Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fuck It Till You Cum - Miss Jade - iwantclips

Fuck It Till You Cum - Miss Jade - iwantclips

I'm cutting right to the chase here. I want your pants off and that ass of yours spread right open. 1 finger, 2 fingers, spread them wide. Now, you're going to grab a dildo and fuck it just as I instruct. You're going to pound that ass of yours without touching your dick at all. It's only inevitable that you're going to cum from this. I don't care how long it takes. Face down. Ass up. Go hard! For me!
    Models: Miss Jade

Duration: 15 min 59 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 444 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk off, bitch!! (roleplay) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Jerk off, bitch!! (roleplay) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

CUSTOM CLIP. The name CHRIS is used all thru the clip. Your wife gave me the key of your house, afterall we are best frends lol..and i let myself in..your bed...haha ...surprised? I doubt you want her to find out so you will have to do what you are told CHRIS ! I will coerce you to jerk off for me and cum as you are instructed bitch! yes do it as i want and ull not have to face a divorce! Ill count you down and you will cum 3 times during this clip, you like it or not!!!!... [email protected].................................................. .................................................. ....Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX"
    Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 15 min 55 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 584 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

CBT & CEI: Pain, Pleasure, Obedience - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

A little pain, a little pleasure. I like to dish you both. It makes you nice and weak for me. Ohhhh sooo submissive. You love that feeling. I know just how to turn you into my good boy. You'll make it hurt for me. Make it sting real good. I'm getting you all worked up. Taking you through the motions. When you obey you get rewarded like a good boy should. I'll allow you some well deserved pleasure after the pain. I'll make you cummm harder than you ever thought possible. I'm in your head. Controlling your every move. The pain. the pleasure. the smacks, the stroking. All on my command. You need to explode for me. You know Goddess will lead you. You obey without a second thought. You're mine. And it feels so good!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 19 min 58 s
    Size: 526 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Always In Your Mouth - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Hello there loser I think there is something that we need to go over today. Do you want to know what my rule is? Well I have made a simple rule you are allowed to cum to any of my videos, you are even allowed to get off all by yourself but only if you cum in your mouth. Now I sure hope you don't find that gross because that means 0 orgasms for you so you better start liking it. For you expert cum eaters I know how much you love to eat your cum but occasionally you "forget" well not anymore. So again the rule is simple if you want to cum then it must be in your mouth. Just so I am clear I am not talking about just today I am talking about forever! You have put in the work to make yourself orgasm now I want you to recycle that cum right back inside of yourself. We can't run the risk of your beta sperm being anywhere else but back inside of your belly. Now watch how amazing that I can tease you and get you to jerk off and enjoy your cum and know your place!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 11 min 2 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 678 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

Lick My Ass - lilcanadiangirl - iwantclips

You know what I want you to do for me ? Start stroking your cock. If you do it good I just might show you my butthole. I tease you with my panties, maybe Ill take them off. My nipple pops out so I slowly start stripping. Are you ready to see my butthole? How bout I tell you how to lick my ass while you keep stroking. I wink my ass, rub my finger and penetrate it while telling you what to do.
    Models: lilcanadiangirl

Duration: 15 min 37 s
    Size: 1.95 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Leg Worship JOI - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

Leg Worship JOI - Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips - iwantclips

You've been staring at pictures of me and my perfect legs all day and your cock is already aching for me. You're such a lucky jerkboy today .. I will play a leg worship game with you, You may only stroke when my legs are crossed. When they are uncrossed, you must stop immediately! I will torment you mercilessly with my tanned, toned legs in my sexy black fishnets and sexy black heels. Play this game well, and you will get a delicious cum countdown at the end!
    Models: Idelsy Love's Kinky Fetish Clips

Duration: 8 min 2 s
    Size: 426 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How All Men Are Controlled - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

How All Men Are Controlled - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

No matter how submissive or dominant you are all men want one thing. They need their cocks to be controlled by a hot dominant woman. I'm not talking about chastity all I am talking about is some amazing jerk off instruction. You crave being told exactly how to stroke that throbbing cock between your legs. So relax your mind turn off your brain and watch how easy it is for me to take complete control.
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 55 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Vintage Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Vintage Nylons - Goddess Jessica - iwantclips

Don't buy this clip for the dialogue, I don't have anything but the usual to say. Buy it because my body is perfectly sculpted, buy it because I'm wearing a gorgeous set of lingerie, buy it because those vintage sheer stockings won't worship themselves.
    Models: Goddess Jessica

Duration: 7 min 55 s
    Size: 261 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 15 min 15 s