Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hi Sch00l Reunion HomeWrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Hi Sch00l Reunion HomeWrecking - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Your wife couldn't have been more excited for her reunion. She did all that she could to lose the weight, buy the right outfit and hire a makeup artist for the night. Little did she know I'd be there.. (a daughter of her high school rival from years ago. I'm even more beautiful than my m0ther who she was always jealous of) After watching us chat all night she insists you leave with her and a few friends to a bar. After a few hours you head back to your hotel to find ME, half naked on your bed waiting. She takes one look at my amazing body covered by a barely there, see through outfit and giant young tits before she threatens to call security. But we BOTH know you won't allow that to happen... right? Instead we come up with something else for her to do.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 9 min 1 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Foot Boi Strokes To My Feet - SiennaLee - iwantclips

Stroke along as I have my exemplary peds right in foot addicts face. Wiggling my toes, scrunching my soles, and flashing my fresh pedicure. I tease foot boi with the fact that I know he so desperately wants to sniff my flawless feet. I instruct loser to take a deep breath in and imagine he is inhaling my sweet foot scent. The sweat glistening on my soles has now caught losers attention and now he is eager to lick them! I tell foot bitch to stick out his eager tongue and run it along the length of my sweaty soles. While loser is stroking obediently, he must also run his tongue between each and every toe to ensure there is no toe jam to be left behind. Complete with a cum countdown.
    Models: SiennaLee

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
    Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

10 Minutes of Mind Fuckery - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

10 Minutes of Mind Fuckery - Abbyy36 - iwantclips

You know when you all wanted a longer video... well, here you go. 10 minutes of me, and only me, see everything and worship it, you'll fall in love... if you haven't already...
    Models: Abbyy36

Duration: 10 min 19 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

No Cum Left for Her - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

No Cum Left for Her - HarleyLaVey - iwantclips

Your wife has left for work and left us alllllll alone. Her husband and her "trusted" friend. She has boasted on and on and on about how long and how many times she can make you cum, how extensively you can cream for her and I'm a little bit...shall we say...competitive. I want to prove that I can do better, I KNOW I can do better. I decide to come sit by you after spilling on my shirt and taking it off and then enticing you into a little fun. You're resistant so I decide to rip off your pants and start by jerking you off. I know that once I start there is no way you will want me to stop, and I'm right. After jerking you off a few times I start to turn more sexually aggressive and insist that you keep jerking for me and completely drain your cock while teasing you and making you cum on my face and body. I won't stop until your cock is completely drained and out of cum. I want that dick empty so when wifey gets home there is NOTHING left for her. I want every, last single drop.
    Models: HarleyLaVey

Duration: 30 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 2.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Public Ass humiliation - Princess Nikki - iwantclips

Public Ass humiliation - Princess Nikki - iwantclips

So, you like to watch my ass do you? Well today I will make your dreams, or maybe your worst nightmare come through. I will make you crawl behind me on the street just watching my ass. I will take of my top and shorts, and make you smell my bikini covered ass in the middle of a busy street!
    So what if I drag you after me in a leash, and really show how pathetic you really are. I will pull of my pants, and make you worship my ass in the middle of the street. It is not enough?
    Well, if I pull my pants aside, and Yellow Juice on you in the middle of the street, you are nothing but my toilet anyway. You will do whatever I tell you whenever I want right? So get down under me and catch my pee!
    I will drag you along to a bench in a busy walking street, take off my flip flops, and make you worship my feet, with all people on restaurants looking at your pathetic tongue licking my feet, sucking my toes. I can really see all people looking at you and how low you really are!
    Models: Princess Nikki

Duration: 9 min 29 s
    Size: 536 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Leg Addicted Sub - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Leg Addicted Sub - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

As I tease you with my strong, thick powerful legs you are to remain there like a good boy, doing only as I say when I say. While showing off how strong my thick quads are and sexy svelte calves you will be hypn0tized. So sit back and enjoy. *This was a custom. Name occasionally used throughout.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 49 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 57.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

This is what happens when you lose a big bet, you will have to lick my sweaty asshole... I have just come from the gym! FULL HD MP4 - Angie- - iwantclips

This is what happens when you lose a big bet, you will have to lick my sweaty asshole... I have just come from the gym! FULL HD MP4 - Angie- - iwantclips

Time has arrived to pay your debts. You lost our big bet and now you can either hand over your car keys or accept my dare. Will you choose the second option? Cool! Smart boy! The dare is to slowly kiss every inch of my butt and then lick my ass hole while jerking off. But you can't stop until you cum. And besides, there is a small catch: I have just come from the gym and I am very sweaty hahahah Yes, my asshole is sweaty and smelly like hell, and you will check it right now. Did you think that would be that easy? Maybe you like it even more and it makes you even hornier, we will see. Ready? These are my workout clothes, I haven been training for an hour and a half and my whole body is totally sweaty and wet, you can�t imagine how my stinky my skin is, will your nose stand this nightmare stench? There is so much work to do, I won�t let you come unless you cover my butt with your kisses and you stick your long tongue out to lick my asshole with all your love. Grab your cock and wank it, show me you enjoy this and I will let you cum. Good boy, good boy, good boy... Your cock and you seem to love this dare... you are already about to burst of pleasure, dear. YOU WILL LIKE IT IF: your dream is becoming my gym towel. HIGHLIGHTED: I am really insatiable, you will have to train your tongue, B***. INDULGE YOURSELF, BUY ME NOW!
    Models: Angie-

Duration: 10 min 14 s
    Size: 602 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Just The Tip - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Just The Tip - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

It's that time again. Time for Me to take control of that cock and time for you to play along with another one of My famous jerk-off games. You love it when I'm in charge. I'm so good at it. So good at controlling your cock and controlling your pleasure. You so desperately want to obey Me. To please Me.And today is your lucky day because I have something new and special in mind. Something we've never done before. I want you to jerk your dick for Me, but just the tip. That's right. You are not allowed to go all the way down the shaft, this is just about stroking the sensitive head of your hard cock. You're going to obey My specific instructions and do everything I say. It may get intense at times but this is your duty: to be a mindless and obedient stroke slave for Me. You're a pro, a jerkaholic; you can cum like this. If you're desperate enough, you can do it. And aren't you so desperate to cum for Me? I know you are.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 20 s
    Size: 338 MiB
    Download From AnzFile