Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fuck Off Dirty Talk - Middle Finger Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Fuck Off Dirty Talk - Middle Finger Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

My middle finger makes the most pathetic losers get horny so quickly I thought I would grant you some flip off dirty talk. I know you're one of those losers or you wouldn't be here reading this. You get off to a hot Goddess flipping you her middle finger and telling you how much of a loser you truly are. You can't get over this brutal cycle of being verbally abused and jerking to my middle finger. You're never going to stop being this pathetic. Just accept it and get off to yet another flip off jerk off session.

Consists of: verbal humiliation, flip off, middle finger, Loser Abuse, Humiliation, Verbal Abuse, Brat Girls, Bratty Goddess, Loser Symbol, Submissive Training, Slave Training, body worship, tit worship, femdom, female domination, femdom pov, Female Supremacy, Cock Tease, mind fuck, mind control, sub training, slave training
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 4 min 5 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 202 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

You Will Obey - Madam Violet - iwantclips

It is only right that you suffer for Me.Only right that your intense physical pleasure is combined with genuine mental surrender. If you CUM for Me you clean it up like the creature you are. It's simple. And It's arousing to know do you are HELPLESS but to OBEY My commands. I make sure your balls and Dick are so very FULL of CUM, My tits and ass and confidence filling you up with CUM....and you WILL no matter what you've done in the past gobble it up...THIS time you will OBEY.
    Sometimes I sweetly encourage you, making your cum taste delicious. Sometimes I delectably humiliate you coercing you to eat your repugnant cock snot. This time I don't care about managing your thoughts or feelings or expectations. This time you will simply OBEY. You will comply. You will do exactly as I say because I WANT YOU TO do it. Because it is the right thing to do. And because deep under my mesmerising control you have no choice but to obey. Literally mesmerised by the desire I deliberately build inside of you.
    Of course I make it easy thanks to My incredibly hot body. As I move, teasing you, as I slowly strip the need to please Me increases. I make you understand that you are not worthy of Me of My beauty of My intelligence. I make you understand the you do not deserve to stroke, you do not deserve to cum, Not to a woman as beautiful as Me. And so it is only right that the incredible pleasure I give you is balanced out with the sacrifice of eating your cum.
    Contains: mindfuck, CEI, men following orders, mesmerise, NLP, mental domination, sensual domination, goddess worship, masturbation encouragement, JOI, tit worship, ass worship, strip tease, femdom PoV.
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 23 min 50 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 241 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Pussy Persuasion - GoddessEm - iwantclips

Persuade me to let you peek at my pussy by paying. Pussy is a privilege that privileged beta males like you pay for. Paying to peek at my pussy like the pervert you are, pretty pink things hidden behind tight, shiny pink materials make you weak. So you pay, pay, pay in hopes of peeking for the privilege. A privilege you don't deserve, a privilege you pray for as you worship my perfect, sexy body in tight shiny materials, squeezing and flashing my tight pink pussy.
    Models: GoddessEm

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Size: 377 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI SENSUAL DOMINATION - CUM EATING ADDICTION TRAINER - dommebombshell - iwantclips

CEI SENSUAL DOMINATION - CUM EATING ADDICTION TRAINER - dommebombshell - iwantclips

I want you to eat you cum for me today! i KNOW YOU WANT IT, I KNOW I TURN YOU ON SO MUCH, and all that you want now is to become a cum eater slave to your Goddess, you love when i guide your masturbation and gives to you all the instructions. slow and good, i want a big and nice load of cum....Find a comfortable position, legs over you head and mouth wide open, get ready for a huge and intense orgasm, straight down to your throat
    Models: dommebombshell

