Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 23 min 33 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 3.33 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Cali and Mia - Broke Sugar Step-Daddy Milked for Profit Part 3 (720 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Mia shows Cali how her cow will be teased to increase productivity. Mia sits on the cow's face. Cali knows that facesitting is one of her former sugar daddy's fetishes. It will help him produce valuable pre cum now that he is her cow. Cali wants to be assured that all the money earned by her cow will be direct deposited into her bank account, minus the teaser's forty percent cut of course. Mia assures Cali that it will. Cow's earnings are always direct deposited to their Princess' accounts. Cali wants to encourage her cow to be a top earner. She warms its balls with her breath while Mia smothers him in her ass. The cow moans. "His moaning is the sound of you making money!" Mia remarks to Cali. The cow asks how much longer it will have to stay in the machine today. Cali reminds the cow that it will have to get used to long edging shifts. Being a cow is for the rest of his life! The new cow begs to cum. Mia reminds the cow that it will never cum. Just because its shift is done for the day doesn't mean it gets to cum. At the end of the shift the cow will have to go into its spiked chastity and rest. Cali and Mia put their feet up and relax. They use the cow to worship their feet. They remind the cow that all the Teasers are super-hot. This should really be a dream come true for him. "I have to cum. I have to cum. Please. Please!" The cow begs. Cali stifles her cow's cries by putting her foot in its mouth. "Pleases don't buy clothes. Pleases don't put Cali through college." Mia reminds the selfish cow. Cali leaves to see her boyfriend. She doesn't like to keep him waiting. Cali's cow is left alone with Mia. (9:30 long)
    Models: Brat Princess2

Duration: 9 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 472 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Come for Step-Mommy Before We Go - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Junior and Step-Mommy are getting ready to go on a long road trip and Step-Mommy Stella wants to make sure that he takes care of everything before they leave. That includes making sure that her son has blown his morning load! She sits down next to him to make sure that he comes before they leave. At first he is embarrassed to jerk off in front of Step-Mommy, but soon realizes that her encouragement makes it even hotter. Step-Mommy helps by smothering his face in her breasts and letting him touch her legs and feet. Junior smells Mommy's panties and listens to her instructions while he jerks off for her. He is kicked into manual overdrive and blows his load for Step-Mommy! They're in such a hurry that she makes him lick it up before they hit the road!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 7 min 33 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 15 min 15 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Snap: Obey and Pay - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Snap: Obey and Pay - LuxyReid - iwantclips

Look at what your money has bought me bitch. Sexy, skimpy, teasy...you wish you had a wife like me. (hint...you don't.) LOL. I think it's funny you go to work everyday and slave away...all to come home and dump it straight into my bank account. You LIVE and WORK to spoil me. I have more cute clothes to buy, loser. Pay up!!
    Impress me even more:
    10% Mark Up for Pathetics: LuvLux
    50% Markup for Desperates: LuvLuxSOmuch
    100% Mark Up For REAL LOSERS: LuvLuxMOST
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 7 min 0 s
    Size: 512 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Husband Partner Blackmail-Fantasy- mobile veresion - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My husbands business partner comes to our house and tells me that he will be withdrawing the funding from our business, because it is doing badly, unless he and I can come to an arrangement. I am surprised, what could I possibly do to help? I knew nothing about the problems that the business was facing, and I ask what kind of arrangement he has in mind. He gently mocks me saying that I must have some idea. That surely I've noticed the times he has tried to look down my top and up my skirt. I am shocked and outraged by his suggestion and reject his advances. Then I begin to plead with him. He tells me that he isn't going to do anything that I don't let him do. He tells me that he could leave right now and forget the whole matter but that if he does that, then the business will fail. I reluctantly agree and he sits beside me and tries to put his hand inside my top and then my bra. I try to stop him at first, but after he reminds me that Im supposed to be "helping" I let him continue. He pulls my top down and takes off my bra and starts fondling and kissing my breasts. Then he tries to slide his hand up my skirt, but I push it away. He tells me to open my legs so he can see my panties. After looking at them, he tries to slide his hand up my leg again and just touches my panties. I push his hand away again. This happens once more before he reminds me that we are in an "arrangement". I start to argue. He stops and makes me a drink. I dont know that he has put a Silly Stuff in my drink to relax me and make me horny. I am still angry but soon the Silly Stuff starts to work and I let him resume his fingering of me with his hand inside my panties. He orders me to stand up and strip down to my panties, and to start playing with myself. He gives me a second drink as he sees the 1st wasnt enough. Soon it becomes obvious that I am becoming turned on. He strips to his underwear and I see the bulge in his pants. He orders me on to my knees and to take his cock out. He mocks me about my husbands penis, asking you how much bigger his is. I have to stroke and suck his cock. Then we lie beside each other and start to kiss. He slips his hand inside my panties while I stroke his cock. Eventually we fuck until we both cum and Im left with his cum dripping out of pussy. Mandy Flores
    Note: There is 1 min of black at the end of the clip after the credits, I have adjusted the price cheaper because of this.
    INCLUDES: Blackmail-Fantasy FANTASY - HOUSEWIVES - WOMEN FOLLOWING ORDERS - BLOWJOBS - Coerced STRIPPING - MALE DOMINATION - MENTAL DOMINATION - CREAMPIE - HOMEWRECKER
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 28 min 7 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 844 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 125 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

You're gonna need more luck than that