Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Thigh High JOI - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

Thigh High JOI - BrattyNikki - iwantclips

HD1080p. This clip is so hot! A slow, sensual JOI with light humiliation. I want to work you up and drive you crazy! I look so sexy in my black thigh highs and Louboutins. My perfect body makes you obey my every stroke command. Speed up, slow down, then speed it up again...you're my thigh high bitch and you must obey!
    Models: BrattyNikki

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 486 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

JOI Ballbusting - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Masochist men are my favorite type of submissives. I get so much satisfaction giving you pain and today I will be wrecking your balls. Are you ready? You are about to show me what a sick perverted man you are. But first I want you to get your cock hard. Once it's hard you will be following my countdown and start punching your balls hard for me!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 594 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Satin-y Slip & Shiny Yellow Panties - DeliaTS - iwantclips

Satin-y Slip & Shiny Yellow Panties - DeliaTS - iwantclips

I'm your fantasy MILF, cougar, and tan trophy wife all rolled into one. Imagine being on vacation with me and seeing that I've packed a long slippery silken slip, such a dreamy blue-ish green it looks and feels like cool liquid silver melting to conform to my toned, tall, feminine body, dripping over my big firm breasts, teasing my sensitive nipples. And underneath her slip? TIGHT, butt-hugging, form-fitting shiny yellow bikini panties!
    It gets even better when you see the incredible bulge my thick hard clitty makes, tenting under my pretty gown, making those tight panties even tighter, bulging with her engorged pussy-stick. I LOVE wrapping the smooth, soft fabric around my sensitive shaft ... and stroking myself. Stroking the silky fabric up and down over my swollen she-cock. I finger my slit to play with her clear salty pre-cum ... and squirt my white hot jizz all over. I get so turned on that I scoop some of my cum up and suck it off my thumb with my glossy puffy lips!
    Models: DeliaTS

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 527 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teacher High Heels & Pantyhose - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Teacher High Heels & Pantyhose - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

You've been a bad student in class today. Not paying any attention. So you are here with your teacher for detention. You still can't seem to get a grip. This is not going to work out, you know that right? What are you looking at? My legs... heels... my feet. Oh, I see. I'm distracting you with my pantyhose. We're going to have to figure out a solution here. I can see that you are hard. We'll I'll give you this one time to get it all out of your system, so to speak.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 28 s
    Size: 406 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Your Sex Therapist-Fantasy - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Welcome to the session. Relax. It seems you wanted to stop jerking off so much? Well, this isn't the place for that. Let me explain, this is where I encourage such behavior. I believe in letting people masturbate all the time, several times a day in fact. This is all about you now, being selfish with it even. Go ahead and stroke it for me. Take it out and masturbate, as I explain it all to you. You'll understand why this is important and that you should just be an chronic masturbatory man forever.
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 15 min 4 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 149 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Entering Sub Space 1 - Trigger Words - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Have you ever craved to reach your sub space? When you truly feel like you are in a dream world where all that happens in reality is anticipated differently than in your common right mind. You react different, your reactions to sensations change completely, your eyes become glassy and your mental state has completely changed. It's like a natural Silly Stuff. It is not something that happens over night let me tell you. This is something you must practice. This is something that takes dedication to each and every part of these multi-training segmented clips series. Im going to start gentle with you. A simple seductive mesmerization. Once you experience segment one, they're will be no more information/hints on what the next series holds. The key is give yourself completely to me. The key will be surrendering and channeling the ultimate addiction, connection, and relationship to your one ad only Goddess, me.

Consist of: Submissive Training, Mesmerize, Femdom Goddess, cock tease, Female domination, sub training, mind fuck, femdom, female supremacy, goddess worship, body worship, tease goddess, subspace, mental domination, slave training, erotic goddess, erotic tease, sensual domination, clip series, training series, dominatrix, submission, tit worship, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, JOI,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 18 min 56 s
    Size: 936 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

The Only Thing You'll Ever Kiss Is My Asshole (passionate asshole make-out session) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

Steed is going to **** at the foot of the bed right now with the fresh scent of my musky asshole all over his face.

After hours of reading (while sitting on his face), I at last finished Tolstoy's 'War and Peace'. As a reward (or perhaps just adding insult to injury, as I am wont to do), I had Steed literally kiss my ass and thank me for the privilege.

I furthermore had him bury his face deep in my perfect, firm, round ass and rub his face all over my sacred asshole. I relaxed on the bed as he toiled away, kissing and licking, sucking and sniffing my beautiful asshole - all while I laughed at him and reminded him that his face belongs stuck up between my ass cheeks, buried and given only my asshole to breathe through.

Such a little asshole sucker, ha! Look at how passionate he is, kissing my asshole like a lover! It's endlessly amusing, and I love that all of you are willing to do anything for the chance to do the same.

Buy now if you're a little ass slave
    Models: The Goddess and Her Steed

Duration: 6 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 431 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

CBT Fun - MadisonMarz - iwantclips

We are going to have quite a bit of fun today!
    You know how much your mistress loves to see you suffer in pain.
    She gets so turned on and horny instantly.
    Today you are going to do everything that your mistress tells you to do, with absolutely no objections.
    I tell you to get that cock out and start stroking it for your mistress's perfect little body.
    As you are stroking your cock, I tell you to give your balls a light little slap for me.
    I laugh at the little jump you make when you do so.
    You are so obedient and loyal, just the way I love my little slaves.
    I tell you to stroke your cock faster and faster for me as you continue to slap your balls harder and harder for me.
    Seeing that you are enjoying this all too much, I command you to get a piece of rope and tie it tightly and firmly around your balls and your entire cock.
    I laugh at the sight of you struggling to stroke you cock now with the rope in the way.
    I remind you that this is not for your pleasure, it is only for mine.
    As you continue to struggle to stroke your cock, I command you to continue repeatedly slapping your balls as you stroke faster and faster for your mistress.
    I start getting hornier at the sight of it all & strip down and begin fingering my dripping wet, tight little pussy.
    I begin craving to see you in even more pain as you edge your cock closer and closer for me.
    I instruct you to start repeatedly slapping your balls even harder as I count down from 10.
    When I hit zero, you are to blow your load all over for your mistress.
    This video was shot with a professional mirrorless DSLR, lens and microphone in HD 1080p 60fps
    Models: MadisonMarz

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 795 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Oil Show - DaisyD - iwantclips

Oil Show - DaisyD_ - iwantclips

Little Naked Strip Show then I rub oil all over my hot body. Come check it out!! Masturbate, Oil
    Models: DaisyD_

Duration: 14 min 56 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 9 min 2 s