Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Foot Girl Next Door JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Foot Girl Next Door JOI - Princess Ivory - iwantclips

Hey neighbor, can you help me open this jar? Can you also warm up my feet? Jerk your dick to them too..........
    Models: Princess Ivory

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.08 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Aroma Mindfuck - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

Shiny Aroma Mindfuck - Natashas Bedroom - iwantclips

To say I'm going to mess with your mind is an understatement. I'll get you fucked up today with every tool at my disposal. The bottle of amyl nitrate nestled into your nostril is just the beginning. Before you even take the first hit, you're already high for me. Your eyes are fixed on my shiny, metallic bodysuit, which hugs my every curve so perfectly. My deep red lipstick melting your mind, my teasing words hardening that cock, and then the very first hit... And then so many more big, deep sniffs out of that bottle. Staring at shiny, stroking like a zombie, getting just as high as I demand. It's incredible how each mind fucking element comes together and potentiates the others. It's a total sensory overload that won't be over until you're totally gone.
    Models: Natashas Bedroom

Duration: 20 min 18 s
    Size: 715 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

- Princess Miki - iwantclips

Models: Princess Miki

Duration: 4 min 14 s
    Size: 185 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 Rules - BrattyJamieProductions - iwantclips

5 rules to be a real foot slave, script (more or less) : with oiled feet you say that jerking to your feet regularly or even daily isn't proper slavery, to be a real foot slave to your feet the viewer has to follow 5 rules, and only then can he consider himself a real slave to your feet. The rules are as follows : number 1 : No sex ! That's the most important rule. '' You're not allowed to have sex with your girlfriend or wife or anyone else, every single drop of your cum belongs to my feet '' rule number 2 : '' Dream about them '' I want you to think about my feet at night, dream about fucking my feet, dream about cumming all over them, with cum dripping in between my toes, i want you to picture it in your mind, jerk and cum just by thinking about my feet '' rule number 3 : '' Cum every day to my feet '' Every day, your top priority is to jerk and cum at least once to my feet, if your away from your computer use your smartphone, or if not just jerk thinking about my feet. rule number 4 : '' Send messages '' Let me know how much of a slave you are, tell me all about how they rule your life, tell me how you cant get it up for anything else now, if you're trying to fight the addiction tell me all about it, i love to hear you squirm '' rule number 5 : '' Send tributes '' Buying my clips is not enough, to be a real slave, you sometimes pay tributes after you cum heavily to my feet,
    Models: BrattyJamieProductions

Duration: 5 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 81.1 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

I Am Your Religion - MissPetite - iwantclips

I Am Your Religion - MissPetite - iwantclips

I own you. You worship me. I make you weak. I am the Master at fucking you up on Aroma and so it makes perfect sense to have you pray to me, your God, your Queen, your. Listen to my instructions and inhale from your bottle for me. You know I am the best. You have a prayer, a new mantra to recite to me and a task also to make sure I am forever in your head, your new Religion to worship.
    Models: MissPetite

Duration: 9 min 57 s
    Size: 1.16 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 9 min 0 s
    Resolution: 270 x 480
    Size: 664 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Are My Foot Slave - Goddess Violet - iwantclips

You Are My Foot Slave - Goddess Violet - iwantclips

You've finally found your place in this world and it is at my feet, serving them. Losers like you don't deserve tits, asses, or pussies. You don't deserve real sex with beautiful women. Instead, you lick my feet and suck my toes every time I get home and worship my feet while you jerk off. You are my foot slave now and my perfect little pedicured feet are your Gods. So on your knees and worship, slave!
    Models: Goddess Violet

Duration: 6 min 8 s
    Size: 234 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet - Sweet Maria - iwantclips

Edge to My divine feet. Also includes: goddess worship, foot worship, foot fetish, orgasm control, joi xx
    Models: Sweet Maria

Duration: 10 min 50 s
    Size: 1.31 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A First Date You Won't Forget - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

A First Date You Won't Forget - GoddessHaydenHart - iwantclips

CUSTOM - You and I are back at my place after our first date. You are completely infatuated with me. I'm not as into you. While we were out on the date, I reached over to feel your dick and felt nothing. I want you to rub yourself through your pants for me while you look at me. I want you to rub, rub, rub, your dick through your pants until you cum. As soon as you cum in your pants I start laughing and making fun of you. Don't waste my time with a small dick. What a loser!!!!! This clip contains: MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, DANGLING, BRUNETTE, HIGH HEELS, LEGGINGS, BRAT GIRL, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
    Models: GoddessHaydenHart

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 87.2 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Affirmations - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

Cum Eating Affirmations - ShayeRivers - iwantclips

It has been proven that listening to and repeating affirmations on a regular basis can essentially re-program your subconscious mind. I have developed these affirmations specifically for those of you who are interested in learning to like the taste of your cum, or those of you who just want to dive deeper into CEI. Listen to Me, watch Me on your screen, and repeat after Me. Follow My instructions as I take you deeper into trance and have you stroking your dick to Me. By the end, you will be swallowing it all like a good boy for Goddess.
    Models: ShayeRivers

Duration: 11 min 57 s
    Size: 367 MiB
    Download From AnzFile