Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fall Deeper for My Tits - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Fall Deeper for My Tits - Empress Mika - iwantclips

Your love of My gorgeous, sexy, all-natural, perfect Empress tits goes beyond words. You adore staring at them as I move My chest from side to side. You're completely mesmerized by them when I slowly bend down in front of you, giving you a perfect little peak down My bra. You can't stop thinking about how they jiggle and bounce as I tease you mercilessly with their perky perfection. Simply put, you are a devoted slave to My tits and they own your sad little life. I mean just think about it, here I am, a perfect Goddess from head to toe, standing in front of you wearing nothing but the tiniest, sexiest little thong and still you can't take your eyes off My tits! Your mind is so desperately lost in the depths of My cleavage that you are no longer turned on by the rest of My exquisite body. My perfect pussy and tight little ass mean nothing to you so long as My tits are there to tempt your eyes and pull you deeper into your love addiction with them. And that's exactly how I want you.You were born to be My mindless, hopelessly devoted, tit worshiping slave. You have spent countless hours lusting and longing after their round perfection that you must think it impossible to fall any deeper into your devotion to them. But, of course, you couldn't be more wrong. Your servitude to My perfect tits will never be enough. Your servitude to ME will never be enough. So allow Me to enslave your mind even more and take you deeper into your submission to Me and My tits. By the end of this clip I will be topless and you will have lost all your remaining willpower to resist My perfection. You will give in to Me completely.Join for Daily Slave Tasks & Treats: iWantFanClub.com/timeline/EmpressMikaTrain to be My official slave : https://iwantclips.com/store/10852/Empress-Mika/1143832
    Be a good boy for Me by adding a markup with your purchase ~Amuse your Empress (+50 %): AmuseEmpress Worship your Empress (+100 %): WorshipEmpressBe a Bottom Bitch for your Empress (+200 %): YesEmpressMika
    Models: Empress Mika

Duration: 10 min 38 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 835 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
    And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

BANNED WORD n0 t!c shemale fantasy trance - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

BANNED WORD n0 t!c shemale fantasy trance - HumiliationPOV - iwantclips

Goddess Jolene
    I'm glad you came to me today and told me about your hidden shemale fantasies. And I just want to reassure you that there is nothing wrong with lusting after a beautiful shemale. There's nothing wrong with admiring a perfect, feminine form attached to a perfect cock. So just sit back and relax and let me guide you to complete acceptance of your shemale fantasies so that you can go out and fulfill these fantasies. As your Mesmerize n0 Therapist-Fantasy, I'm going to take you down into a deep trance to help you feel comfortable pursuing your shemale desires.
    As you drift down deep for me, I want you to think about the the perfect set of tits, a tiny little waist, a tight ass, long legs, high heels and a big, thick cock. Now you're going to see some images appear on your screen, I want you to focus on these beautiful girls with their huge cocks. Look how gorgeous they are, it's ok to be attracted to them. There's nothing gay about it. You just have complete admiration for a beautiful form, a feminine form, that just happens to have a big cock. She's so sexy. It's ok to lust after her.
    It's only natural to feel attracted to her, to feel weak for her. You knees would weaken before her and you would drop to your knees and find yourself staring at her huge cock. Her cock and her beauty make you weak. And you could do whatever you want to her cock without any shame because she's beautiful. It's the most sexually appealing thing you could possibly imagine. Your mouth will begin to salivate as you begin to suck her perfect cock. And you will become so aroused from this experience, your cock will be rock hard as her manicured hands reach down and start guiding your head. And you look up at that beautiful body and beautiful face as she stares down at you and uses you for her pleasure.
    And this is what you dream about, this is what you've tried to stick back in your mind and hide for so long, but you don't have to hide any more. This is you, you love sucking shemale cock. But that's not all you want. You want to feel shemale cock in your ass as well. Just imagine how good it's going to feel the first time you get fucked by a big shemale cock. You'll look back and see her beautiful face and you'll beg her to feel it deeper. You love her soft curves and her hard cock and there's nothing wrong with that. You're going to love everything that she does to your body and your mind. And you'll beg for it, again and again. And soon it will be the only thing that can satisfy you and you'll crave it, desperately. You will need to get your shemale fix. You're going to obsess over shemale cocks from now on. It's going to take over your mind and your soul.
    Models: HumiliationPOV

