Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Close Up Feet - Totally Tiffany Naylor - iwantclips

Close Up Feet - Totally Tiffany Naylor - iwantclips

This is what it looks like when someone asks for a foot worship session on webcam! My feet fill your screen, teasing and tantalising you with my sexy soles and tasty toes. You'd do anything for a moment with my fantastic feet! My feet bring boys to their knees, spilling their wallets and balls just to get a whiff, a touch, a taste. The power of my feet is unparalleled. Bend the knee and grovel, worship and my feet!
    Models: Totally Tiffany Naylor

Duration: 4 min 17 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 178 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

Sweet Soles - Brookelynne Briar - iwantclips

I want you to sit back and stroke for me. Imagine being able to slide your thick, hard cock between my naked feet, smearing my soles with your precum. Pump your shaft to my instructions while you worship my perfect soles. I know how hard they make you...
    Models: Brookelynne Briar

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Invited to Misses private quarters - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

Invited to Misses private quarters - Obey Miss Tiffany - iwantclips

My loyal and obedient slave boy. Come into My private quarters and worship My feet as I bathe. I enjoy a bubble bath as you give My sexy soles a tongue bath. I guide you into what I enjoy as I spread My toes and wiggle them in your face.
    Models: Obey Miss Tiffany

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 158 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Feet and Leotard JOI - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Feet and Leotard JOI - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Horny sissy slaves belong at the foot of the bed. I know your obsessed with my feet so I thought what better place for you to be. Hurry up get to your place foot slut and get ready to worship these perfect feet. Let me tease you with my clear stilettos and my sexy black leotard. I know your powerless to your goddess and can't help but get hard. Don't worry today I feel nice. Let me instruct you on how to stroke for me. But don't take to long you know I don't have all day. Stroke. Stroke faster slave. I know these feet drive you crazy. I know you can barely hold it back now. Get ready for your countdown. Five. Four. Three. Two....One.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Size: 361 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flip Flops Outdoors! - LDBMistress - iwantclips

Flip Flops Outdoors! - LDBMistress - iwantclips

Hey loser, watch me while i'm wearing my new flip flops. Jerk it while i'm enjoying my vacation here in Rome! You can't resist my sexy feet, i know that you wanna lick them and clean my flip flops!Enjoy!
    Models: LDBMistress

Duration: 3 min 22 s
    Size: 370 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Corporate Takeover - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Corporate Takeover - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

I just took over your company. I marched into the board room and made the CEO get on all fours and kiss My heels. But I didn't stop there. I got on the table and made the ENTIRE board of directors crumble to My feet. My power is too much for these so called "powerful men." But am I going to stop there? No! I'm taking over the whole company and making you losers line up, with paychecks in mouths, ready to drop EVERYTHING at My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 34 s
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flesh bump entertainment - Goddess Femdom - iwantclips

Flesh bump entertainment - Goddess Femdom - iwantclips

What makes you think that you can entertain me especially with me knowing that you have a microscopic mound of flesh for a dick. Oh you have a bottle of Aroma well that makes this a bit more fun. You are going to alternate between worshiping my feet and doing hits. Lick, sniff, sniff, lick. Your heads all cloudy from the Aroma, tiny flesh bump dicklet all hard and drippy keep doing as I say and soon I may let you touch it. But be warned but to truly entertain me you will end up using that tongue to clean up whatever mess you make.
    Models: Goddess Femdom

Duration: 12 min 39 s
    Size: 515 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Meana Wolf - iwantclips

- Meana Wolf - iwantclips

Models: Meana Wolf

Duration: 10 min 40 s
    Size: 1 002 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

Office Foot Bitch - Goddess Sapphire - iwantclips

You've been caught, pervert! Don't think I haven't noticed you creeping on me. Those filthy stares could be considered harassment. Now, I don't think you want me to tell the boss there's a predator in our midst. That could cause you to lose your job, end up on unemployment, your wife would leave you... I could essentially ruin your life. If you want to avoid that, I have a solution. From now on, you're going to be my personal bitch. Every day you will obey any number of tasks I have for you. Instead of taking your lunch break, you will come and rub my feet for the entire hour. I know you're a foot freak, so consider this the best punishment you could imagine!
    Models: Goddess Sapphire

Duration: 10 min 5 s
    Size: 587 MiB
    Download From AnzFile