Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 232 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

How to Control A Man - Goddess Alexandra Snow - iwantclips

They say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach, but that's incorrect-- the way to a man's heart is via his cock. When you control a man's orgasms, he will do anything for you. I have built an empire on this basic concept of cock control. Proper control includes strategic use of tease to maintain erections and stimulate the desire to stroke. Instructions on how and when to stroke are crucial. Visual aids help to cement this takeover as the male is quite susceptible to imagery. He is not a clever creature, but he can be quite dedicated to the task of jerking so keep him focused. Once you have him, just keep on reeling him in.. over and over. It's as simple as that.
    Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Duration: 10 min 11 s
    Size: 123 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- GoddessPoison - iwantclips

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 12 min 25 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 974 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Shiny Silver Seductress: JOI - MistressKarina - iwantclips

Shiny Silver Seductress: JOI - MistressKarina - iwantclips

I look sooo amazing in this tight and sexy silver wet-look outfit! You will stroke your cock under My instruction as you gaze upon My divine curves. You're so weak for Me aren't you bitch, you want to cum for My shiny body and you'll do whatever it takes to please Me. I own your cock and your orgasm. Give control to a true Superior.
    Models: MistressKarina

Duration: 10 min 15 s
    Size: 606 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Your First Therapy-Fantasy Session - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

Your First Therapy-Fantasy Session - Goddess Jamie Valentine - iwantclips

It's been years you've been concerned about your unconventional desires. You're not quite sure why you love feet so much but you feel like your addiction is growing out of control. Day by day you become more and more ashamed by your weakness. You finally decided to go see a Therapist-Fantasy to help shake this insatiable thirst for soles. At first everything seems normal. Your new Therapist-Fantasy comes highly recommended so you feel as though there's nothing to worry about. She keeps reassuring you that this isn't something to be ashamed of and this puts you at ease, she even tells you she has a special technique to get rid of your kink, if that's what you really want. You couldn't be happier to hear this. You're ready to finally be normal. Thats when everything takes an interesting turn. She removes her shoes and starts to tease you with her bare feet, you cant help but be confused. You start to lose control immediately. You feel your cock growing as you turn bright red. She then reveals that the technique she is actually Exposing-Fantasy you to is meant to intensify your addiction. You will finally truly understand being powerless. This wasn't the type of Therapy-Fantasy you were looking for when you came in but now you feel the strongest urge to please me. I start to instruct you to stroke and you helplessly oblige my request. Second by second you find yourself further entranced by my voice, following instructions blindly without second thought. You quickly realize that your addiction will never loosen its grip on you and now your Therapist-Fantasy has you completely under her spell.
    Models: Goddess Jamie Valentine

Duration: 16 min 13 s
    Size: 2.30 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

Give Yourself a Facial JOI CEI - JessicaStarling - iwantclips

You're used to eating your own cum now. You're a cum-guzzling veteran. It's not new or scary for you anymore. You're no longer nervous. And that bores me. I'm taking your CEI to the next level. Something more gross and humiliating. You're going to give yourself a facial and then lick the cum from your face. I see you're nervous again. Good. Keep jerking the way I tell you to, my little cum slut. You're going to be so desperate to cum by the time I'm done with you that you'll cum in any way I tell you to -- even if it's all over your face. And we're going to keep doing this until giving yourself facials is something you love to do. Until it's something you won't hesitate to do. And then I'm going to push you even farther.
    Models: JessicaStarling

Duration: 18 min 45 s
    Size: 2.58 GiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Models: GoddessPoison

Duration: 5 min 12 s
    Size: 754 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Love, Honor, & OBEY - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Love, Honor, & OBEY - Femdom Empire - iwantclips

Once the ring was on her finger, the tables turned. Miss Rikki takes her wedding vows seriously, especially that her husband should always Love, Honor, & OBEY her. His life must now be dedicated to serving & servicing her needs, and right now she wants to use his cock. Rikki mounts her husband; he is her personal property now to do what she wishes with. Rikki rides his dick, her tight pussy wrapping around every inch. Rikki cums with his cock deep inside. Miss Rikki makes sure to imprint her husband's role in her life in his mind; he is now her servant. She jerks his cock, making him cum on her wedding ring; he is her property, his cock is her property, he is completely owned.
    Models: Femdom Empire

Duration: 8 min 57 s
    Size: 315 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Latex Gloves Rimming And Cumshot - Sammie Cee - iwantclips

Latex Gloves Rimming And Cumshot - Sammie Cee - iwantclips

Wearing my sexy red long latex gloves I start rimming his asshole, getting it all nice and spitty. I oil up my gloves and start teasing his asshole with my fingers, while stroking his cock, I alternate this with rimming him, before he shoots his load into my gloved hand and I lick it up.
    Models: Sammie Cee

Duration: 10 min 48 s
    Size: 530 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Cockscissors Scissorhold Used by Hottie in Fullback Panties to Get a Coerced Male Orgasm all Over Her Legs - Brittanys Sexy Fantasies - iwantclips

Brittany Lynn is ready to get her way with a guy and she throws him on the bed to get what she is after. She is wearing a cute jean skirt and blue fullback panties and once the two are on the bed they wrestle around a bit. However, she quickly gets the best of him, pinning him down.
    The more he struggles the more tired he gets. She pulls his pants down and sees that as she thought he has a raging hard on. She keeps him pinned down, but he shows little resistance at this point.
    She then takes his cock and puts it in between her legs for a cockscissor scissorhold. She is famous for these and lets him know that a very messy coerced male orgasm is on the way.
    She squeezes her muscular thighs and pantied tight ass over and over again, making his cock pulse as she does. Her blue panties look fantastic as she leaves them on and after only a couple minutes, and a couple different angles, he can resist no longer and shoots a fountain of cum all over her legs.
    He calls her bitch and asks if she is now happy and she responds by laughing at him as she shows off the cumshot she just extracted. She told him she was going to get that coerced male orgasm using the cockscissors and once again she proves no cock can resist.
    She teases him just a bit more and even pulls her panties down to give him a victory moon. She then laughs some more and walks off feeling the victor of the whole situation and leaving him behind without another thought.
    Included in this clip: Scissorhold, Coerced Male Orgasm, Cockscissor, Squeezing Cock, Thigh Fucking, Cumshot, Panty Fetish, Jeans Skirt, Mixed Wrestling, Tight Asses, Blondes, Brittany Lynn
    Models: Brittanys Sexy Fantasies

Duration: 7 min 18 s
    Size: 190 MiB
    Download From AnzFile