Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

20 Min Bossy Denial - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

20 Min Bossy Denial - Charlotte Stokely - iwantclips

I was gonna come up with a stupid office domination script for you but since I really am your boss and I own your dick. I might as well just be myself as I order you to edge! Red lips, Black Stockings, Miniskirt. all designed to drive you crazy, haha! Oh and I'm not even gonna let you cum!
    Spend the next 20 minutes watching me taunt you with my face, legs, feet, pantyhose and dangling high heels! I bet your hard as a rock right now!
    Goddess Charlotte Stokley
    Categories: Femdom POV, Edging, Masturbation Instruction, Foot Fetish, Shoe Dangling, Stockings, Tease & Denial, Office Domination.
    Models: Charlotte Stokely

Duration: 21 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 970 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Intox-Fantasy Legs Game - 1 - Goddess Candika - iwantclips

Intox-Fantasy Legs Game - 1 - Goddess Candika - iwantclips

Are you ready to play a little game? Of course you are. Leg fetish Intox-Fantasy with Aroma and Having fun. This is the first of a 3 clip series.
    Models: Goddess Candika

Duration: 12 min 54 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 80.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 21 min 2 s
    Size: 343 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Expensive leggy findom - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Expensive leggy findom - Lady Nina - iwantclips

I know you can't resist me, loser. I'm your weakness. Today I'm going to fuck your wallet hard, whilst teasing you with my stocking laced legs. Oh another weakness of yours huh, these seamed stockings... you and your wallet are in for a serious r*ping. Four figures, big tributes. i know exactly what i want from you. And i always get what i want, seductively, dominantly, extracted from your loser self. Im greedy I'm hot and you and your shrinking wallet are about to suffer hard for me.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 10 min 2 s
    Size: 451 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

- Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 73.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The countdown - Katrina VonBad Glam Goddess - iwantclips

The countdown - Katrina VonBad Glam Goddess - iwantclips

Take a knee darling and do what you do best, drool. My legs will take you to a wonderful place filled with jerking and rubbing LOL. Fallow My instructions cuz we both know how bad you're craving for that release .
    Models: Katrina VonBad Glam Goddess

Duration: 9 min 38 s
    Size: 402 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your cock controlling, new secretary. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Your cock controlling, new secretary. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

***CUSTOM CLIP***
    "WorkIt Week Not much secretarial work is being done during your first week as my new assistant. 5 days, 5 different secretary outfits, gartered stockings and satin daily, escalating teasing, seduction, tits and ass worship, jerk off encouragement and at least 1 cum countdown for the weekend.
    Evolving something like this: Day 1 you lean across my desk, glasses, tight satin blouse, you notice me staring at your breasts. A button lower, breast's pressed closer toward me, a pen / glasses used to trace your breasts, i cannot keep my eyes off of you. Day 2, you are standing with your legs apart, bent over looking in a low drawer, displaying your tight ass in all its glory. Stiletto heels lead from the floor, up your stocking covered legs to your tight skirt. Your hands trace your body, legs, heels, ass. You stop, ask if I am enjoying the view, stand tall, and toy with me further. Day 3 You have you luscious long legs perched on your desk, elongated by high heels, caressing your stocking clad legs from top to bottom, sliding your hand inside between thigh and nylon. You tease me with your legs, heels, stocking play, more breast worship, moving closer to the camera to smother me in your cleavage. Day 4 things are hotting up, skirts are shorter, blouses are buttoned lower, bra and stockings clearly visible, heels are high. Some edging play today. Day 5 you are laying on the couch in my office, a sensual slow striptease with joi and cum countdown.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 21 min 52 s
    Size: 711 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teacher Spanking Slave FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Teacher Spanking Slave FHD - Kira Star - iwantclips

Custom Clip: It's my exam time and you are my strict teacher. I am your student who misbehave and don't study even if you tell. One evening you came from outside and see me doing nothing and looking at your videos and pictures. You shout at me , pull my ears and hairs and say what are you doing. After that you sit on chair tell me to come closer to you by showing figure and snapping your fingers. And tell me to write 1000 times that "I love Goddess Kira" and punish me with your stick. Lastly tell me if I don't do well you will punish me hard.
    Clip Contains: slave training, femdom, teacher, humiliation, whipping, spanking, domination, redhead, custom.
    Models: Kira Star

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 928 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The CBT Poker Bet - London Lix - iwantclips

The CBT Poker Bet - London Lix - iwantclips

I've been playing poker with my friend Jay, I beat him again, and he owes me $1000. Only problem is, he's $100 short...and only had $900 to hand over today. I would let it slide, but this always happens...last week it was $50, the week before $20...this is more about his ego than anything, so I want to teach him a lesson today...between friends! I'm known for being a bit kinky, so I lock him in a chastity cage but also a spiked ball-crushing device, and handcuff him. I set a timer for 5 minutes, and if he can last in this position for just 5 minutes, I'll let him out & let the $100 slide. If he begs for mercy & release before the 5 minute timer is up though...he'll owe me $200. This should take him down a peg or two. Especially as I have every intention of making this very HARD, and very painful, for him.
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 8 min 17 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nonstop Edging Cycle - MinaThorne - iwantclips

Nonstop Edging Cycle - MinaThorne - iwantclips

As soon as you hit play you will be entering the edging cycle. Over and over you will be encouraged to stroke as you are being teased to the brink of desperation, kept on edge the entire time. How long do you think you can last?
    This clip is specifically designed to be played on repeat! Over and over you will be watching this clip until your balls are ready to burst!
    Masturbation instruction, orgasm control, tease and denial, edging, Goddess worship
    High Def 1280x720 WMV
    Models: MinaThorne

Duration: 12 min 59 s
    Size: 328 MiB
    Download From AnzFile