Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nude Circuit Training - Marissa Sweet - iwantclips

Nude Circuit Training - Marissa Sweet - iwantclips

Video is full 1080p. This is a custom video and is tailored to the individual "Adrian", the script reads as followed: This video will be a Nude Circuit Training and will consist of; 1) 10 walking stance leg lounges on each leg facing the camera. 2) 10 press ups/push ups. 3) 10 crunches. 4) 10 Squats (Your sexy ass facing the camera) 5) 5 more crunches. All this completes circuit 1, if there is enough time, complete 2-3 circuits.
    Models: Marissa Sweet

Duration: 16 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.48 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Favorite Old Shoes - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

My Favorite Old Shoes - Feet On Demand - iwantclips

Perky, strawberry blonde Nicole Clitman is here to show off her fifteen year old, dirty converse sneakers. Lucky for you, she's never worn them with socks on, so they've absorbed all of her sweat over the years. She unlaces her cute shoes and then takes a deef whiff inside before sharing them with you. She teases you with her favorite pair, spreading them open while wiggling her beautiful, bare feet and pedicured toes in front of you. Nicole seductively spreads her legs wide and holds her open, stinky sneaker between her thighs, the rubber sole flat against her pussy lips, asking you to cum right on the footprint inside. She wants to watch you cum into her converse, so she can slip them back on over her feet and feel your wet, sticky load between her toes as she wears them.
    Models: Feet On Demand

Duration: 6 min 4 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 269 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You're A Piece Of **** - DestinationKat - iwantclips

You're A Piece Of **** - DestinationKat - iwantclips

You're a piece of ****.. and I'm here to remind you of that!
    Think your poor little mind can take the verbal abuse?
    Models: DestinationKat

Duration: 5 min 9 s
    Size: 1.23 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Principal Wolfe Discovers Your Foot Fetish - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Principal Wolfe Discovers Your Foot Fetish - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

You're a natural born foot boy, and you're approaching the age where your foot fetish really begins to interfere with your life. In other words, the weather's getting warmer the girls are wearing flip flops, and since your raging obsession with feet prevents you from looking at them without getting an erection, you've resolved to not going to class. Obviously, there are consequences for skipping class, so you've been sent to the principal's office for reprimanding.
    However, when you enter your young, hot, eccentric principal's office, you are not faced with the consequences you anticipated. Instead, Ms. Wolfe tells you she wants to understand why you've been missing class, so she can work with you to find a solution. As she speaks, your principal notices you staring down at her feet in her open-toed heels, and without needing an explanation, she instantly knows exactly what's wrong.
    Principal Wolfe assures you that you are not the only one out there with this proclivity for feet, and validates how difficult it must be to be constantly faced with the object of your desire while being expected to concentrate in class. So Ms. Wolfe proposes a solution...but it's a bit of an un-orthodox one, and definitely one you shouldn't tell your Step-Parents about. This stays between you and your principal.
    Of course you agree, at this point willing to do anything just to not be walking around the halls with an erection every time the weather's warm. So, you do as your principal says and get down on the floor, take out your little dick, and stroke to your principal's perfect feet and gentle encouragement. After you blow your load all over your principal's feet on her command, she dismisses you with the assurance that you can come to her office for help any time you need it.
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 13 min 19 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Naked Cigarette Rolling and Smoking - Seraphina May - iwantclips

Naked Cigarette Rolling and Smoking - Seraphina May - iwantclips

I am "mostly" a nudist unless I simply have to put on clothes for whatever reason. If I'm not nude, then I'm not happy. Here I am sitting on my bed naked, while I hand-roll a cigarette. Then I proceed to smoke the cigarette. Savoring the cigarette, I worship the smoke as usual.
    Models: Seraphina May

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 21.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

New Pedi - Noel Knight - iwantclips

New Pedi - Noel Knight - iwantclips

My feet are home, fresh from the salon with a bright, shiny new pedicure. They so soft and silky, absolutely perfect for teasing a boy like you. I know that the sight of my high arches and beautifully polished toes is enough to drive you absolutely wild. These feet need to be worshiped and it's your job to see that they are treated with the devotion they deserve. Now get on your knees and press that little mouth against my toes.
    Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.
    Models: Noel Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 52.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Geeky School Girl Jo Plays With Her Cute Feet & Toes in Class - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Geeky School Girl Jo Plays With Her Cute Feet & Toes in Class - St Mackenzie's - iwantclips

Jo has been left alone in class, she has decided to take a break from her reading so she turns and swing her feet up onto the desk, giving you a flash of her panties as she does. She undoes her laces and slips her shoes off, showing her cute navy blue ankle socks. As she plays with her socks she starts to slip off the rest of the uniform, her blazer, ties, shirt and bras, the she slips off her socks revealing her pretty bare feet. She spreads her toes and as you peer under the desk you can see right up her mini skirt. Then she kneels up on her chair and slips off her skirt and her panties leaving her completely naked as she plays with her feet some more.
    Models: St Mackenzie's

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Size: 157 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

Foot fetish JOI Addicted - QueenRegina - iwantclips

u my good addicted foot boy...., loving my sexy feet so much...its feel so good when u can wanking your horny self for Me....Up and down.... jerking off your horny cock.... for my sexy feet.... mmm rubbing your horny cock all over... omg its just a dream for u...feeling so good Right now?! ..u need more... u want more.. soft and sexy feet making u so weak... so submissive.... U want cover My amazing feet with your warm cum so badly... keep stroking...
    Models: QueenRegina

Duration: 12 min 38 s
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The Substitute Professor - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

The Substitute Professor - Goddess Foot Domination - iwantclips

Your regular teacher might let you get away with arriving tardy to class, but she's out of town, and gorgeous redhead Goddess Kendra James is the substitute in charge. Miss James won't allow you to disrespect her. She teaches you a lesson that you won't forget, starting with kneeling on the floor before her, in front of the entire class, and kissing her feet in black, shiny pumps. Beg for forgiveness on your hands and knees, and tell her you'll never be late again. This is what happens to naughty little boys with bad manners who can't show up on time. Kissing your teacher's feet while your friends laugh at the embarrassing punishment, Miss James makes an example of your failure for the entire class.
    Models: Goddess Foot Domination

Duration: 5 min 45 s
    Size: 255 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Popular Boys Fuck Cheerleaders You Get Mommy's Feet - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

Popular Boys Fuck Cheerleaders You Get Mommy's Feet - JaniraWolfe - iwantclips

You walk into your Step-Mother, Janira Wolfe's room as she is lotioning her feet and getting ready for bed. As she looks up, your Step-Mother sees the distressed look on your face and asks you what's wrong. You ask your Step-Mother (again) what fucking is, telling her how the boys at school keep talking about it. Your Step-Mother reminds you that you have been over this, and you do not ever need to know the meaning of "fucking", because it is not something you will ever do. Ever since she first discovered your raging foot fetish and your disappointing little penis, your Step-Mother has known you'll never be anything but Mommy's little foot freak. Fucking cheerleaders is for the popular boys. You know you shouldn't even be hanging out with those boys. So you do as your Step-Mommy taught you and take out your tiny little dick and stroke it for Mommy's perfect soles- all you'll ever get.
    Models: JaniraWolfe

Duration: 7 min 52 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile