Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

P o pper Prescription - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

P o pper Prescription - christyberrieclips - iwantclips

You'll never get away now, addict. You're in for a double dose of your favorite medicine. You're a weak jerk off boy who's always looking for more more more. Cumming once while sniffing your po ppers is what you usually do, but you need MORE and you need ME. I'll have your sniffing and jerking non stop while I tease you in my lingerie and stockings. You can't get enough of my red lips perfect ass while you continue to leak out cum from your sensitive dick.
    Models: christyberrieclips

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 217 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

public BANNED WORD and farting with sexy amazon ebony stripper - JessicaTaylorXXX - iwantclips

public BANNED WORD and farting with sexy amazon ebony stripper - JessicaTaylorXXX - iwantclips

Zoey is picking up her bbw ebony stripper friend Ariane up from the club and she seems a little gassy in the back
    seat! Zoey drives with haste as her farting sexy friend demands she pull over so she can Yellow Juice to as she had too many
    drinks at the club tonight! It's early morning and they find a park to pull over at as Zoey makes her farting Having fun
    stripper friend race across the park in her heels so she can Yellow Juice in the public toilet! Good thing the park seems
    pretty empty as they make quite a scene at the park in her barely there schoolgirl outfit, tight fitting belly shirt
    and stiletto heels and stockings! The gorgeous amazon stripper Yellow Juices in the men's room and finises off with a nice
    big fart then Zoey even takes a turn pulling up her jean skirt and Yellow Juicing too and they head off to finally make it
    home!
    Models: JessicaTaylorXXX

Duration: 7 min 59 s
    Resolution: 480 x 854
    Size: 133 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Aroma For JOI Addicts - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

You've been jerking off for years, almost your entire life, lol what a pervert! The problem with masturbating so much is that it's made you need more and more twisted things to get you going. If it isn't super kinky you just can't cum nearly as hard! That's where these Aroma come in...they make jacking off feel euphoric once again, don't they? Just like masturbating felt that first time you ever wrapped your hand around your cock.
    And what's better than sniffing Aroma alone? Watching and listening to Me instruct you on HOW to jerk off and sniff Aroma, DUH! How can you ever resist Me and My instructions when I wear something so sexy like this? You can't!
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 11 min 20 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 520 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sniff Sniff Stroke & Stare - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Sniff Sniff Stroke & Stare - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

You are a loser and you know it. The more you sniff in those p0pp3rs the dumber you get, but you can't help it. Can you? You will be right in your element for this clip because you are going to sniff those brain cells away. It feels so good to have that outer body experience and have someone as perfect as me tell you how to do it. You love touching yourself while your high and int0xicat3d. My humiliating words and curvy body put you in a state of mind that you will do anything I say.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 12 min 28 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 987 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Deep Breaths (Ft. Estella Mae) - GoddessD - iwantclips

Estella and I have come up with another Smotherbench game that takes dummy's breath away. This one is all about giving him very short amounts of time to breathe between sits, and he'd better breathe deeply if he doesn't want to be in panic mode right away. We start at 45 seconds each and go up 15 seconds each round until, well, We exhaust him completely and stops responding! We roll dice before each new sit just to determine how many breaths he gets. And to be extra cruel, any time it was a 5 or a 6 We rerolled. Couldn't go too easy on him! We quickly learned how much more quickly We could wear Our sub down by limiting his recovery time. At the end of the clip once We've done our damage, dummy's cuffed legs are just leaning off to one side. So pathetic...
    Models: GoddessD

Duration: 17 min 36 s
    Size: 776 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Bratty CBT Game 2: Cock & Ball Punishment - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

Time to play my little game again! This time it's going to even more intense than the last session! I love beating up those pathetic worthless balls of yours. Fucking you up is so much fun. I love the fact that you can't help but think of me 24/7 as your balls are red, swollen, and aching for me! I make it hurt like no one else can. I don't only leave physical pain on your body but also the mental pain of knowing that I have no remorse for the marks I leave. None whatsoever! I'm such a mean brat that loves watching you act like the total loser and idiot that you are. Now let's play my fun little game of beating up your cock & balls. I'm so good at it. I promise I'll make it hurt real good. Even more than the last time!
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 14 min 1 s
    Size: 316 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Lets start your blowjob training - ObeyMelanie - iwantclips

Lets start your blowjob training - ObeyMelanie - iwantclips

Oral Domination, Ball Draining Blowjobs. You are about to be sucked dry. You will learn total obedience the hard way. In the mouth of a dominatrix. And she doesn't care about you stupid orgasms. You will be brought to your knees. Where you belong! Multiple orgasms ruined! Your training starts now.
    Models: ObeyMelanie

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 865 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Million $$$ Feet - Goddess Rainn - iwantclips

Million $$$ Feet - Goddess_Rainn - iwantclips

My feet make 10s of thousands each year. Funded by addicted foot freaks like you, My feet enjoy the most expensive designer shoes, luxurious pedicures, and get pampered in lavish spas. And why shouldn't they? My perfect goddess feet deserve everything they want and it's your duty as My submissive foot boy to provide that. Your hard work pays for the pampering My feet deserve. You won't stop spending on them because you know there's nothing else in the world that is more important than the care and attention of My feet. Be a good boy and use mark up codes: IOWEU25 adds 25% IOWEU50 adds 50% IOWEU100 adds 100%IOWEU200 adds 200%IOWEU500 adds 500%WORSHIPGBR adds 1000%
    Models: Goddess_Rainn

Duration: 9 min 31 s
    Size: 556 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Mindfucking your psyche - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

Mindfucking your psyche - Princess Alexa - iwantclips

This is going to take you into a whole new level of your Goddess Alexa Addiction. I will penetrate your mind with my beautiful , soft, enchanting voice and from there you will be mesmerized by every movement I make, every word I speak. Have Aroma? great, grab them... if not, don't worry, this clip is not a Aroma clip, it just adds to the effect of the mindfuck. Use Markup code Alexa25
    Models: Princess Alexa

Duration: 32 min 47 s
    Size: 1.51 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

13 VacCube Orgasms - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

13 VacCube Orgasms - Mandy Marx - iwantclips

Locked in 3 dimensional latex pleasure. Kat gets a taste of what I do to boys. And let's just say she likes it. Waves of orgasm after orgasm. I take no mercy because she's a girl. If anything, I know she can take more punishment. I start making her to count them off. This is amazing. Check this girl's amazing new store. Her first two session clips BOTH MADE iwantclips TOP 50!!
    Models: Mandy Marx

Duration: 16 min 37 s
    Size: 419 MiB
    Download From AnzFile