Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

School For Wayward Sissies - JennaSativa - iwantclips

School For Wayward Sissies - JennaSativa - iwantclips

Welcome to charm school for wayward sissies. I am goddess Sativa your ultimate guide and teacher. You must treat me with respect at all times. You need full on re-training since you are so unruly. I will teach your rebellious self to behave. Remember A " YES CAN DO" attitude will get you far sissy. And of course anal training is mandatory!
    Models: JennaSativa

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 497 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Legs. Aroma. Ass fucker. Cum eater. All that I want! - GlamyAnya - iwantclips

Legs. Aroma. Ass fucker. Cum eater. All that I want! - GlamyAnya - iwantclips

You get dummy for my legs? You get dummy for those shiny stockings? You get dummy for my shoes? Get high, so you can go low , dummy! Stretch your ass and eat your cum! It is not gay, it is dedication for my divine Legs! *This clip contains elements of:shoe dangle, shiny stockings, jerk off instruction, legs and feet brain fuck,coerced Intox-Fantasy, nylon scent, anal masturbation, cum, cum eating indications. *** To show me how involved into pleasing me you are, add Spoil50, Spoil100, Spoil500 markup code to increase the price with the reffered percent.
    Models: GlamyAnya

Duration: 11 min 42 s
    Size: 228 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 11 min 5 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 191 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 2 min 32 s
    Size: 364 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your addiction takes an Expensive Turn-Custom PT2 - madam brandon - iwantclips

Your addiction takes an Expensive Turn-Custom PT2 - madam brandon - iwantclips

Now that I have you on the bottle again Ron I am going to make damn sure that you never stop drinking for me.
    You are never going to want any help getting of the bottle again because you get for too much pleasure drinking for me.
    I am going to make your drinking permanent with no hope of escape.
    Take a drink now Ron, and another, and another.
    Good boy.
    Ron I know that I am in your head, you know that I am in your head. But I want to penetrate your mind even deeper,
    as deep as I can possibly go.
    The deeper I penetrate your mind the further under my control you fall.
    The more you drink for me Ron the deeper I will penetrate your mind until you will be completely under my control.
    Take another drink Ron and another and another.
    Feel me moving further and further into your mind Ron and how you are becoming so controlled by me
    Then you show me your little finger and move it up and down your beautiful nylon legs.
    and you say How does that feel Ron does the nylon feel good as I rub you up and down my leg.
    take another drink and another drink, and another.
    Now repeat after me Ron "I must drink only for my mistress Brandon, I love to drink for my mistress Brandon"
    take another drink and tribute me.
    I want you to watch this clip every other day for the next two weeks and get Having fun for me.
    By then you will be completely immersed in Having fun and will never want to stop drinking for me,
    and by then you will be completely under my control, because I will be so deep in your mind.
    Oh my poor Ron what have I done to you.
    Do you have a request for something special? Email me now to make your fantasy a reality! Everything is filmed in the highest HD quality and other formats are available upon request. You can have your very own Custom Videos, socks, panties, pantyhose, DVD's and more contact me.
    Models: madam brandon

Duration: 16 min 9 s
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Quinn rides a big dick - QuinnLacey - iwantclips

Quinn rides a big dick - QuinnLacey - iwantclips

Watch my tittties bounce as I ride his dick and edge myself closer to orgasm
    Models: QuinnLacey

Duration: 1 min 13 s
    Resolution: 426 x 640
    Size: 12.5 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

FART FACE 5: EAT MY SHARTS! - PacificKink - iwantclips

FART FACE 5: EAT MY SHARTS! - PacificKink - iwantclips

This is the nastiest clip we've made to date and is NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH. Mistress Stephie approaches Her Ass Eating slave, who is blindfolded and secured to the bondage chair. The Mistress starts of by wickedly slapping both of his Exposed-Fantasy tits to get his attention. She announces that She has a special treat for him today: They'll be working on his toilet training, and that he needs to start by cleaning Her beautiful puckered asshole.
    His tongue touches her delicate rosebud as She sits on his face...but the slave recoils and Yelps in disgust after his taste **** tell him that his Mistress owner has recently used that asshole and neglected to clean it. "Come on, clean it up!" She tells him "Get that tongue in there and roll it around...I want it deeply cleaned!" and "all you are is a human toilet! That's ALL-YOU-GET!". She tells him that the beans from her burrito gave Her indigestion and gas and that She has another treat for him. He tenses up, but She tells him to relax...and blasts him in the face with a massive liquid fart, that runs in a lightly yellow streak down his face as he Yelps in real Torment. She Coerces him to endure massive, long, wet and incredibly intense farts directly into his face; real sharts.
    You feel real pity for the slave as he can't move or even see where the farts and ass juice are coming from. But Mistress Stephie is always looking to push the envelope (and will to lose a slave or two in the process). She Coerces the ass eater to point his tongue and penetrate just the very entrance to Her delicate rosebud. She then erupts with another loud, long and very wet fart directly into his slave mouth. The slave is coughing and ****, pleading, asking why She is so cruel to him. After Her bowels have calmed and She feels clean and satisfied, She looks him the face and tells him "Your breath smells like sh*t!" and walks off.
    Models: PacificKink

Duration: 11 min 28 s
    Size: 1.61 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sissy Starter Kit - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Sissy Starter Kit - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

I have put together a bunch of items that I feel you need to purchase in order to truly embrace your sissy self. Take My advice and purchase these things and begin implementing them into your daily life. Interested in becoming My sissy? I sell My kik ID in My store, I am always interested in acquiring new sissies to train.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 12 min 37 s
    Size: 732 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Satin Gloves Worship & Domination - HD MP4 - Mistress Anastasia - iwantclips

Satin Gloves Worship & Domination - HD MP4 - Mistress Anastasia - iwantclips

Let me show you my satin glove collection. So many colors so many of them, Some shorter, some longer. Up to my elbow and some to my shoulders, Tight, shiny, smooth in black, hot pink, leopard, purple and white. You will get the sensation I am touching you with them. And all over. Come share this sexy moment with me... Includes: Gloves Fetish, Satin, Female Domination, Tease & Denial, Role Play, Domination, Milf. Black satin gloves, pink satin gloves, purple satin gloves, white satin gloves, leopard satin gloves, dirty talk
    Models: Mistress Anastasia

Duration: 10 min 8 s
    Size: 544 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stimulating Anal (Aroma) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Stimulating Anal (Aroma) - Valeriesins - iwantclips

Grab a poopers bottle and your favourite dildo. We will be kinky today. You will experience a blisful sensation of arousing dizziness mixed with a sweet stimulating prostate masage. But if that is not enough i will alow you a light masturbation aswell. Add a code to your order " 30% Markup "LOSER TAX" Add a code to your order " 50$ Markup "FAILURE TAX" Add a code to your order " 25$ Markup "CumTaX" Use the coupon code "NOTICEME" to stand out! Use the coupon code "ILOVEVALERIE" to prove your adoration! Use the coupon code "VALWALLET" to spoil me! ...........Twitter @valeriesins......
    Models: Valeriesins

Duration: 17 min 23 s
    Size: 1 016 MiB
    Download From AnzFile