, you keep your greedy hands off your throbbing cock.

This is where it gets really fun for us, seeing how desperate you get as we smile and take great pleasure in denying you. Then it's back to pumping again! Stop. And go. Pleasure for Eva. Frustration for Miki. We swap half way through then finish you off together when you're really getting close at the end.

We know you want to show us you're a good boy who can keep up with our rules, but there's an added incentive not to fuck up. You have to pay us $50 each if you jerk at the wrong time or cum too soon. So, you're already hard. Want to play?
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 17 min 19 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

Cum Eating Academy, Lesson 1 - Princess Larkin - iwantclips

So you're ready to take your masturbation sessions to the next level. You realize it's not enough to stroke your eager cock at my command. You want to savor your shameless submission as well. I applaud your courage. I can train you to do things you never thought possible. I will teach you to love those acts and beg for more. Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.
    Since you're more or less a cum-sucking virgin, I'll be a kind Queen and start you off gently. Whoever said I was cruel? Not today, my pet. You catch more flies with honey, as they say. Look at my marvelous body. Your urges already have you transfixed. There is no escape now. You must gaze upon my huge, soft breasts, slender waist, firm round ass, and long smooth legs. You must touch yourself as I say - following my every direction with flawless precision, copying my every stroke.
    I will work up a massive load of cum from your heavy, aching balls, and bid you to milk every drop into the palm of your hand. What happens next is between you and I. It can be our little secret. Finish this first training session and you can advance to Lesson 2.
    Models: Princess Larkin

Duration: 14 min 35 s
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Huge Tits and Ass CEI Instruction - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

This sports bra is so tight and my tits are basically falling out of them. What a perfect tease for you. These new hot pink yoga pants are my new favorites and they will become yours very soon too. You'll be begging by the end of it to cum to these amazing tits and ass, but.. I decide if you cum or not. It's all up to Me and IF I let you cum I decide what you're going to do with it.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 18 s
    Size: 355 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI Timer Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

CEI Timer Game - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Let's play a little cum eating game. Strip down, lie down, and point your cock at your open mouth. And then the timer begins. You can stroke at any pace you want, but you're not allowed to stop until time's up. If you lose control? It's a big facial, a yummy creamy mouthful, for you. If you hold out? I'd like to see you try. I know you can't hold back when I tease you endlessly about that big stream of cream that'll soon be filling your eager mouth, and especially when I tell you how much it'll turn me on. You're not allowed to swallow until I say. The sooner you explode, the longer you'll be savoring that load. And you will savor it, even if you last until the very last second. There are more than 10 minutes of post-cum instructions awaiting...
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 25 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1070 x 1 902
    Size: 858 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CS, Eat It For Me - The Charlotte Show (Episode 1) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

CS, Eat It For Me - The Charlotte Show (Episode 1) - Valentine Network - iwantclips

I ordered you to edge and edge and edge, until you were so blue balled. I will only allow you to finally cum if you cum on your own face for me, haha! Get into the "Loser Position"!
    This is a custom video with the name removed so that others can see what it might be like if I made this video commanding you and emailing you personally about your cum eating. However, it doesn't excuse you from ordering your own!
    Charlotte Stokely
    Categories: Cum Eating Instructions, CEI, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Instruction, Masturbation Humiliation, Masturbation Encouragement Edging Games, Cum Countdown, Coerced Bi, Make ME Bi, Coerced Bi.
    Models: Valentine Network

Duration: 10 min 17 s
    Size: 464 MiB
    Download From AnzFile