Duration: 9 min 45 s
    Size: 124 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Turning You Into A Cum Eater - Self Facial - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Turning You Into A Cum Eater - Self Facial - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

So, you've never tried ea.ting your load before? You've never jerked off while your cock is right above your face as you open your mouth and a giant mess squirts all over your tongue and mouth? You've never convinced yourself that cum will actually taste good? I can make you do all of these things, effortlessly. In fact, I'm so talented I can make you beg to do it over and over again for me. Turning you into a cum eater is easy.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 2160 x 3 840
    Size: 614 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DRY HUMP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

DRY HUMP 720P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

All smiles in my leather boots and catsuit, I straddle and ride to sexy music. You don't have to be nude to feel good on top of a man.
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 3 min 15 s
    Size: 103 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Princess Miki's Desktop Wallpaper - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Good luck being productive on your computer, when the first thing you see is Me.

Enjoy this gorgeous, high resolution desktop wallpaper of Me, which will remind you to be a good boy every day.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
    Format: PNG
    Size: 2.63 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cruel Cock Tease - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Cruel Cock Tease - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Mistress Amber uses her pussy to tease and torment her cuckold chastity slave. The only way she lets his cock near her pussy is when he is restrained, with his cock locked away in chastity. Amber rubs her warm pussy over his steel cock cage, taunting him with her moist cunt. Her pussy is so close, so close she could slip it right in her tight pussy.... but she likes to see him suffer. The poor cuck is so horny and frustrated, and she is determined to give him blue balls while his cock is locked away. Amber wants his chastity sentence to be as uncomfortable as possible. When she teases his cock to the point that it is bulging against the bars, she begins to lick and stroke it, making him desperate for a release. His balls ache to cum and his cock drips at the slightest touch of her pussy. She taunts him with the pussy that other men get to enjoy while he is locked away tight in chastity. Amber is a cruel cock tease; she loves to see slaves suffer with sexual frustration.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 27 s
    Size: 308 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Breathe Me In, Exhale Doubt - Guided Meditation - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Breathe Me In, Exhale Doubt - Guided Meditation - Princess Miki - iwantclips

** Note: This is an audio focused clip, the images on the screen are a supplement to what I am about to tell you. This clip is best viewed with high quality headphones and in a dark room. **

The goal of this clip is to help you realize what has become of you since meeting Me. I want you to embrace your state of being - and cherish all of the intense emotions you've been experiencing - and allow all fear to dissipate. I will help you through this guided meditation session.

For the next few minutes, I want you to get comfortable. You will enter a state of sublime relaxation, as long as you listen to Me.

Breathing is one of the most important aspects of this session, and I will encourage you to continue to breathe throughout this clip. Your breathing should be deep, but comfortable, and I want you to envision a few things with each breath you draw.

As you breathe in, I want you to picture yourself inhaling My words, My presence, bringing you closer to Me. Draw in My essence, My voice, My beauty.

When you exhale, imagine your worries, anxieties, doubts and hesitations flowing out of you, dissolving into nothing. This should cleanse you.

You will notice that breathing will help close the gap between you and Me.

I also want you to pay attention to any physical sensations you are experiencing, and I will encourage you to scan your body from time to time.

It is difficult to summarize the content of this clip, so here is an excerpt:

"You've never felt this whole before Me. I've made you aware of voids you didn't know you had. You've always craved this kind of love. love anchored in purpose.

Don't be afraid to need Me. Don't be afraid to crave Me. Don't be afraid to love Me. And do not be afraid to keep Me in your mind and in your heart.

My voice in your head is not a distraction. It should move you to be better, for both yourself and for Me. You want to be a better man for Me. When you hear My voice, you're reminded of your purpose, and all that you're capable of.

You should try to hear it all the time, every day, even in your dreams. It brings you closer to Me, it keeps you grounded."
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 16 min 4 s
    Size: 1.14 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Eating Your Cum - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Eating Your Cum - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Go ahead, listen to my words. You will eat your own cum today. You'll be ready and willing by the time I'm done with you. Teasing you, forgetting what you about to do and just letting go, opening that mouth and swallowing down the cum.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 1 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 156 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Smothering - MasterD90 - iwantclips

Smothering - MasterD90 - iwantclips

She loves Me smothering her face with My Feet!
    Models: MasterD90

Duration: 5 min 11 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile