Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Stroke & Worship My Tan Lines ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Stroke & Worship My Tan Lines ! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

My body is the most expensive art piece you will ever get to admire & worship .
    My Summer tan lines only add to my beautiful body
    Be a good boy, edge & worship me from head to toes !
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 5 min 24 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 12 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 914 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Cum---You're Mine - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You Cum---You're Mine - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

I know your secret. I know how much you love to search the internet late at night, looking for that perfect FemDom clip to jerk-off to while your wife is fast ****. And I know that when you found My clips by chance that a rush came over you like never before. You were instantly so excited and your cock harder than it's been in years. I did this to you. I crawled inside your brain and made you weaker and hornier than ever before. I really do get a kick out of using and manipulating men just like you, and we both know I'm sooo good at it. You're on the brink of total addiction now, which is precisely why I made this clip.
    Yes you see, I know that you love edging to My clips all day and night but you haven't yet had that sweet release of an orgasm at My command, one meant just for you. Every inch of Me oozes sex appeal, but My perfect big breasts make you especially weak, don't they? I know they do. So today I'm going to give you one of the most erotic and seductive teases that I've ever done. After I get you all worked up and so horny, I'll finish with a sexy cum countdown with Me in nothing but a handbra.And once I'm finished with you: your mind, your wallet, and your cock will no longer be your own. They'll be Mine.

Duration: 15 min 7 s
    Size: 553 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Confessions of a Daddy's Girl - LucySkye - iwantclips

Confessions of a Daddy's Girl - LucySkye - iwantclips

1080p Video Quality
    I just woke up from a wonderful night with Step-Daddy and I wanted to tell you all about!
    He came into my bedroom while I was getting undressed for bedtime, and he noticed the pretty panties I was wearing. he says they make me look like a big girl
    Step-Daddy bought me a pretty dildo and gave it to me, but I was too dry to play with it! So he rubbed my pussy for Me until I was wet enough to take it! Once I got it in, he helped fuck me with it and I moaned out "Step-Daddy OH Step-Daddy!!!"
    Models: LucySkye

Duration: 6 min 44 s
    Size: 469 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Follow Me - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Follow Me - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

Get on your knees, slut. It's time to put you through your paces. I'm a very strong believer of knowing your place in and out of the dungeon. You should always address me in the appropriate way. So today I'm going to walk you through all your poses and positions until they're fully engraved in that tiny little brain of yours. If you do a good job, you might even get to worship your Goddess.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 9 min 18 s
    Size: 622 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You Have A Michelle Fetish - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

You Have A Michelle Fetish - Princess Michelle - iwantclips

Before me, you might have thought your fetish was mean girls, or big boobs, or whatever. Not anymore, you now have a Michelle fetish.
    Models: Princess Michelle

Duration: 9 min 43 s
    Size: 1.38 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You'll Still Jerk It - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Hey, loser. You probably noticed that I'm not wearing any sexy lingerie or a bikini today. Nope, I'm just wearing a cute pair of shorts, a tank top, and some sneakers. This is just an everyday outfit that I would wear out anytime, but I still look sooo ridiculously pretty, don't I? It doesn't matter that I'm not wearing latex or fetish gear, you're still so fucking desperate to jerk your cock to Me. You can't help it, your addiction has gotten out of control! You see the preview image flash on your screen and you immediately feel a compulsion to buy this clip and jerk your fucking cock to Me. I'm so right, aren't I? It doesn't matter what I wear; you'll still jerk it.

Duration: 10 min 18 s
    Size: 533 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tight Ass in Dress - curvesallowed - iwantclips

Tight Ass in Dress - curvesallowed - iwantclips

Worship my curves as I strip down from my favourite TIGHT DRESS! Worship my huge ass...you wish you could be smothered by it!
    Models: curvesallowed

Duration: 10 min 33 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 618 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Butt Slut for Man Ass 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Butt Slut for Man Ass 1080p - LadyFyre - iwantclips

Custom (no name): You want my ass? Look how plump & juicy it is. Men love my ass. No? Well then what do you want? Oh... you want HIS ass? Well ok. My stud bends over and shoves his ass in your face as I spread his butt cheeks apart. I make you stick your face right in there & sniff his ass. Sniff it, whore. Awww, you know you're a whore, don't you? You're still trying to **** yourself, thinking you like women, but when it comes right down to it, you want a man. If you won't worship my ass, you're going to worship his. Smell it good, lick it, and then you'll earn a look at his cock. It's lovely, isn't it? All shiny & ready to be stroked. Admire it now because in a moment you'll be looking at his ass again. That's it... watch as he shoots a big load into the palm of my hand & I smear it all over his ass cheeks & right onto his anus. Now I want you to lick it all up. Stroke while you do it. That's a good slut. Stroke your slutty whore cock & lick the cum off this man ass like a good faggot.
    Models: LadyFyre

Duration: 11 min 35 s
    Size: 841 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Duration: 9 min 43 s