Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shots and Aroma JOI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Shots and Aroma JOI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I will be getting you extra fucked up for me today. I know you love to play drinking games and today I want to add in a little extra fun! P0pp3rs are a sure way to alter your state of mind but adding in Having fun will be a very fun combination. I love using you when you are so weak and helpless. You are willing to do anything for me. It feels so good to jerk your dick, drink and sniff for me.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 15 min 35 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 1.12 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tied and Tormented balls - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Tied and Tormented balls - Red Rabbit - iwantclips

Full Version (parts 1 and 2 available)
    Time to tie your balls up nice and tight! I want them so tight they turn PURPLE! Purple, sensitive balls are the best to torment. You're going to need some tools to implement pain, too, so go ahead and have ready your BEST wooden spatula, a thin piece of rope or shoe string, and icyhot! Don't expect me to be merciful. I will laugh at you while you suffer for me, slapping your balls and doing all sorts of mean things even to your dick and inner thighs! I bet you'll cry during this or hesitate. I'm cruel, sensual, and absolutely ruthless!
    Models: Red Rabbit

Duration: 15 min 33 s
    Size: 2.41 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

A Distracted Accountant Part One - SophiaSmithUK - iwantclips

This is the first in a series about us working together in a law firm You walk back and forth, studying sheets of paper. You stop, turn, bend over and raise one foot to show the bottom of your shoe. I enter the room and you sit down and cross your legs. (If you are able to, position the camera so both your shoes are fully in view). We're meeting to discuss our client's trust account. Another colleague was found to be mishandling third-party funds so you don't want to make any similar missteps. You find all these rules and regulations a little boring but you know that's just my job and they're important. You listen to my points and note that much of it is common sense. Midway through our conversation you say sorry, what was that? You look down at your shoes, confused. "Um...thank you? I guess that's a compliment". We get back to business and you unknowingly start dangling one shoe. You ask a question and I become distracted and take a while to answer. You look down at your shoe, roll your eyes and adjust it without making any comment. You thank me and I leave. End with a brief phone call from your friend. You speak softly, saying that accountant is a bit weird. Repeat what I said with a cringe,"Nice shoes", you being naive at this point.
    Models: SophiaSmithUK

Duration: 6 min 22 s
    Size: 378 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Daily Dirty Foot Worship - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

Daily Dirty Foot Worship - Miss Melissa - iwantclips

Filthy feet for a filthy boy! I kick off my sneakers which I have been wearing barefoot. My feet are dirty and I put them up for you to worship. You are so weak for my filthy feet, so I make you jerk off for me. Draining your wallet and balls is so easy when you are obsessed with my dirty soles. I tease you with my dirty soles and give you a countdown at the end.
    Models: Miss Melissa

Duration: 4 min 6 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 148 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

Dirty little secret- blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy - Mandy Flores - iwantclips

My little Step-Brother is so sexually obsessed with me and loves to show me off to his friends. Today Im not in the mood and order the brats out of my room only to have my Step-Brother lock the door on us! So now I am trapped in a room with my little brother's friend or maybe its the other way around. I do love to tease boys so I start out by giving the poor helpless looks at my bra and panties and talking really dirty enjoying watching his eye bulge. Soon I am desperate to use the bathroom and tell him to stay put I'll be right back and dash into my bathroom to find that my sneaky littlebrother super glued the toilet seat down!! Oh no!!! Im so going to him! So Im trying to figure out what to do but then I suddenly lose control and potty and talk about browning in my panties. I am really enjoying it until I realize my little brother's friend is behind me, watching the whole time! Im pretty sure I have been set up and this little is going to get exactly what he wants. Its a blowjob Blackmail-Fantasy. (Edited

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Heel Dangling Jerk Encouragement - Savage Fetishes - iwantclips

Heel Dangling Jerk Encouragement - Savage Fetishes - iwantclips

Sit back as I dangle my sexy heels right in your face for you to get off to. I play with them as they hang from my toes, glistening and shining. With a gentle, moaning JOI I keep you edging to my feet in these heels, each one falling off and, eventually, getting you off!
    Models: Savage Fetishes

Duration: 6 min 14 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 257 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 11 min 9 s
    Resolution: 360 x 640
    Size: 77.6 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

How Quick Can I Make You Cum - JOI Games - 5 Countdowns - FinDom - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

This is a very special jerk off clip. I want to count you down FIVE times to see how quickly I can make you cum. I want to see how easily I can make you explode with my voice, teasing, and body. This is an extremely erotic session that cam have you cumming from beginning to end. Just try me.how quickly do you think I can make you release?

Consists of: JOI, Jerk off instruction, cum control, JOI Games, Cum Control, Multi cum countdowns, sensual goddess, sensual instructions, strip tease, body worship, Tit Worship, Body Worship, JOI, Masturbation instructions, Jerk off encouragement, Big Breasts, Big Tits, Goddess Worship, Goddess Worship, Mind Fuck, Mental Domination,Masturbation Instruction, FemDom, Sensual Domination, Tease Goddess, Cleavage Worship,
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 7 s
    Size: 698 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Schoolgirl Spanking - gamergirlroxy - iwantclips

Schoolgirl Spanking - gamergirlroxy - iwantclips

8:36 min.. GamerGirlRoxy has her hands bound and her ass beat red. Recorded with DLSR camera, high resolution
    Models: gamergirlroxy

Duration: 8 min 43 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 440
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Best Damn Thing - Intense Hypn0-JOI - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Best Damn Thing - Intense Hypn0-JOI - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

A JOI that will put you in a deep mesmerizing trance as I take you deeper into your Alexa Addiction. You will lose all control to Me, you don't have a choice. My voice is so seductive, My eyes int0x1cate you, theres no way out.

Do as I say, like you always do. Sit back, relax, and feel The Best Damn Thing ever.
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 27 min 15 s
    Size: 702 MiB
    Download From AnzFile