Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Stealing Wonder Woman's body : Transformation Fantasies : Mandy Flores - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

INCLUDES: TRANSFORMATION FETISH - TRANSFER FETISH - MAGIC CONTROL - SUPER VILLIANS - SUPERHEROINS - FUCKING - XXX HARDCORE - BOY/GIRL - ROLEPLAY - STRIPTEASE - BLOWJOBS
    ..An old witch lures Wonder Woman to her house and body swaps her. Wonder Woman's officer friend discovers what happened and the witch (as Wonder Woman) seduces him to prevent him from switching them back...
    Opens on Wonder Woman talking to the old woman: Wonder woman heard the cries for help from the old lady and apprehend the criminals. Wonder woman Is offered a gift. As soon as Wonder Woman touches it she Yelps and starts shaking and falls to the ground and scene fades...The witch now is Wonder Woman. The old Wonder Woman is trapped in the witches body and is taunted by the witch. Yes it worked! Your body is mine!, I knew you would be the perfect target. So virtuous and proper , but always flaunting your perfect body under your costume. My old body was so old and tired. Now I feel so young, so powerful... How does it feel beingtrapped in my old body , hahahaha Robbed of your eternal youth and power Now all mine! Checks out body in mirror. Now slowly starts to masturbate: I haven't felt like this in centuries! Feels so good. Continues while telling the old Wonder Woman to stop her whimpering and crying and taunting her until she cums. After Wonder Woman cums she looks up and see's the officer friend, How long have you been here watching ? I forgot about you. Now pleading with him: please put down the (magical object) Just don't give it to that old witch over there! so you know I'm not the real Wonder Woman? But why can't I be! I have her body Well, maybe we can both benefit? Did you like what you saw when I was touching myself? No need to switch us back yet ,why don't you just see what I can do for you. I can make all your deepest fantasies come true. I know the way you lusted for her, How you wanted her and she wouldn't even look at you.. You can have her now, I can give you what you always wanted. Gets on knees and starts to rub crotch. Did you think someone so pure would do this. During sex continue to ask the officer if he likes her new body. Aren't I better than the old Wonder Woman? All throughout continue to talk about how good her new body feels, how incredible. I Haven't felt this way in centuries etc. At the end after orgasm. Grab back the mysterious object, saying yes I got it back. Now I'll destroy it and Wonder Womans body will be mine forever!......Mandy Flores
    Models: Mandy Flores

Duration: 16 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Frenzy HYPNOJOI - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Foot Frenzy HYPNOJOI - Princess Kaelin - iwantclips

Look at my perfect feet. Feel yourself get very relaxed, the more you focus, the more relaxed you feel. You are giving in, effortlessly to the power of my feet. Your cock responds only to my feet. They are taking over your mind as you deep your addiction to me one stroke at a time. Follow me on an erotic journey, resulting in an orgasm that solidifies your total submission.
    Models: Princess Kaelin

Duration: 12 min 43 s
    Size: 258 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Soles for you to cum on - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

Soles for you to cum on - Weak for Feet - iwantclips

How much do you love the soles of a woman's foot? For those of you who do, this one is for you! Jessica Rayne has some of the best soles a footman will ever lay eyes on. She enjoys teasing men with them, and even more she enjoys when men cum on her soles! Here is your chance to spill your load right on her beautiful soft white soles!
    Models: Weak for Feet

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Buns And Soles - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Buns And Soles - PrincessCamryn - iwantclips

Watching my buns and soles turns you into a devoted little weakling. You wish you could date my buns and soles. You're obsessed, you need to see them, taking over your mind.
    Models: PrincessCamryn

Duration: 9 min 24 s
    Size: 1.34 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Anal Tease - adira eiffel - iwantclips

Anal Tease - adira_eiffel - iwantclips

fuck me
    Models: adira_eiffel

Duration: 8 min 18 s
    Size: 256 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dangle JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

Dangle JOI - Enchantressbree - iwantclips

JOI while dangling my pretty heels, can you handle it?
    Models: Enchantressbree

Duration: 5 min 2 s
    Size: 385 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

- Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 13 min 41 s
    Size: 1.17 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Humiliation JOI Edging Cum Denial - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Humiliation JOI Edging Cum Denial - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Entertain me, small CBT tasks, and groveling on your knees for my feet. Get to work loser.
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 8 min 35 s
    Size: 1.01 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Toe-tally Bad Step-Cousin - Jacquelyn Velvets - TorveaFilms - iwantclips

Jacquelyn Velvets sits with her bare feet on a table in front of her. Her soles wrinkle and toes wiggle, but the big one has a band-aid. She recounts how her Step-Cousin plays barefoot practical jokes.

Sneaking in late, Jacquelyn takes off her converse sneakers to avoid making noise and walks on her tip toes. She's embarrassed that her feet smell, and oblivious to the legos on the floor. As her soles step on the sharp toy, she puts her hand over her mouth to prevent yelling out in fear of waking everyone up!
    Hopping from one leg to the other, she steps on more legos until landing on the bed with her feet in the air. Rolling on her belly, her feet kick and wave as she Yelps into her hand. Moaning in pain, she grabs and blows cool air on her hurt feet.

Another time, Jacquelyn's **** on her back with her feet under the covers. Awakening, her feet peek out and her big toes are trapped in toe cuffs. Wiggling her toes, she realizes she's stuck and can't escape! Every time she moves in the toe bondage, she Yelps in pain.

Hobbling, she steps on something sharp, but is delighted to find the keys to the cuffs. Awkwardly, she removes the toe-cuffs to massages and kiss her swollen toes.

Removing the bandaid, she tests her toes to see if they are better.
    Another time, she awakens and wiggles her toes before getting out
    of bed. Her feet land next to a loaded mousetrap as her toes stretch dangerously close to it.

In the kitchen she stretches to get something and her feet barely miss a second mousetrap.

Sitting at the table, her toes dance around another mousetrap until it snaps shut on her tender tootsie. Jacquelyn Yelps and jumps in Torment as she tries to release her foot only to land the other foot in the second trap.

Both toes are stuck and she hops foot to foot to alleviate the discomfort. She hobbles back to her bedroom and all that is heard is the snapping sound of last trap and a final scream!

OTHER KEYWORDS- pranks, practical jokes, smell fetish, foot smelling, , one foot hopping, **** fetish, bandaid fetish, jeans, nightgown, Jacqueline Velvets, blondes, blond, blond, slapstick
    Models: TorveaFilms

Duration: 14 min 29 s
    Size: 547 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Amazing Feet - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

Amazing Feet - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

My feet are fucking amazing and I know you want to blow a big fat load to them, it is such a privilege to worship my feet so get down on your knees and look up at what owns you. Be a good foot bitch and buy this clip now. Ha like you could even resist!
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 300 MiB
    Download From AnzFile