Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk to ME, not your wife - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Jerk to ME, not your wife - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Just the thought of me and my perfect tits is enough to turn your mind numb and cock hard. You feel guilty fantasizing about ME, Jerking your big cock to ME, and surrendering yourself to ME because of your wife. But I dont care about that. And after exploding to me today, neither will you. Give in, surrender, I have control. Mmm.. Good boy.
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 25 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 22.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Unaware Big Step-Sister - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Unaware Big Step-Sister - Lanie Love - iwantclips

Lanie comes to her parent's home after a weekender with her friends to find the house completely trashed. Her Step-Mom and Step-Dad are out of town and her little Step-Brother is the only one who could have done this. He must have had a party. She's Yellow Juiced because she has to clean up since she wants to have a guy over later. She calls her Step-Mom and begins to clean... little does she know her Step-Brother and half of his class have been shrunken and are spread out all over the house. What a nightmare!
    She walks around unknowingly stepping and kicking the Teens-18+. She cleans the kitchen and counters throwing some in to the trash. She almost drops a huge pillow on a large group of them. She Squeezes some with her giant ass on the couch. She takes a break to take her clothes off and check herself out in the mirror still unaware of her Step-Brother and his friends. Who knows if they'll ever get her attention. She has to get ready though because her man's coming over to please her.
    Models: Lanie Love

Duration: 9 min 3 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 153 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sniff My feet & Aroma - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Sniff My feet & Aroma - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

My feet are Intox-Fantasy, i know... add that with some Aroma and you turn into a dumb, weak pindick loser. I'm going to make you fuck your ass, while you go back and forth from my feet, to the Aroma. Getting super fucked up, until MAYBE, i allow you to cum.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 592 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Will Serve Us Both - Princess Carmela - iwantclips

You Will Serve Us Both - Princess Carmela - iwantclips

My Alpha man just moved in with me and he thinks its hilarious what I do for a "living". (Basically just using, abusing, and degrading weak beta men like YOU! Haha.) Anyways, he is totally cool with it. In fact we decided to make this clip for beta losers that want to serve us as the hot, Alpha couple that we are. Are you pathetic enough to admit that you could never please a real woman like me, and are willing to accept your role as a BITCH to support and serve me and my REAL man that fucks me good and pleases me in ways that you know YOU never could?? Really?? Ok then...
    Watch this clip because we are taking REAL APPLICATIONS from beta losers that want to be a "cuck bitch" for me n my Alpha! And I give you EXACT instructions in this clip about what we are looking for in a loser. You need to have absolutely NO spine, LOTS of $$$, and be willing to bow down to us as your King & Queen. And no matter how bad we treat you, you need to put up with it and THANK us just for abusing you.
    *** THIS IS TOTALLY LEGIT- DOWNLOAD, WATCH AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY IF YOU WANT TO COME TO VEGAS AND SERVE US IN REAL LIFE!!! ***
    Models: Princess Carmela

Duration: 5 min 51 s
    Size: 510 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Chastity tease and denial - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Chastity tease and denial - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

I'll unlock you for now... and have fun teasing you while I do it.
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 6 min 1 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 199 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your Wife's Sister's Dangling - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

Your Wife's Sister's Dangling - Stella Liberty - iwantclips

You're about to marry my Step-Sister and I catch you watching my dangling. I like to tease you because if you weren't about to marry my Step-Sister I would totally go for you. Watch my long legs swing back and forth with my hot and sexy red high heels. My highly arched feet demand your attention and I won't let you look away. I want to tease you one last time before you become family!
    Models: Stella Liberty

Duration: 6 min 33 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 82.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerkaholic for Feet JOI - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

Jerkaholic for Feet JOI - Goddess Alexa Divina - iwantclips

I want you.. to lick and suck on my delectable feet. You like sexy legs and feet so I know You're going to do what you're told and only cum when I tell you to. As soon as I slip off just one heel Exposing-Fantasy my sexy bare sole, you're mine. At my command, you grab your cock and start jerking it for me
    Models: Goddess Alexa Divina

Duration: 12 min 4 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Office Foot Bitch - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Office Foot Bitch - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Everyone needs an office bitch and Miss Love makes sure to keep a staff completely filled with them. Each potential hire goes thru an intense screening process before they are deemed worthy enough to work under a demanding boss like Miss Love. After waiting all day bound and helpless under her desk the newest office bitch gets to prove his devotion by massaging her soles with his tongue. She expects every employee to put her needs 1st and being able to relieve the pain in her feet after a long day in heels is extremely high on her list.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 10 min 30 s
    Size: 665 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 6 min 36 s