Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

HOT and SEXY CEI - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I always get what I want and what I want is for you to lick up your cum. I want your tongue sliding up and down your hand licking up your worship load. I want you licking each finger after my body drains your balls. My hot and sexy CEI will leave you with no choice but to give me exactly what I want. This clip contains elements of Cum Eating Instructions, Jerk Off Instruction, Masturbation Encouragement, CEI, CEI Encouragement, JOI, CUM Countdown, Sensual Domination, Jerk Off Encouragement, Masturbation Instruction, Goddess Worship, Bra & Panties Tease.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 29 s
    Size: 1 020 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hot Tub Hottie - naughtytyi - iwantclips

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I'm on vacation, and that means I do what I want. And what I want right now is to cum in the hot tub while u sit back and watch me. Do u like B***. I'm wet as fuck and I'm not talking about the water. Now get ur ass in here and fuck me hard!!!
    Models: naughtytyi

Duration: 10 min 9 s
    Size: 1.09 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hurt yourself for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Hurt yourself for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more...
    Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 902 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hurt yourself more for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Hurt yourself more for ME - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Back for more punishment? I love making you hurt yourself, & I love making you stroke yourself.
    Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for
    Princess XX Ariana Marie
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 806 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hustling Your Satin Silk Fetish - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

Hustling Your Satin Silk Fetish - HD - GlamWorship - iwantclips

I know you love satin and you are an addict for my perfect round tits. Come here and take a nice look, my tits are about to pop out of this. You would love if I wore satin blouses every day to work. You cant get enough. Look at these huge tits popping out. You are so addicted to me, look at my hard nipples poking out, you cant resist me as your boss and Mistress. I bet you would love if I just **** you with these huge tits of mine. Now go send a nice big tribute for these huge tits and smooth satin. Do as your told if you want more of me bitch. It turns me on thinking about all this money you are going to send. Thats it another fat tribute and you can cum all over these sexy satin tits! - Lucy
    Models: GlamWorship

Duration: 8 min 33 s
    Size: 591 MiB
    Download From AnzFile