Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Blackmail-Fantasy Trap - AdrienneB - iwantclips

Blackmail-Fantasy Trap - AdrienneB - iwantclips

When you send information little by little eventually it all adds up. How surprised you would be to know that you've sent me everything I could ever need to Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) you for life. Naturally I've trained you to think with that cock regardless of the consequences. I have total control and you've fallen right into my Blackmail-Fantasy (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) (Fantasy) trap. Don't forget to use a mark up code during checkout: 25% Pay More! 50% Loser4Adri 100% ABINTOXTAX 250% WEAK4ADRI 500% LOVE ADRI 777% ADDICTED2ADRIENNE Send me a gift at SpoilAdrienneB.com Keywords: Blackmailed-Fantasy | Blackmailing-Fantasy | Ebony Female Domination | Slave Training |
    Models: AdrienneB

Duration: 6 min 20 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Little Money Slave - Goddess Mei - iwantclips

My Little Money Slave - Goddess Mei - iwantclips

Prisoner to my happiness, prisoner to my decisions. You will do whatever it takes to enrich my life, to make me happy. And if you're not doing enough, not sacrificing enough, I will just replace you with another money slave and forget about you. Good slaves use the code BROKEBITCH for a 100% markup
    Models: Goddess Mei

Duration: 5 min 42 s
    Size: 348 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

Jerk And Stop - JessWest - iwantclips

I want you to listen carefully and do as I say jerk when I tell you to and stop when I tell you to.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 8 min 54 s
    Size: 374 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Cum---You're Mine - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You Cum---You're Mine - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Ripped Off By My Tits? - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Ripped Off By My Tits? - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

I swear, this one isn't really a ripoff. You'll get to see my big, perfect tits in all their glory. You're going to love it. You trust me, don't you? Make it hotter. Add a markup code: 50% Markup: MichellesTitAddict 100% Markup: Mindless4Michelle 500% Markup: Mindfucked4Michelle 1000% Markup: Wrecked4Michelle
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 10 min 37 s
    Size: 44.4 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Homewrecking goddess: waste your marriage on me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Homewrecking goddess: waste your marriage on me. - Princess Miki - iwantclips

Why are you so obsessed with me? Don't you have a real woman

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Topless Tit Tease - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

Topless Tit Tease - Pay To Obey Meggerz - iwantclips

And The Bikini Top Comes Off.
    How long have you waited for this moment? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?! haha Well it's finally here. I slip My bikini top off and tease the fuck out of you. you can't resist Me. you are dying to know what's under that tiny micro bikini top!
    Models: Pay To Obey Meggerz

Duration: 6 min 0 s
    Resolution: 480 x 640
    Size: 107 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 18 min 53 s
    Size: 1.67 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stare & Stroke // Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

Stare & Stroke // Tit Worship - Keziah - iwantclips

I know how much a loser like you adores my tits. You'd spend all day drooling over them if I let you! And since you're so obsessed, I thought I'd be nice and let you jerk to them... but will the ending be so nice? Guess you'll have to stroke and find out!

Categories: Tit Worship, Jerk Off Instruction, Humiliation, Verbal Humiliation, JOI, Big Tits, Tease & Denial, Orgasm Denial, CBT, CBT Instructions, Slave Training, Femdom POV, Brat Girls

Good boys send tributes & use markup codes:
    $10 ~ appreciation
    $25 ~ beta tax
    $50 ~ small dick tax
    $100 ~ cum tax
    $666 ~ sacrifice

+50% ~ KezBetaTax
    +100% ~ KezJunkie
    +500% ~ WeakForKez
    +1000% ~ KezIsGod
    Models: Keziah

Duration: 7 min 49 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

Young Brooke Marie Begs for your Cum & BJ - Goddess Brooke - iwantclips

I've done it again. Once I start I just can't stop...sucking your cock or doing naughty things outside? Both of course. Back in my three seasons room I am showing off for you in my flirty skirt, tight low cut top, push up bra, and small white thong. I beg and plead to suck your dick because it has been all I can think about. I really need it. So I do as you say! Taking off my top, standing on the footstool so that anyone can see me, and counting down at the end for your cum. Won't you let me take it in my little mouth? I've opened wide for you...go ahead and tug on my pigtails and pull me down onto your lap.
    Models: Goddess Brooke

Duration: 11 min 4 s
    Resolution: 480 x 864
    Size: 136 MiB
    Download From AnzFile