Thread: Top collection of hot and rare videos - iwantclips

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Strip Tease to Undies - Twerktress - iwantclips

Strip Tease to Undies - Twerktress - iwantclips

Its chilly out. I had a lot of clothes on so I needed a long song to take them all off to. Moments in Love by Art of Noise.
    Models: Twerktress

Duration: 10 min 39 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 421 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Five Different CEI's Part 5 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Five Different CEI's Part 5 - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

With all the different ways there are to make you eat your own cum. I figured I might as well make a five part series with my top five favorite ways to make you eat it. I won't be writing in any of the descriptions what way I will make you eat it because that would just spoil the fun!!! The last clip will have my most favorite way to watch you eat it. I know I have a lot of cum sluts out there that are eager to lap up their seed for my entertainment!!
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 8 min 45 s
    Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum Eating Instructions From Your Goddess - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

Cum Eating Instructions From Your Goddess - 0TripleDBabe0 - iwantclips

You know what I want? I want you to swallow every last drop of it just because I want you to. Do as your goddess says!
    Models: 0TripleDBabe0

Duration: 5 min 26 s
    Resolution: 480 x 720
    Size: 140 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Fat American Tits - JessieMinxxx - iwantclips

Fat American Tits - JessieMinxxx - iwantclips

Come lets play. Come show me your big fireworks! HEHE Ok for real I want that big load to cover my fat american tits. I'll shake, jiggle, bounce and play with my tits the whole time as you fantasize about them. Image them just wrapped around that cock of yours. Are you ready to cum yet?
    Models: JessieMinxxx

Duration: 8 min 48 s
    Size: 546 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Pussy Slapping Until I Cum - JamiePage - iwantclips

Pussy Slapping Until I Cum - JamiePage - iwantclips

In this video I spank my pussy and show you how red I'm making it. The pain makes my pussy wet and I can't help but rub my pussy until I cum, the whole time giving you a view of my asshole and the bottoms of my feet
    Models: JamiePage

Duration: 6 min 12 s
    Size: 194 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Step-Sister Slaves 3 Part 2 - provillain - iwantclips

Step-Sister Slaves 3 Part 2 - provillain - iwantclips

Part 2 of 3 from a Custom Video: Step-Sister Slaves Nikki Delano and Tia Cyrus are bound, standing back to back in their birdcage. Their hair is tied together, their limbs tied, feeding tubes are inserted up their pussies and asses. They wait helpless for their master the Beast. When He decides it's time to feed them he turns on the pumps, sending old cum into their bodies. Next he feeds them orally, stuffing a dildo into their mouths and pumping so much cum into them it starts to seep out through their mouths even as they desperately suck it in. The Beast leaves them there, sobbing, coated in fluids, awaiting His pleasure.
    Models: provillain

Duration: 6 min 24 s
    Size: 334 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Hottest Sensual CEI! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

Hottest Sensual CEI! - Goddess Jasmine Mendez - iwantclips

I want you to stroke that cock really hard, harder and harder build that Big load
    Assume your position and keep stroking, nice and hard, while you look at my perfect body...
    you gonna give me exactly what I want, give me the Biggest load
    Open wide and get ready to swallow till the last drop!

Good Boys will add my Mark up Codes:
    Jasmine10 = 10%+
    Jasmine50 = 50%+
    Jasmine100 = 100%+
    Jasmine500 = 500%+
    Jasmine1000 = 1000%+
    Models: Goddess Jasmine Mendez

Duration: 10 min 44 s
    Size: 774 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum eating karma sutra - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Cum eating karma sutra - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Hey slut, its time for some cum training. You will be put in my favourite slut training sexual position today, just like being a real slut. Except its just you. Be a good slave and just do as you are instructed. Follow my lead i will lead you down the humiliating trail of cum eating karma sutra. Its all part of the training. Prepare to open wide! Prepare to savour a mouth full and prepare to feel violated and humiliated. Like you deserve. Theres a good slut.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 9 min 17 s
    Size: 516 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

Therapeutic Humiliation - Madam Violet - iwantclips

A real Thirty minute session with Dr Violet...youre so fucked!
    Dr Violet takes off her glasses and smiles "just answer the questions as honestly as possible, there's no wrong answer.how does it feel when I say 'you're a pathetic useless bitch?'. You shudder with arousal."Hmmm, Ok." She takes notes. "if I was to say to you, 'get on your knees right now and take out your cock', do you think you would do it?"
    When she stands up and you realise she's not wearing a skirt that you start to get really fucking hard.you find yourself kneeling. She climbs on the desk and stares at your cock with disgust all over her BEAUTIFUL face "when I look at you I feel nothing! You're a waste of fucking space!" She beams at you "remember it's only role play!" But you're starting to think she means what she says.
    You're crawling to her NAKED like a little maggot, so HARD, confused, embarrassed. Is this Therapy-Fantasy, is she fucking with you? Then she mesmerises you and all thoughts STOP. Her big juicy breasts are tormenting you as you squirm on floor beneath her BEATING your cock furiously.
    She humiliates you, derides you, as she makes you stroke your cock her psychological insights slice you DEEPLY inside. Truth always does. Such as -there's no helping you. So she's just going to FUCK YOU. She fucks your mind so hard you remember nothing else but when you wake up there is definite taste of CUM in your MOUTH.
    Contains: mesmerise, mindfuck, countdown deepener, finger snaps, Therapist-Fantasy, mental domination, manipulation, humiliation, cruel mistress, psychological humiliation, disgust, impatience, men following orders, stripping, tit worship, JOI, cum countdown, CEI, powerful woman, femdom pov
    Models: Madam Violet

Duration: 31 min 20 s
    Size: 287 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

My Ass 1280X720 mp4 - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

My Ass 1280X720 mp4 - Ashley Sinclair - iwantclips

Jerk off for my ass in this bikini! Drool over this ass. You know it makes you weak to see how hot I am and showing off. How about if I get naked... then Ill let you cum while I encourage you with a little dirty talk? Maybe I will have a little surprise ending too!!! ;-)
    Models: Ashley Sinclair

Duration: 9 min 8 s
    Size: 155 MiB
    Download From AnzFile