Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Curious Blonde Pinning and Riding Feeble Guy to Coerced Male Orgasm to Try and End Him - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

A feeble guy is lying in bed when a hot blonde comes in. She is at his apartment and she overheard his roommates talking about how he has a heart condition. They said he is so weak that if he even has an orgasm it will end him. She loves the idea of this and wants to put it to the test.
    He tries to call out for help, but he is too weak. She pins his arms down by sitting on them in both the front and rear views. She then starts to rub his cock to get him hard. He pleads with her to stop, but she just laughs.
    His struggles are no use as his condition is so weakened, and she pulls the sheets off revealing his raging hard on. She rubs her pussy lips on his cock for a bit then slips it in her pussy. She intends on getting a coerced male orgasm out of him to see if it really will do the trick and end him.
    Again he moans and struggles, but she simply does some hand over mouth action and pins him in the Anaconda Arm Bar so he is going nowhere. He tells her she is going to end him and she replies that is the idea. After a bit of hot riding action he can take no more and she gets that coerced male orgasm. Sure enough his body falls **** which excites her greatly and she has an orgasm as well.
    She can't believe she did it. She checks his vitals and then decides to cover him up before sneaking off, making sure no one is the wiser. He is motionless in the bed with the sheet over him and she is as thrilled as can be.
    Included in this clip: Coerced Male Orgasm, Riding, Hand Over Mouth, Struggle, Femdom, Fantasy, Blondes, Blonde Riding, Fucking to End Him
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 10 min 25 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 303 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Christmas Queen JOI & CEI - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Your Christmas Queen Sam gives you a sexy joi with a holiday twist! Merry XMAS
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 22 min 38 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 467 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Jess West Cock Tease - JessWest - iwantclips

Jess West Cock Tease - JessWest - iwantclips

Jess West is nothing but a cock tease and today shes going to show you just how much of a tease she is by showing off her body to you and stripping out of her sexy underwear and showing you exactly what she would do with your hard cock by wanking it into her mouth and sucking on it hard and sliding it in between her tits and even wrapping her panties round your cock and being a complete tease to you.
    Models: JessWest

Duration: 11 min 13 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 572 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Is today your lucky day? Day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Is today your lucky day? Day 7 - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Maybe.....maybe not....
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 369 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Beat By A Girl at the Gym! HD - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I Grew up beating up boys and now I get Paid for it! Lol I LOVE MY LIFE!
    Custom: Theme: Youre pretending that youre working out in a gym and this guy comes to you being sexist. You challenge him to a fight and he learns a valuable lesson.It starts with you working out doing exercises on the floor. Youre wearing a white tank top and long gym pants and sneakers and socks. This short guy (with gym attire on but shirtless) comes up to you and says this. Guy: Hey times up. You: Excuse me? Guy: See I always workout in this area around this time. You got to go. You: I dont see your name on it. Guy: Im not going to tell you again. Leave! You: Make me. Guy: Oh Ill make you. See youre a woman and Im a man . We are always superior. You: A man? When I first saw you I thought you were a ****. Guy: You think thats funny? You: Yeah I do. Tell you what, since youre such a man and youre superior you wouldnt have any problem fighting me for your little workout spot? He laughs. Guy: You challenging me to a fight? You: Thats right. You beat me I wont exercise in your area again. If I beat you then its my workout spot from now on. Guy: No way. You: Whats wrong? Scared a woman can beat your ass? Guy: Just leave. You: Im not going anywhere. Since you interrupt my workout Im going to have to finish my workout on you. Guy: Are you serious?You then walk to the open area where theres a mat place on the floor. You: Im waiting shorty. You then do the figure gesture telling him to come on. Guy: Ok you got it. He walks to the mat. You both start stretching. You then start taking off your shoes and socks. Guy: What are you doing? You: Got a problem with this? Guy: What? Youre going to stink me to death? PU. You laugh. Guy: Youre not going to strip in infront of me are you? You: You wish. Come on lets see how strong you are Mr. tough man. Guy: You ask for it.You both go for the test of strength and you Coerce him to fall on the mat with ease. He looks surprised. You: Want to go again? He gets up and tries again and you throw him. Youre walking around saying, You look small from down there He gets up, growls then grabs you from behind. He tries to throw you but hes too weak. You grab him in a headlock laugh then give him a nuggy on top of his head then throw him to the floor. You: Thats all you got? Hes looking really frustrated; he hesitates then charges after you. You kick him in the stomach then scoop slam him on the floor. He yells in agony. You then stomp him on the stomach then on the face. You plant your foot right over his face and say, You like that? Oh not so tough now Mr. Macho man. You then put him in a head scissors. You got it in real tight. He starts tapping. Oh were not done yet. You get up and take a breather while looking down at him. Then you tell him to getup! You pick him up and (if possible) lift him up over your head. He blurts out whoa!! You: I could easily break you in half, but since Im in a good mood.You then let him down gently. Hes on the floor gassing for air. You squat down and tell him, You give up? Had enough? He says, Yeah you win. (You stand back up). You: Goes to show you that not all women are weak and defenseless, especially towards little twerps like you. As soon as you turn your back he gets up, growls and runs after you. You quickly lay flat on your back and catch him with a kick to the balls. You say, I guess you didnt have enough. You then grab his arms and leg press him in the air. You tell him, How does it feel to be defenseless and weak by a woman huh? You press him numerous times in the air then hold him up. The camera shows a close up of your feet pressing his stomach. You then say, My legs are stronger than your whole little body. How pathetic is that? I could easily spin you around. You then let go of his arms but you're still pressing him in the air while his arms are spread out. You then throw him over with your legs. You get back up and look down at him. Hes on the floor on his back ****. You walk away.
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 13 min 33 s
    Size: 684 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Aroma + CEI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Aroma + CEI - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

