Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Booty White Girl - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

Big Booty White Girl - Dakota Charms (HDMP4) - DakotaCharms - iwantclips

This was a custom and if you would like your own, please email me!
    Featuring Dakota Charms!
    I love pole dancing to show off my round ass. The yoga pants reveal my curves while booty shaking and the tiny bikini bottom peeks out, hinting at things to come. Holding the pole, my back arches so you can see the exaggerated curve of my thick ass. The platform stripper heels make my legs look longer and pops my ass out.
    Balloons scatter the floor, but they only wish they could be as round and perky as my ass when I twerk on my knees. Looking back at you with a sly smile, you love seeing it shake up and down before ass popping in a crouch.
    Stopping the music, I admit to loving big black cock. Knowing you are watching me turns me on with the idea of that big black shaft plunging into my pink white pussy or my pretty little asshole.
    OTHER KEYWORDS- pole dancers, dancers, booty clapping, booty popping, white girl ass, big booty, ass worship, ass tease, ass teasing, big butts, yoga pants, bikini fetish, stripper shoes, platform heels,
    balloons, brunettes, all natural,
    @DakotaCharms
    Models: DakotaCharms

Duration: 7 min 6 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 529 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tease And Denial Chastity Blow Job - Obey Amai - iwantclips

Tease And Denial Chastity Blow Job - Obey Amai - iwantclips

I've recently changed up my loser ex bf's chastity cage. He used to wear a plastic one that completely covered his cock so he couldn't feel anything. Now he wears a heavy metal cage with slots on the sides so that his dick can feel some stimulation. This new device is much more torturous because now I can allow him to feel something while still in chastity, without being able to receive the full pleasure it so desperately wants. This fucks with his head so badly, even more than before, he gets so horny and pathetic.
    So I once gave him a chastity blow job with his last cage and he couldn't feel a thing. He could just see my gorgeous face sucking on his cage but felt no pleasure at all. This time, it's going to be Much worse, for not only will he be able to watch me suck his cage, but he will actually feel my tongue against the sides and head of his cock! My warm, wet mouth just grazing the edges of his cock will make him absolutely crazy, lol.
    I lick and sucked the sides of his cage teasing his cock til it was completely erect and uncomfortable inside of his cage. He was literally bursting out at the sides. I looked up at him as I took the whole cage in my mouth and bobbed my head up and down. He could feel the wet warmth, it felt so good, but yet he could never feel the full effect of my mouth on his cock, just enough to tease and deny him. I wasn't letting him cum, lol. This was purely Torment meant as a form of control.
    His cock was turning purple from being so hard in it's cage but that didn't stop me. I moved onto his Exposed-Fantasy balls and tongued them expertly with my wet tongue. He was literally convulsing at this point, begging for release. So I took his key from around my neck and dangled it in his face as he begged me to unlock him. But I didn't, I just left him there, hard and frustrated, lol.
    Models: Obey Amai

Duration: 7 min 40 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 78.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Body Worship - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

Shiny Body Worship - RileyReyXXX - iwantclips

My shiny outfit covers everything, but it doesn't leave much to the imagination does it? It shows off EVERYTHING. My hard nipples and soft small breasts, my long legs and incredible ass. Showing off every curve, everything you wish you could touch. Worship me slave. This body demands your servitude!
    Models: RileyReyXXX

Duration: 6 min 34 s
    Size: 231 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tied and Tormented balls - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Tied and Tormented balls - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available)
    Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple, sensitive balls are the best to torment. You're going to need some tools to implement pain, too, so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula, a thin piece of rope or shoe string, and icyhot! Don't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me, slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you'll cry during this or hesitate. I'm cruel, sensual, and absolutely ruthless!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 2.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

CBT Double Duty - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

At AVN this year, I had the opportunity to sit down with the impeccable London Lix. Now, there's this interesting phenomenon that happens when you put two dominant women in the same room together to handle a slave. We knew we wanted to make you subject your cock and balls to all sorts of torment, but this clip gets so much more than the regular slap and tickle. London and I are going to give your balls the worst treatment they've ever had. If they work at all by the end of this clip, you should be grateful. Don't worry about staying hard though. With London Lix and I on the screen, you'd have to chop off your dick to get your erection to go away. Hey, that's not a bad idea

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ultimate Goddess Worship - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Ultimate Goddess Worship - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Do you need me to get you through the day? Do you need your daily dose of Lindsay. I am everything you could ever want and more. My bratty, yet angelic voice will draw you only closer to me. Worship my perfect face, hair, body, ass, and tits while you stroke your cock, whether it be at home, at work, or on the go. You will be completely mesmerized by my amazing body in this sexy pink babydoll. How deeper can you fall into the addiction? Let's find out.
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 10 min 31 s
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tit Obsessed Beta - Keziah - iwantclips

Tit Obsessed Beta - Keziah - iwantclips

A beta like you is completely obsessed with my tits. Buying up clips, doesn't matter if it's your fetish, just happy to stroke to your favourite part of me. And while I'm nice and allowing you to jerk today, do you think actually deserve a happy ending?

Categories: Tit Worship, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, Big Tits, JOI, Jerk Off Instruction, Big Tits, Beta Humiliation, Jerk Off Encouragement, Orgasm Denial, Tease & Denial, Femdom POV, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 525 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Denied Beta - Keziah - iwantclips

Denied Beta - Keziah - iwantclips

** This is a custom I decided to share. No names were used **You're so addicted to me, but who can blame you? You love my humiliation, you love worshiping me, and you love being denied by me. Enjoy this frustrating edging session to make yourself even more addicted!
    Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta Tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 11 min 48 s