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Size: 658 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Serving Me > Having a girlfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Serving Me > Having a girlfriend - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Are you tired of being lonely, of going to bed alone every night after spending hours jerking off instead of having sex? Do you want a girlfriend? Well, I have something to alleviate that pain - a solution to your self pity, perhaps. No, I will not pretend to be your girlfriend, this is not one of those clips. I'm here to remind you something crucial to bring you back down to reality, to stifle those desires that keep you from true happiness.
    I want to remind you that any girl who would ever show any affection toward you - any sort of interest at all - would not look anything like Me. She would be ugly, boring, completely unremarkable. Why would you want to settle? Why would you want to settle when there's Me? Serving Me, a beautiful Goddess, is far more exhilarating than having a mediocre girlfriend. Spending money on dates with a below average girl is a waste of your resources. It will feel much, much more fulfilling to serve Me. To give to Me.
    Serving a Goddess beats having a naggy girlfriend and day. So quit your hunt - quit your self pity. Give up on the desires that hold you back, and dedicate yourself to Me. You will feel better.
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    MARKUP CODES FOR LOSERS WHO WANT MY ATTENTION: 25% Markup for my brief attention: LOOKATMEMIKI | 50% Markup for proof of devotion: IMDEVOTED2MIKI | 100% Markup for my good slaves: IMAGOODBOYMIKI | 200% Markup for my FAVORITE slaves: IMMIKISFAVORITE | 500% markup/true loser tax: MIKISPAYPIG | Follow me on Twitter: @ThePrincessMiki | Website: WorshipPrincessMiki.com
    Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 7 min 45 s
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Can You Breathe? - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Can You Breathe? - Bratty Lindsay - iwantclips

Feel yourself getting harder and harder by the second as you struggle to catch a breath. I'll walk you through this so you get the most out of your gasping orgasm. It feels so good to surrender and sacrifice for Goddess Lindsay, doesn't it? **** yourself as you stroke to no end, gasping for air and worshipping my perfect, curvy petite body. There's really no Goddess like me who can make you feel the way you feel. You're all mine to torment and tease, all the while I take your breath away.

Good boys will use:

LOVELINDSAY for 50% Markup
    BITCH4LINDSAY for 100% Markup
    SLAVE4LINDSAY for 250% Markup
    SLUT4LINDSAY for 300% Markup
    TAX4LINDSAY for 500% Markup
    DEVOTED2LINDSAY for 1000% Markup
    Models: Bratty Lindsay

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Size: 848 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Euphoric Pleasure - Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

Euphoric Pleasure - Goddess Blonde Kitty - iwantclips

Get ready for a clip that's going to make you SO high and so horny - You're going to need something 'herbal' to take hits of, as well as a bottle of 'inhalants' too. I'm going to make your love addiction to me even deeper, as your mind relaxes and your body takes over. You're going to sink down, spiralling further, until you reach that place of pure euphoria. Until all you feel are the sensations of your body, the pleasure of worshipping, until no thoughts or worries cross your mind. Give in to your ecstasy.
    This was originally made as a custom for my sub who is quite well versed in plant and inhalants. If you find the intensity too much in this clip, you have my permission to miss any hits as and when necessary. Please use substances with caution if you are on any meds or are disposed to health conditions. All responsibility for your actions relies with you.
    Models: Goddess Blonde Kitty

Duration: 39 min 52 s
    Size: 2.81 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Taunting Cum Countdowns - Princess Piper - iwantclips

Taunting Cum Countdowns - Princess Piper - iwantclips

I keep teasing you with fake countdown after fake countdown, you almost can't take it anymore. You're feeling SO horny and more desperate to cum by the second, the longer that I tease and torment you! You can't tell whether or not my cum countdowns are going to be real each time I start working you up again. You keep thinking, "Will this next countdown be the one that Princess finally lets me cum?" Super hot tease and denial clip

MAKE PRINCESS HAPPY WITH A MARKUP CODE! 50% Markup code: PAYPIPER 100% Markup code: WEAK4PIPER 200% Markup code: PAMPERPIPER
    Models: Princess Piper

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 491 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tiny Dick Losers are Obsessed with Tits - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

Tiny Dick Losers are Obsessed with Tits - Eva de Vil - iwantclips

[Custom clip, no name] You're such a pervert! You think about tits constantly; I know you've never seen any in real life! You could never get a girl in real life because of that tiny little 2 inch pecker down there in your lap. I'm gonna show you exactly how to jerk that little cock for these natural, perky tits and pretty pink nipples before I make you cum in your hand and eat it for Me. All My tiny dick slaves have to eat their cum. It's your punishment for having such an inferior little set of genitalia.
    Models: Eva de Vil

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 537 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Best Damn Thing - Intense Hypn0-JOI - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Best Damn Thing - Intense Hypn0-JOI - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

A JOI that will put you in a deep mesmerizing trance as I take you deeper into your Alexa Addiction. You will lose all control to Me, you don't have a choice. My voice is so seductive, My eyes int0x1cate you, theres no way out.

Do as I say, like you always do. Sit back, relax, and feel The Best Damn Thing ever.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 15 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile