Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 3 min 16 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

DOUBLE DOMME MIDDLE FINGER JOI 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

DOUBLE DOMME MIDDLE FINGER JOI 1080P - My Little Princess Ellie - iwantclips

We're gonna let you jerk off. The catch is you're going to do it while we tell you how much you suck and flip you off. In fact, you're ONLY allowed to jerk it when we flip you the bird. We put our finger down, you stop touching it! Got it, loser?
    Models: My Little Princess Ellie

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 840
    Size: 502 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Liberation Through Submission - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Liberation Through Submission - Princess Miki - iwantclips

I know a part of you is afraid of what I'm turning you into. You are afraid of how weak you are becoming, unable to resist My power and influence. It's natural to be afraid of such changes, but I want to open your eyes to something else: I'm not turning you into anything.

I know you better than you know yourself, and while that may sound like a cliche, it's the best way to state what's obvious to Me. I'm not manipulating you or coercing you into becoming somebody you're not. I'm uncovering the core of who you are.

You need to be freed from the mask you wear every day, the mask that makes breathing and existing tedious. You are tired of the mandatory costume and charade. The character you play and present to the world is not who you are.

What I'm "turning you into" is not what you are afraid of; you are afraid of facing your real identity. Yet, it feels so good, so right, to be naked and vulnerable before Me.

It is because this is who you are, and I'm helping you accept it.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 10 min 24 s
    Size: 767 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Festive Financial Ruin - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

Festive Financial Ruin - Goddess Kitty - iwantclips

I've been away, travelling around the world with YOUR money but now I'm BACK and I'm greedier than ever. In this clip, I remind you that it's Christmas time, and that I am the only person in your life deserving of anything that you have to offer, before Coercing you to pause the video, tribute, and repeat. Can you make it through to the end without disobeying me? Give it a try and see..
    Models: Goddess Kitty

Duration: 12 min 19 s
    Resolution: 240 x 426
    Size: 51.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

The girl next door - Sissi Viter - iwantclips

The girl next door - Sissi Viter - iwantclips

The girl next door have relax smoking and masturbating.
    Models: Sissi Viter

Duration: 9 min 5 s
    Size: 171 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Relaxation Mental Domination For Bunny - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

Relaxation Mental Domination For Bunny - Bratty Bunny - iwantclips

This is something you need. To turn your brain off. To relax. To escape your reality. To find a new comforting place, under my voice, under my control. Slow down, go deeper and deeper into relaxation. Find yourself a new you. Falling down under me, to where you belong. Finding it comforting to be there. No thoughts, relax, go into a state of mental domination and relaxation. Find the new you.
    ADD A % MARK UP CODE TO YOUR ORDER:
    BRATTYBUNNY10
    BRATTYBUNNY25
    BRATTYBUNNY50
    BRATTYBUNN75
    BRATTYBUNNY100
    BRATTYBUNNY500
    BRATTYBUNNY1000
    PAYBRATTYBUNNY.COM
    Models: Bratty Bunny

Duration: 11 min 22 s
    Size: 653 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Home-wrecker with a CEI Suprise - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Home-wrecker with a CEI Suprise - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

My feet, my legs, my big ass and tits.. Everything about me leaves you wanting more. You can't get enough of me as it is. The best way to start, end or take a lunch break is stroking your dick for me. The combination of everything is a lot to take in, I know. I trust that you'll make it through until the end. After me, just no other woman can compete.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 13 min 58 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bikini Fashion Show Tease & Drain (re-up) - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

Bikini Fashion Show Tease & Drain (re-up) - Princess Lyne - iwantclips

*fixed lighting from original file published on 4/19/19* I recently spent the day draining one of My slaves after a pricey bikini shopping spree. All I had to do was chat with him and send him links of what I bought, and of course he was clicking and paying, like a true bikini addict. By the end of our chat session, he managed to reimburse the entire $1000+ tab, and then some! Once the bikinis arrived in the mail, I decided what better way to make all My bikini addicts MORE AND MORE addicted, than to have a fun little bikini fashion show?! OMG, all these bikinis!! So fucking sexy! It's like they were custom made for Me! Actually, they are custom made!! Now enjoy this bikini fashion show, and since you'll be extra weak after watching this clip, you might as well visit My wishlist and buy more bikinis for Me! I know you can't resist My sexy body in these skimpy bikinis. you are a total slave to My bikini body!
    **Use code "VacationPay" for a $5 markup!**
    **Use code "ThanksForMe" for $15 markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay50" for 50% markup!**
    **Use code "dicktwitch" for 69% markup!**
    **Use code "weakwallet" for 400% markup!**
    **Use code "loserspay" for 100% markup!**
    **Use code "LYNESCUMSLUT" to add $9.99 markup**
    Models: Princess Lyne

Duration: 27 min 57 s
    Size: 1.03 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Princess Miki's Phone Wallpaper - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Princess Miki's Phone Wallpaper - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Do you want Me with you everywhere you go? Set Me as your phone wallpaper, and you'll remember who to worship every moment you check your phone.
    MARKUP CODES FOR THOSE WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki Website: WorshipPrincessMiki (dot) com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration:
    Resolution: 2436 x 1 125
    Format: PNG
    Size: 2.59 MiB
    Download From AnzFile