Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

RUB IT FOR GOOD LUCK - LEVEL 2 (CLIP 2/3) - Queen Jennifer Marie - iwantclips

You're gonna need more luck than that

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Authentic Blackmail-Fantasy - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

Authentic Blackmail-Fantasy - Miss Bellerose - iwantclips

I know all about your weird little Blackmail-Fantasy fetish. I saw the emails between you and your online friend. It's adorable how she's helping you enact your Blackmail-Fantasy fantasy fetish without any REAL risk. But you're getting burnt out. The rush is fading between you and your online friend because what you need is the real deal. Real Blackmail-Fantasy with REAL risks. I can give you that. Should you choose to accept my offer, I will give you the ride of your life. You can decline my offer without any risk of negative consequences. I will dump and delete every weird photo and video of you and pretend like I never saw anything. You have my word. But if you decide you want to play...buckle up.
    Models: Miss Bellerose

Duration: 8 min 32 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 498 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma Breath Play Surprise JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Aroma Breath Play Surprise JOI - London Lix - iwantclips

Mixing things up today in your rush play, with some breath play thrown in to your regular jerk off instruction. I'll edge you until you're aching and your lungs are burning, your body riding the pleasure wave of rush alone. I know when you're weak like this, you're extra obedient, and eager to do anything I say. So, I might throw a few twists out there towards the end of this clip if you want to orgasm today. Grab a dildo and your wallet if you need to cum
    Models: London Lix

Duration: 13 min 38 s
    Size: 443 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

my sweaty ass slave: BANNED WORD to get off to my divine asshole (passionate post-gym ass worship) - The Goddess and Her Steed - iwantclips

By now, all my devoted followers, losers, and slaves (and those in the making) know that I utilize a very psychologically rigorous and demanding iteration of Pavlovian Training. That is, I use association training on Steed to ensure that I am his sexuality, his God, and Lord of his body.

He can't even get his dick hard without the sound of my voice, the sight of my perfect body, and especially my feminine scent

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

Tricky Timed Blackmail-Fantasy - AmaliaMoney - iwantclips

I've never made a clip like this and haven't ever seen one offered. An actual rush, where neither of us knows what will happen, but in smaller and more exciting increments. Can you resist looking to see what's happening for two or three minute stretches? Even if you "win", you are presented with an opportunity to manually lose that's so hot I imagine you'll throw yourself on the sword voluntarily.
    Models: AmaliaMoney

Duration: 10 min 27 s
    Size: 198 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

They make you weak - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Every time you inhale another hit, you are getting dumber. I can literally see your IQ drop the weaker your get. You always take direction very well and this time I want you to listen closely. You can't help yourself, you are now conditioned to sniff to be able to have an orgasm. I will bring you to orgasm, but not before I tell you like it is.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 10 min 42 s
    Size: 528 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

Sexy CEI - Princess Lexie - iwantclips

This is unlike any other cum eating instruction clip that I've made before. There is zero humiliation, just a completely sexy and sensual clip. I use tactics that I've never used before in order to get you to swallow every last drop of your hot load. The truth is: I WANT you to eat your cum. It actually turns me on. Don't you want to turn me on?
    *The name Luke is used in this clip. It is still extremely hot and will be enjoyed by anyone who loves CEI*
    Models: Princess Lexie

Duration: 14 min 34 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 329 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 7 min 15 s
    Size: 289 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Tits & P0ppers Fuck you Up! - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

Tits & P0ppers Fuck you Up! - Mistress Salem - iwantclips

I'm going to get you so fucked up today. I have this brand new catsuit from Amsterdam and it looks so sexy on My body. My tits are so tantalizing and My shiny high heels might distract you but My intentions are to fuck with your head and fuck with your cock. Sniff your p0ppers and start to stroke your cock, I fucking dare you. I want you to get so high that you're obliterated, sniffing more and staring at My tits, stroking your cock and denying yourself release- because you don't deserve it- I want you to edge yourself. I want you to torment yourself. My perfect natural perky tits zipped up in this catsuit drive you wild. I seriously want you to feel the pleasure of edging your cock over and over, getting hard as you inhale and feel more and more high. My nipples are so hard and right in your face, knowing that I'm ruining another orgasm...because teasing you with My tits makes you want to cum so badly - I keep taunting you and reminding you how much of a loser you are and you're mesmerized by My tits and My cleavage that could swallow you whole. I get you worked up beyond the point of no return. I put My ass in your face, tease you with My pussy, insisting that you SNIFF more! Get high on those p0ppers! you are MINE and your MIND has turned to liquid and your cock is HARD as a rock, fucking denied. I love how much power I hold over you and controlling you is simple. I know every button to push. I whip you into a loser mash up of jerking stroking desperation. My tits are so bouncy and perfect. My nipples are holy. Worship My body in this catsuit and sniff p0ppers like your life depends on it!!! I fucking dare you to watch this video over and over and stroke your cock raw to My bratty perfection embracing your loser life knowing deep down that denial and a desperate aching hard cock with no end to your denial is your destiny. CLIP CONTAINS: tit worship, coerced int0x, p0ppers, catsuit, JOI, jerk off instruction, femdom pov, tease & denial, ass worship, high heels, humiliation, edging games, JOI games, humiliatrix, brat girls, mind fuck, mesmerize, nipples, nipple worship, orgasm denial, orgasm control
    Models: Mistress Salem

Duration: 6 min 54 s
    Size: 509 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Crystal Knight - iwantclips

- Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 5 min 28 s