Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Big Tit Mindfuck - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Big Tit Mindfuck - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Maybe you haven't noticed you aren't any different than most men yet. You have an absolute and total weakness for busty women. Yes! You know big tits are superior. Just try to resist the power they hold over you. You need them. You want them. Eventually turning into a mindless jerker when you see big tits. Mine are your new obsession. As you beg to get a glimpse of them I'm going to take advantage of that pervy little brain losing all control. Maybe I'll show you if you show your appreciation.
    Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 7 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Insanely Hot Tit Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Insanely Hot Tit Worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

I honestly outdid myself today and I think you will completely agree once I start teasing you with these titties. I want you to lay below me and take in my big tits in this tiny sling shot bikini. My nipples are barely covered and my cleavage is heaping! I look forward to giving you the greatest draining of your life. This is some insanely hot tit worship that you don't want to miss.

Consists of: TIT WORSHIP, BIKINI, BIKINI FETISH, BIG TITS, BODY WORSHIP, MIND FUCK, CLEAVAGE, BOOBS, BOOBS BOUNCING, TIT TEASING, COCK TEASE, SENSUAL DOMINATION, MENTAL DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMALE SUPREMACY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, TEASE, SENSUAL GODDESS, SLAVE TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, MIND CONTROL, GODDESS WORSHIP
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 20 s
    Size: 265 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Titty Tease for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Titty Tease for Losers - Princess Ashley - iwantclips

Losers like you don't get to see Me get completely topless. Instead, you pay to be teased and tormented by My cleavage and underboob. Haha! Only real men get to see Me take My shirt off. You are such a loser!
    Models: Princess Ashley

Duration: 6 min 56 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Flexing, getting you nice and hard - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

Flexing, getting you nice and hard - Armani's Kinky Clips - iwantclips

***POV***
    ***CUSTOM***
    I love the fact that when I flex my muscles it turns you on.
    Which ones turn you on more though? I guess soon we will see as I flex so many different ones right up in your face.
    Watch as I put oil on my arms and all over my biceps so they shine and glisten as I flex and rub on them...
    My thighs, legs and calf muscles are rock solid see them throb as I squeeze them....I have a feeling you are getting just as hard as they are...I bet you're throbbing too
    *****Biceps / Flexing / Muscle Fetish / POV / Muscular Women / Bodybuilding Fetish /Muscle Domination / Muscle Worship / Big Tits / Big Boobs / Abs / Calf Muscle Fetish
    Models: Armani's Kinky Clips

Duration: 7 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Tits Are So Much Better Than Your Wife's - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

My Tits Are So Much Better Than Your Wife's - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Size: 56.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 18 min 13 s
    Size: 745 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Sister Slaves 3 Part 2 - provillain - iwantclips

Step-Sister Slaves 3 Part 2 - provillain - iwantclips

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Step-Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
    Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bitch Tits - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Bitch Tits - Lara Kane - iwantclips

Shot in 1920/1080 HD
    Look at that sexy cleavage, loser. You've always been a sucker for my tits. I know how hot they make you, especially when I'm being super bratty and teasing you with them. Jerk your mind away to these perky natural tits. You'll always be a weak bitch for them.
    Prove you are a loser and pay the 50% mark-up with the code "LoserPays50"
    Prove I make you weak by using the 200% mark-up with the code "youareabitch"
    Or really please me and use the 500% mark-up with the code "fuckover"
    Models: Lara Kane

Duration: 7 min 56 s
    Size: 353 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

On Regretful Husbands - LuxyReid - iwantclips

On Regretful Husbands - LuxyReid - iwantclips

You feel you've made a mistake. Your eyes wander because you grabbed the first woman that would say yes to you. Now you're stuck. What a fucking loser. I'm here to remind you that it's all wishful thinking anyway: you can look but you'd never have a chance. A loser dreams big, doesn't he?
    ***Get Noticed. Tribute.***
    Models: LuxyReid

Duration: 4 min 48 s
    Size: 350 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Good Boys Get Rewarded - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Good Boys Get Rewarded - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

My whole life every where I've ever went everyone would stare at my tits. It didn't take long to realize that I could make anyone do what I want because of my large tasty breasts. Thats exactly why your so addicted. My perfect pair of tits rule your world and I love it. I see you.. powerless and addicted buying all my videos for the slightest chance to get a glimpse of my soft breasts. I don't blame you though.. I know they're perfect. You try so hard to impress me .. sending tributes, buying every video, ordering customs, and buying everything off my wish list. You know who you are. and because you've been such an obedient slave I will bless you with a reward. Kneel before your goddess and follow my instructions. I will finally fulfill one of your fantasies. Get ready to worship these perfect breast. I will coax every drop of cum out of your cock with my beautiful tits because you finally deserve it.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 11 min 26 s
    Size: 1 003 MiB
    Download From AnzFile