Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 671 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Slavery - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

Foot Slavery - Princess Fierce - iwantclips

No ifs ands or buts, these feet completely control you. Are you ready to experience REAL foot slavery? The type that makes you drop to your knees and do exactly as I say. Yes, you are ready. As my words ring through your mind you find yourself unable to look away. Soon you find yourself repeating foot mantras. My oily soles triggering your foot addiction. In just a few minutes you will be enslaved to my feet, doing exactly as I say. This clip contains elements of foot domination, financial domination, feet, oily soles, soles, foot slave training, foot humiliation, foot fetish, feet worship, mind fuck, mesmerize, foot worship, POV foot worship.
    Models: Princess Fierce

Duration: 10 min 23 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Prima Ballerina - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

Prima Ballerina - Brittany Marie - iwantclips

I just got done with a two hour show. My feet are **** Me! Oh little slave!! I need you to rub My feet and clean My shoes. My feet have to be in tip top condition, as I'm the prima ballerina. And My shoes have to look brand spanking new!! Get to cleaning them once you rub My feet.
    Models: Brittany Marie

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 462 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your step daughter knows.... - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

Your step daughter knows.... - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

*Custom Request*
    You think you are very good at keeping secrets right? Well there is one that has gotten out and your bratty step daughter has found out! The secret foot fetish you have is now known by her, and even worse she is willing to tell her Step-Mother if you do not meet her demands! What choice will you make? Give her whatever she wants? Call her bluff and risk everything, your relationship and even your career? What will it be......
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 19 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Ultimate Home wrecking Foot Fetish Video : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: FOOT FETISH - HOMEWRECKER - JOI - JERK OFF INSTRUCTION - MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION - FOOT DOMINATION - FOOT SLAVERY - BAREFOOT - POV FOOT WORSHIP - OIL FETISH - CUM COUNTDOWN - TOE SPREADING - SOLES Custom video request: The ultimate homewrecking foot fetish video ! With oiled feet and showing mainly your soles up close, and spreading your toes, but with your beautiful face well visible too. You say that from now on, my cock only pleasures to your feet, not a single drop of cum will ever come out unless my eyes are staring at your feet. You say that my cock will only crave my feet and that having sex with my wife will quickly become impossible. Say that you want your feet to be the only thing i jerk off to, that you want them to become my entire sex life. To begin, you say you're going to drain my cock twice, so that there isnt a single drop of cum left for my wife. Say that every time my wife asks for sex to wait for her to go to bed that I must watch this video. You laugh at how I am descending into total foot slavery and how much you enjoy it. The first countdown is at 5 minutes and the second countdown in the end. For the 2nd countdown you have your hand inside your panties and make it look like youre pleasuring your self, saying how my enslavement turns you on, moaning with pleasure......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 742 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Obey My Painful Instructions If You Want to Cum! - Exposed Fetish - iwantclips

Obey My Painful Instructions If You Want to Cum! - Exposed Fetish - iwantclips

Today you`re going to be obeying my very command. It`s going to be tough, and excruciatingly painful, but if you want to cum for me you`ll have to do exactly what I say. If you can`t handle it, you can always just stop the video. You`re going to need a few things, so go grab a wire coat hanger and a wooden spoon. Now I want you to get your cock nice and hard, which shouldn`t take long with me laying here rubbing my amazing tits. Don`t get too excited, though, because you`re not going to be getting much pleasure today. Pick up that wooden spoon and smack your dick with it right now! Give it another smack in the same spot, then another, stroking yourself in between smacks to confuse your senses. Pleasure one second, then blinding pain the next! Now set the spoon aside and grab that wire coat hanger. Bend it into a straight line and scrape my name into the shaft of your cock. Don`t be a pussy! Do it, and prove your loyalty by e-mailing me a picture of it. After destroying your dick, will I finally let you cum? Watch to find out!
    Models: Exposed Fetish

Duration: 9 min 4 s
    Size: 661 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Bitch Training (BASIC) - IndianMistressPramilaGanguly - iwantclips

Foot Bitch Training (BASIC) - IndianMistressPramilaGanguly - iwantclips

Training you to be my foot bitch. This is just the elementary training for you foot boy, however pay full attention to my words, as you see my gorgeous feet and soft soles. I know you want to trace your tongue on each and every inch of my feet, so go ahead and serve my feet as my feet own you! You must work diligently and pamper my pretty feet with full passion.
    Models: IndianMistressPramilaGanguly

Duration: 4 min 30 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 080
    Size: 147 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Class Distraction - Fiearah - iwantclips

Class Distraction - Fiearah - iwantclips

I know what you're really thinking about in class.
    Models: Fiearah

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Size: 302 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty stepsister JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Bratty stepsister JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Caught you sneaking in my room again! Just look at my feet and get it over with.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 13 s
    Size: 173 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Worship my Feet while I am pressing them deep inside Your filthy Mouth! (Full HD) - Lady Medea Fox - iwantclips

Worship my Feet while I am pressing them deep inside Your filthy Mouth! (Full HD) - Lady Medea Fox - iwantclips

In this brand new Full HD P.O.V. Videoclip I am giving You the following orders: Come closer to Your monitor and worship my divine Arabaian Feet... while I am pressing my divine bare Feet deeper and deeper inside Your pathetic & filthy Mouth! I am humiliating You and want You to lick every toe clean... take it deeper You Bitch!! Then I want You to lick and swallow my whole foot! Start jerking Your fuckin' pathetic cock now!
    Models: Lady Medea Fox

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile