Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Tits Are So Much Better Than Your Wife's - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

My Tits Are So Much Better Than Your Wife's - Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Admit it. My tits turn you on more than ANYTHING your wife has to offer. That's why you think of ME when you're fucking her, isn't it? Just 5 minutes with my perfect tits will have you coming back over and over and over again. I own that cock now. By the time I'm done, thinking of my perfect tits will be the ONLY way you can cum. Doesn't that sound like fun? (Yes Kendra)
    Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 5 min 31 s
    Resolution: 600 x 800
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 56.8 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Wet Pussy Spreading and Smoking JOI - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

Wet Pussy Spreading and Smoking JOI - 1080p - Fetish Princess Kristi - iwantclips

I am feeling so horny and so sexy in my slutty red panties and I really need to smoke too! What better way of getting my nicotine fix than by rubbing and spreading my wet shaved pussy while encouraging you to stroke your big hard cock while I'm smoking? I light up one of my delicious menthol cigarettes and slide my panties off and your cock gets instantly hard! I spread my sweet slit wide open showing you how pink and juicy it is while blowing thick clouds of smoke. I tell you to jerk your dick for my pussy and my smoking and when I know you can't possibly last any longer I allow you to blow your whole load for me! This is the hottest smoking fetish pussy tease video ever! Don't miss it!

Filmed in 1920x1080 true high definition MP4.

You'll like this video if you enjoy: Smoking Fetish - Big Tits - Jerk Off Instruction - Masturbation Instruction - JOI - Cum Countdown - Pussy Worship
    Models: Fetish Princess Kristi

Duration: 8 min 9 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 382 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Leggings - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Worship your goddess in shiny, skin tight, nearly painted on silver leggings. The sight of me in shiny leggings makes you weak and you are so lucky to be able to experience what I look like in them.

Goddess worship, shiny, leggings, metallic, ass worship
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 4 min 0 s
    Size: 182 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

School Brat Ass Worship - Goddess Lanie - iwantclips

School Brat Ass Worship - Goddess Lanie - iwantclips

Worship my PERFECT ass in my school girl mini skirt. You know my ass makes you weak. Just get down and serve. The way it moves back and forth, bounces up and down, it drives you crazy. It makes your pathetic dick twitch. You know your place and that's to serve your GODdess Lanie's ass. I can make you do anything I want and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Serve that bubble butt. Devoted losers pay MORE. Serve Goddess Lanie with one of these codes:
    Hundred- 30%
    GLLoserTax- 50%
    TakeMore- 100%
    GLSub- 200%
    GLUltSub- 500%
    Models: Goddess Lanie

Duration: 8 min 51 s
    Size: 235 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My tits = your downfall - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

My tits = your downfall - Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You - iwantclips

Oh dear. You make bad decisions don't you? The first one was clicking in to My clip store. The second was seeing the preview for this. The 3rd? Buying the clip. You can't resist My perfect, big, round, natural tits. But you know they're going to be responsible for your downfall. Your decent into financial slavery, ruin maybe? You know where this leads. You tell yourself it's just one clip and a quick wank, but we both know that's not going to happen. You're powerless to resist the gravitational pull of My tits. Your dick is already hard and we both know you're all mine now.
    Models: Vindictive Vixxen Humiliates You

Duration: 5 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 215 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Teasing you at WORK! - Goddess Emily - iwantclips

Teasing you at WORK! - Goddess Emily - iwantclips

The thrill of me teasing you is so intense, especially when you know you might get caught! It would be SO HUMILIATING if your boss caught you with a boner at work. You might even get fired, but that's not going to stop you from tormenting yourself by STARING at me on your screen whenever you can... even though there's nothing you can do about it! You'll just have to sit there with blue balls and obsess over me for eight hours straight.
    Models: Goddess Emily

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 100 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Shiny Gown JOI - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Imagine a beautiful Goddess wearing a skin tight, curve hugging, shiny metallic blue dress, encouraging you to jerk off. Now buy this clip and make it real.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 9 min 9 s
    Size: 522 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

- Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 5 min 36 s
    Size: 253 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

Lizzy and Natalya - Rides Lesbians Face while Waiting for Alpha Male to Show Up (1080 HD) - Brat Princess2 - iwantclips

1080 HD Natalya is getting all worked up thinking about the nice date that her boyfriend is taking her on later. She's so excited. Her boyfriend isn't around, but her submissive friend, Lizzy is. Natalya doesn't want to wait for her boyfriend to arrive. She decides to call Lizzy in and use her face before her boyfriend gets there. Lizzy obediently helps Natalya out and lays on the bed where she is told to. Natalya may or may not be aware that Lizzy wants to be more than friends with her. So, hearing Natalya talk about the nice date that she has planned with her boyfriend is actually heartbreaking for Lizzy.
    Natalya confesses to Lizzy that sometimes her Dominant boyfriend doesn't take his time to get her off first like a nice guy should. This is maybe where Lizzy can have a place in Natalya's life. Lizzy lays on the bed passively while Natalya takes charge. Natalya thinks and talks about her boyfriend while riding her lesbian friend's face. Lizzy doesn't seem to enjoy being sexually used by Natalya like this. Natalya is rough with her and doesn't seem to be thinking about her at all while riding her face.

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Internet Girlfriend - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Internet Girlfriend - MissLuscious - iwantclips

Don't you just hate your wife? How she's always nagging and bitching. Constantly looks like ****. I bet she doesn't even give blowjobs anymore. She's worthless. I have a way better plan for you that will be SO much more fun, and super HOT!
    Models: MissLuscious

Duration: 4 min 26 s
    Size: 647 MiB
    Download From AnzFile