Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Do You Think I let You Cum? - Helena Sin - iwantclips

Do You Think I let You Cum? - Helena Sin - iwantclips

Again I catch you staring at my legs and not focusing on your work. I have known always that your main weakness is my legs, but this time I am feed up with your low productivity at work, so I teach you a lesson. I make you take that cock out and stroke it really hard while I tease your with my legs. Making you get really fucking close to shoot all that load on my French nylons, but then making you understand that you don

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 8 min 23 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 366 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Evil Queen - Ass Worship - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Evil Queen - Ass Worship - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

My ass looks so delicious in this purple latex catsuit. Your mouth will water as the latex clings so tightly to my amazing ass! It's getting so hot and sweaty inside the latex... wouldn't you love to taste my ass sweat? The zipper is just perfect for ass worshipping. I unzip to show you what you'll never have... you're not worthy enough to actually taste. I know you'll be fantasizing about it as you obsess over my royal ass!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 1 s
    Size: 268 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

School For Slaves - Level 6 Love - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

School For Slaves - Level 6 Love - Goddess Saffron - iwantclips

This video is to be viewed after enroling in SchoolForSlaves.com and reaching lesson 4 of level 6 Love in the Beginner Slave Training Course. This video lesson recaps what has been learned throughout the Love level and also contains an important unlock key to activate your next lessons and continue your slave training.

HOW THE SLAVE SCHOOL WORKS:-
    Are you ready for real slave training? As a submissive male, face the truth. you've been fantasizing about your submissive nature for way too long. You have an inner yearning to experience REAL servitude and submission.

My interactive school for slaves is designed to lead you in preparation of becoming one of My REAL slaves. You need to understand that this is not a game. I'm not enslaving you for the fun of it. This is real slave training.

Within SchoolForSlaves.com I have created two slave training courses - Beginner and Intermediate. Throughout your training you will be conditioned, re-programmed and mesmerized. It will be challenging - but so worthwhile. With your utmost efforts you will become truly enslaved and obedient much faster than you think. If you resist and fight against it with all your will, you will only delay your true calling. If you've not done so already, enrol in SchoolForSlaves.com today.

MARKUP CODES:-

Good boys will buy this clip using one of the following markup codes and tribute to show Me your devotion: 10% = SAFF10 25% = SAFF25 50% = SAFF50 100% = SAFF100 250% = SAFF250 500% = SAFF500 1000% = SAFFRON1000
    Models: Goddess Saffron

Duration: 19 min 5 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

30 Day B-day 20 - Shiny Latex Fetish - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

30 Day B-day 20 - Shiny Latex Fetish - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever fallen in love with a body covered in shiny latex? You're going to today. I am going to teach you a valuable lesson. Certain outfits can make you fall into addiction even deeper than you ever imagined. Shiny compliments my body In ways you just have to see to believe. I'll instruct your stroke while showing off this latex body suit. I know you will have a very hard time holding back your cum. I love showing you how a simple outfit can make you fall deeper than you ever knew was possible.
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dental Assistant Home Wrecker - Goddess Gwen - iwantclips

Dr. Simon, I got the x-rays you asked for and Mrs. Simon called to say she's home early tonight. You don't look very excited to hear about that. In fact you look downright disappointed! What? You hate your wife that much? Or you just want me that much? I know you want me, You're always correcting me and telling me how to do things around the office, even though I do everything perfectly, you're just trying to come up with an excuse to talk to me and to be close to me. You want to have an affair? Won't your wife be mad? You know she will find out! You're not the most indiscrete person you know. She will for sure find out about us and then what? Think she will leave you? Then you finally be free right? Free to turn your fantasy into a reality! You already wack off to me in your office, I saw the cum all over your floor under your desk lol. You think about me when you fuck your wife too? Or can you even get it up for her anymore? No you need me don't you? Drop your pants. I want to see the dick that only works for me! You want to give all your money to me instead of your wife? That's an arrangement you'd prefer!
    Models: Goddess Gwen

Duration: 8 min 12 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 175 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Part 2 - Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Part 2 - Cumslut Training - RoxyCox - iwantclips

Part 2 of the cumslut training. Master has enslaved the MILF principal, and made her fire the ugly bitch of a cheerleader coach and had her replaced by me the number one slut the sexy swim coach. This time it's up to me to enslave the entire cheerleader squad and I will only pick the sluts who are thirsty, hungry filthy lil cock sluts desperate for cock and cum. I prepared a protein shake for every cheerleader (little do they know it completely 100% full of master's cum) and tell them they have to take their shake. This is a test, the ones who swallow all of the cum will be kept and the ones who spit it out and can't finish it will be kicked off the team for being useless ugly bitches incapable of swallowing. They are of no use to master and clearly not greedy cumsluts like the rest of the girls who are practically licking the shakers clean every drop licked. Now the real training begins, to be a good slut they must be able to take cock and cum in all holes and I show them how to suck, deepthroat, gag and get facefucked and take a big load of hot spunk on their face and it drips down into theirs mouths they will love the taste and smell of master's cum. They must worship his cock and do a cheer to beg for his cock and cum. Next the must be able to ride, master will grow tired after fucking his entire team of sluts all day so they must be able to sit and bounce on masters dick until they drain his balls dry. Begging to be filled with cum and impregnated, master wants to breed his bitches and fill them will all his cum, no need to take any pill you must stop in order for master to knock you up. Young, dumb and full of cum that what you will be. So much cum flowing out of your cunt that you lick it up and taste it, you love masters cum. Now you must take his cock in your ass too, now most of you are inexperienced at anal unlike me if you want to reach pro level you must have a plug in your ass 24/7 so your ass is always stretched and ready to take master's dick. Until master stretches you out like me you will need your plug wedged up your asses. Master will fill your asses with his hot cum and it will drip out, you will suck your fingers clean and taste your ass and lick his cock clean after he fucks your ass. Ass to mouth whores you will become. Master even likes to switch between holes so he fills you up with excess cum and lets it drip out everywhere. Sometimes master will want his friends to fuck your holes too, cause he gets paid to share his whores and you will take another dick along with his to get double penetration when told to do so. Only when master gives you permission to take cock for money you will do so, otherwise you belong to him and only take his cock and cum. The cheer squad will make good money for master this way and he'll even want to ram two cock in your pussy at once and fill all your holes for gangbangs. Master will be pleased to see which bitch can take the most dick and which of you is the nastiest slut. You will be full with so much cock and cum that when you get pregnant you wont know who the Step-Father is of your whore ****. Master loves to fuck with his bitches
    Models: RoxyCox

Duration: 30 min 12 s
    Size: 1.74 GiB
    Download From AnzFile