You missed me didn't you? I know you crave getting fucked up for me and I want to turn your brain into fine powder. You will take as many hits as you can and cum for me. You will be so fucked up that you will eat your own cum like a good good boy
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 14 min 58 s
    Size: 463 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

It's Not Gay - Anal Exploration - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

It's Not Gay - Anal Exploration - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Its SO not gay in any way to test the waters of anal exploration. It's not gay at all to try and experience full submission by getting fucked in the ass by your Goddess's pink dildo strap on. There is nothing gay about giving yourself to me

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

You'll Swallow It - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

You'll Swallow It - Goddess Christina - iwantclips

I'm so hot that I don't even have to try. No high heels today. No sexy dress. But I'm still drop **** gorgeous. My tits, my ass, my legs. Perfection. My cute almost sweet voice and laugh can be so deceiving. You start to think that I may be nice to you. That I'll let you stroke to me with ease. And now you're getting hard. Your cock is throbbing. You're dying to yank on that cock just looking at how amazing I am. Knowing you'll never get a hot girl like me. So you'll do it won't you? You'll do as I say. Just to make me laugh. Just to please me. Even as doubt floods your mind. Then you see my tits. You grow weaker. You're so weak for me. You can't resist. You'll do it for this hot ass. You'll do it because you're a pathetic loser. You like being called my loser. But ultimately you'll do it because you can't say no
    Models: Goddess Christina

Duration: 11 min 37 s
    Size: 414 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Dr Nikki Cures Boot Fetish - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

Dr Nikki Cures Boot Fetish - NikkiNexxt - iwantclips

You come to see Dr Nikki to help cure your boot fetish so she gives you a list of tasks to complete .. When she notices its a stronger case than she has previously had she dangles her bare feet in your face Coercing you to smell and worship them until you can't resist and cum in your pants for her.. You'll be back every week..
    Models: NikkiNexxt

Duration: 7 min 39 s
    Resolution: 540 x 960
    Size: 270 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Challenge for a jerk off addict- tit worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Challenge for a jerk off addict- tit worship - Crystal Knight - iwantclips

Hi jerk off boy, I knew id see you here...You've never been able to resist my big tits and you never will be able too. So heres your next task...worship these tits....of yeah theres some other little surprises i threw in for you too...thats the challenge ....enjoy
    Models: Crystal Knight

Duration: 14 min 15 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 188 MiB
    Download From AnzFile