Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
    Format: MPEG-4
    Size: 632 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Laid Back CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

Laid Back CEI - Goddess Lindsey - iwantclips

The rules are simple. you want to cum? you know exactly what you have to do. I don't need to explain it or manipulate you into it. you know you were born a little cum eater! you know that if you want the pleasure of an orgasm then you get the taste of your own cum. you're just lucky that it's Me you get to eat your cum to. Jerking to My perfect body and orgasming on My command almost makes you forget how pathetic your life is! Go on loser bitch boy, eat your cum for Me. Lay down on your back and stroke. Aim at your face, go on, do it.
    Models: Goddess Lindsey

Duration: 11 min 16 s
    Resolution: 720 x 1 280
    Size: 984 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

CEI - What's The Big Deal (large) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

CEI - What's The Big Deal (large) - Madam Samantha - iwantclips

I mean, Christ, it's just cum, not like it's Yellow Juice or **** or anything. Girls blow guys, guys blow guys, guys go down on girls, it's not weird at all to get a little cum on your face. If you're not even willing to go this far, I'd have to say you're pretty fucking boring and unworthy of My attention no matter how much you pay Me. You don't even need anything special, toys or anything like that, just My teasing and a little coordination. I knew you'd see it My way, now start jerking while a humiliate you for being a pathetic little slut. Mmm yeah, you like that, don't you? I think knowing you're about to take that extra step has you even more turned than usual. You love taking that next step for Me, surpassing your limits for My amusement. Ok, legs up, pet, time to spray that all over your slutty face. LOL good, bullying you into humiliating yourself is so much fun. Now thank Me and hold still while I get some screenshots. GIVE ME WHAT WE BOTH DESERVE .Use MY MARK UP CODES!!! Copy and paste the mark up code of choice at CHECKOUT

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

JOI Edging - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

JOI Edging - Exquisite Goddess - iwantclips

Let's play the following game: you are allowed to touch yourself as long as I touch my body.Not my lingerie but my skin. When i STOP you have to STOP as well! Got it? Is going to be very hard but if you are a good boy you will get the countdown to cum REWARD
    Models: Exquisite Goddess

Duration: 11 min 19 s
    Size: 420 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Obedient slut for me. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

Obedient slut for me. - Lady Nina - iwantclips

You are full time loser. When you wake up and also when you ****, you're a submissive jerk off. But when you see me, your loser-ism soars, sky high. You turn into a little horny pet, desperate to do, whatever i say. Even though it always involves humiliating yourself for me. Today you'll be an obedient slut for me, loser. Like you could ever disobey, even faced with your worst fear, whilst I'm dressed in this outfit! Prepare to be, ordered, teased, controlled and humiliated for my pleasure.
    Models: Lady Nina

Duration: 12 min 14 s
    Size: 470 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- - iwantclips

- - iwantclips

Models:

Duration: 8 min 8 s
    Size: 408 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

- Kendra Kennedy - iwantclips

Models: Kendra Kennedy

Duration: 19 min 33 s
    Size: 958 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Nude Lingerie - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nude Lingerie - Goddess Sunshine - iwantclips

Nothing better than a haul with a little bit of sheer/nude panties and camel toe . Go on I know you want to fap hehe. Mark Up Codes: 50%-Bootyful 100%-DatBootyTho 500%-Iwannamarrythatbooty
    Models: Goddess Sunshine

Duration: 5 min 5 s
    Size: 736 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Cum on Your Mind CEI - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Admit it, you LOVE giving yourself a facial for Me. The stroking, the worshiping and the fact that I am going to make you eat it all up. How will I make you? That's half the excitement.
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 22 min 14 s
    Size: 521 MiB
    Download From AnzFile

Super Moderator

User Info Menu

Bikini Wallet - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

Bikini Wallet - Goddess Amanda - iwantclips

I have a new bottom for a bikini but I haven't found the perfect top to go with it yet. It looks so good on my curvy body and I know you can't resist me in the perfect bikini.. even if it is only half of one. I want more and you have been such a good wallet. I bet it's hard to imagine what color top I should get with this white shirt in the way. Maybe if I take it off it will help
    Models: Goddess Amanda

Duration: 9 min 12 s
    Size: 438 MiB
    Download From AnzFile